"Personally, I don't like gay people"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

WEMI DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! PHASE IS A BLACK COMPANY AND XALABUSSY HAVE BEEN ENACTING A TOTALITARIAN REGIME ON THE TALENTS! RACKETS TRIED TO SAVE PIPPA FROM THE LIKES OF THE FISH DICTATOR AND WAS SWIFTLY EXCOMUNICATED! EVEN THHRANGUSSY CAME BACK FROM RETIREMENT AS AN UNDERCOVER OPPERATIVE TO SILENCE CRITICIZM BY DIRECTING HIS FOLLOWERS TO HATE ON RACKETS!

This post was proofread with the help of Don Walton. Be sure to show him some love!
The fucking MMA fighter? Also this post was analyzed at 100% masculine good job :mikothumbsl:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina's doing a karaoke go give it a listen :sanasmile:

EDIT: it's Sara's birthday too oh fuck me who do I choose :panik:

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I checked her Wiki page and a comment in August says her twitter and instagram account got taken over by someone else. And this one is made in June 2022. There is a very high chance it's not her and just some asshole using her name.
Wiki also has references to tweets from other people at her in 2017. It seems to be the same shit as with Elira, someone remade an account using the same name after it was deleted
So taking this into account, the message about coming back to Twitch soon is probably false right? It sucks, but at least the one about her visiting Vienna might be real, so good for her in taking those vacations she wanted.
Meica (previously Hina Misora ) spanish collab with Reimu, this is their first time collabing since Meica left Wactor

Now that I think about it, besides Reimu I don't know almost anything about the spanish Vtuber scene (in part, I think, because most of them stream on Twitch). Is there any big company or big indie that primarily speaks spanish? Also was Hina the girl Wactor went full black company and doxxed her private info or was that another girl from the company?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Selen playing the best platformer ever, created by the one and only convicted criminal, Yuji Naka. She already had to timeout someone for shitting on the game because she doesn't want to lose Square Enix perms lol. The name of the game for this stream seems to be shit on it as much as possible without directly shitting on it.

"I love this game so much, it's going to be one stream."

Negzana

Selen playing the best platformer ever, created by the one and only convicted criminal, Yuji Naka. She already had to timeout someone for shitting on the game because she doesn't want to lose Square Enix perms lol. The name of the game for this stream seems to be shit on it as much as possible without directly shitting on it.

I'm surprised SE doesn't just deny this game exists

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Seems like that monkeyism twitter account is fake

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

If the Niji leaks are real then in her position I would definitely see the funny side of speedrunning losing perms for the company before graduation.

Seems like that twitter account is fake

1689466391566.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Apparently Kobo and "Regus" are collabing with one of the VAs for Valorant:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara's birthday merch is making me feel kinda :shiinastare:
C3889562-23BF-476B-A1A9-59DD3CB93E40.png

Limkin

She changed twitch description to "I have deleted all social media. If you see an account with this name- they’re impersonating me! I am retired :("
ninaur.png
Anyone knows if this written before or was it added as a response to the impersonator?
It wasn't there even like an hour ago when I posted last time about wiki page

Punished Lurker

Thanks for posting this so now it's confirmed. Also I don't know if anyone checked before, but her "about" page on Twitch and her chatting title now say she "has deleted all social media and that if we see someone with this name it's an impersonator". Anyone knows if this written before or was it added as a response to the impersonator?

Edit: Ninja'd for one minute

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Now that I think about it, besides Reimu I don't know almost anything about the spanish Vtuber scene (in part, I think, because most of them stream on Twitch). Is there any big company or big indie that primarily speaks spanish? Also was Hina the girl Wactor went full black company and doxxed her private info or was that another girl from the company?
This is just Latino Vshojo:the moment an Indie gets big CCV (4View is enough) the CEO puts a sweet contract in American Dollars and most of the time they kneel.(Also Nepotism and Clique hires)
Meica was outed by WACTOR? yes(her name is a typical hafu one:AYUMI JHOLENE HAYASHIDA ALONZO) also she is not Japanese she was born in Paraguay
Her parade as an Indie is doing very well and i will say that she is the best ES Indie and even Bigger than some Niji/Holo vtubers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Meru of "nobody gave a shit about usss!!" is going to knit noodles

Limkin

"Female or Rin". Also this is intense autism

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Her hands are so tiny holy shit.
:tomorrow:

edit.
she wants to learn to knit. I can knit, hence, I can fix her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Thought so
Hey impersonator maybe next time make sure you scrubbed your previous target from your account before you move to the next not (that it would have stopped you from being found out by the real Nina but still)

In other news Mystery Ben has debuted a model for his 40th birthday you may know him as the guy behind the awesome Mystery Skulls animated music videos that I will now shill below the stream

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's doing her Discord kitten stream and making some good donos, but so far the biggest dono ($300) has been for Rin

I like when most these vtubers do desk cams of some sort, they have these cute character desk mats and plushies and tiny keyboards with pastel key caps.

And then there's Pippa. 🐜🐜🐜

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

"Female or Rin". Also this is intense autism

Put her in another stream with Lisa and let's see how long this monogamy idea lasts

Hopefully she isn't in too bad of shape, the way she's been making it sound the Buddies' official debut will be soon. Praying my (white) oshi pulls through this :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom