"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
While Kiara’s answer about Stars was more specific than what IRyS said however long ago, I got kinda the same feeling from both; they just don’t want to deal with the drama.
I get it, but I really wish they’d just go scorched earth. I’ve said it before, I think unicorns are toxic and having them in your fanbase is a ticking time bomb. Much like ‘The Left’; the longer you allow it’s existence the stronger it becomes, it’s best to nip it in the bud asap because it WILL turn against you at some point no matter what you do to appease it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
image.png

Isa Tummy! :fubukisasuga:

Scar lore, "Swallowed a pelican, needed to be surgically removed since it got stuck *and* she was allergic to it."
She goofin' for real.
UOAGH BOAT MIDRIFF:shiinastare:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Watching the off collab. Wtf is bouldering? Is that like what Matt did?

edit: ah, it’s climbing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think unicorns are toxic and having them in your fanbase is a ticking time bomb.
Thats one of the things that made me kinda like Rin in her debut, maybe it wasnt planned or on purpose but she pretty much filtered them since debut thanks to her mention of a male best friend

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Chumbuds and Yuko fans should be banned on sight ngl tbh

Sorry for the few sane chumbuds, but its a necessary sacrifice
It is written in the testaments

The Jews (Katta) will reclaim their homeland from menaces from the West (Yuko) and East (Yuko), and will reclaim Jerusalem (Gura) and reign supreme or something. Look I'm sick and tired and thought that there were gonna be more to that shit, bit, but I dunno

what the fuck anyway, while the Jewess goes missing preparing for retaking the holy land. Sleepy is playing some jank Roblox on Twitch.tv or some shit

Unrelated, but I appreciate a good Goslinggos.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Because I missed it earlier:

>Obligatory non-descript thirstpost over A-chan

That is all.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
While Kiara’s answer about Stars was more specific than what IRyS said however long ago, I got kinda the same feeling from both; they just don’t want to deal with the drama.
I get it, but I really wish they’d just go scorched earth. I’ve said it before, I think unicorns are toxic and having them in your fanbase is a ticking time bomb. Much like ‘The Left’; the longer you allow it’s existence the stronger it becomes, it’s best to nip it in the bud asap because it WILL turn against you at some point no matter what you do to appease it.
I am glad that my oshi never streams so in almost 5 years she never got this problem due to her erratic nature
Nakiri Ayame Hololive GIF - Nakiri Ayame Hololive - Discover & Share GIFs

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ollie asked people to give Bae akasupas. The rest is history. Man she’s so supportive. ❤️❤️❤️

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Honestly I agree, like I understand nobody should be forced to collab with someone they don't want to, but the problem of there being girls who don't do male collab do to "backlash" is it give a place to the unicorns to feel welcome and to use as leverage to act like their behavior is welcome, as long as unicorn have some place to retreat among the Saplings/Chumbuds, Irystrocrats, etcs they will continue to try to push their behavior onto other talents and fanbases.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
have you seen her face? she ain't getting laid at all, not even blacks would want her and they have no standards. All her fan creeps would do her but they would dox her in a heartbeat for clout so she's kinda fucked :SelenHAHAhere:
I think she is fairly cute.

Inb4 "you are horny so you think everyone is cute" which is not totally wrong but I still have some standards

If Twitter is under containment rules now, then you're breaking containment by quoting Twitter posts on this forum. CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS.
While BannetVtuberMemes posts a ton of 4chan shit, I still dont see how any of that is "breaking containment". 4chan is fairly mainstream to the point that the fucking vtubers even go there to ego search and then get depressed by it. Hell, Millie had that 4chan stream that triggered a bunch of autists (including some coworkers).

Do you guys have any recommendation for a vtuber that likes to play indie games (not retro, just indies). It can be a channel like this one. That one is only for strategic games and management but anything indie is welcome. It can be in Spanish, English or Japanese. I have a hard time finding an oshi because I really don't like the flavor of the month games (and Nina is no more).

Also any vtuber that is about cooking (I already watch Onigiri so not her) or crafting and DIY, I find this a little difficult because that type of content need you the use your hands all the time, but if Onigiri can do it then I guess there are others.

I'm probably the weird one, but I loved all the designs :bunnywow:
I would say Amiya but she is more about obscure retro games instead of "indie" games. Some of those games feel fairly indie though. As for cooking Vtubers. I feel like you are shit out of luck on that department.

Pretty sure she is probably working on her 3D showcase.

Though this was interesting.

1689385286319.png

Yoki is also from Cyberlive and recently received a model upgrade.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Do you guys have any recommendation for a vtuber that likes to play indie games (not retro, just indies). It can be a channel like this one. That one is only for strategic games and management but anything indie is welcome. It can be in Spanish, English or Japanese. I have a hard time finding an oshi because I really don't like the flavor of the month games (and Nina is no more).

Also any vtuber that is about cooking (I already watch Onigiri so not her) or crafting and DIY, I find this a little difficult because that type of content need you the use your hands all the time, but if Onigiri can do it then I guess there are others.

I'm probably the weird one, but I loved all the designs :bunnywow:
Grimmi usually plays indie horror games and other indies from time to time. I think the majority of Tomoe Umaris content is indie too.
For cooking I think Panko may do more cooking streams and I know Leonidas Umbra has done a cooking stream
For DIY Sena Bonbon and, if he counts, Uwu to Owo.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Honestly I agree, like I understand nobody should be forced to collab with someone they don't want to, but the problem of there being girls who don't do male collab do to "backlash" is it give a place to the unicorns to feel welcome and to use as leverage to act like their behavior is welcome, as long as unicorn have some place to retreat among the Saplings/Chumbuds, Irystrocrats, etcs they will continue to try to push their behavior onto other talents and fanbases.
Agreed. Hell, as someone that wants to be a chuuba, I wouldn't ask Irys or Kiara for a collab even with a gun to my head. I don't want anyone to feel forced to even acknowledge my existence. But I would also straight up call them basic bitches held hostage by fans who don't love them.

But then again, especially Kiara has experience with that, love her in-ring work. :smugselen:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
That wont stop them they will just go to Holo JP

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Surprised this wasn't posted already, but Rosemi had a stream about 5 weeks ago where she sang nu metal songs. Kino AF, it's like the audio version of this gif
eda.gif

My favorites:

Attachments

• 1689386199457.png
    1689386199457.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 9

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another drinking stream this week... is Sleepy okay?
Since I have started watching her she has legit gotten increasingly menhera. But she's just trolling kids right now so I think she's fine LOL

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom