"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do you guys have any recommendation for a vtuber that likes to play indie games (not retro, just indies). It can be a channel like this one. That one is only for strategic games and management but anything indie is welcome. It can be in Spanish, English or Japanese. I have a hard time finding an oshi because I really don't like the flavor of the month games (and Nina is no more).

Also any vtuber that is about cooking (I already watch Onigiri so not her) or crafting and DIY, I find this a little difficult because that type of content need you the use your hands all the time, but if Onigiri can do it then I guess there are others.
If you can stomach vermintide pick indie games from the twitch search and dive in, indie games in general are only touched by very particular autists which always end up being vermintide. I'd kill for many girls to play anything outside of FOTM and streamer bait but I've come to terms that most have garbage taste in games.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The embodiment of chaos and of crazy are collabing irl

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Do you guys have any recommendation for a vtuber that likes to play indie games
Kronii plays a lot of indie games.
any vtuber that is about cooking
sadly i have only seen cursed cooking from vtubers don't know why they always fuck it up, that and most won't be showing the cooking part on cam since they would risk reflections, like choco sensei only shows pics of the finished dish, as for indies just type on holodex cooking and search from there, most could be something they do every so often instead of their main focus when it comes to content.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif.png
Archive

Vesper found her...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Topo Chico

Btw thhrang, who’s your oshi?
You were in the thread on the homeland when he was shilling Yuni duud

Lisa has raged hard enough to need to go afk and cool off at least once this stream. Peggle is love hate

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Am I mistaken or haven’t people made similar jokes here?
No cunnyposting is not common. Maybe in the degeneracy thread but only to mock others for doing it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait, you were actually asking? Is it really not obvious?
:whatastory:
I actually thought he was going for a ketchup-mild own like "Pippa also likes cunnyposting, HAHA, GOTTEM" or some shit, but hey, too much credit.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do you guys have any recommendation for a vtuber that likes to play indie games (not retro, just indies). It can be a channel like this one. That one is only for strategic games and management but anything indie is welcome. It can be in Spanish, English or Japanese. I have a hard time finding an oshi because I really don't like the flavor of the month games (and Nina is no more).

Also any vtuber that is about cooking (I already watch Onigiri so not her) or crafting and DIY, I find this a little difficult because that type of content need you the use your hands all the time, but if Onigiri can do it then I guess there are others.

I'm probably the weird one, but I loved all the designs :bunnywow:
It's early to tell if she may stuck to them but ember has been playing mostly indies since debut. I've never watched her before she joined phase but she could be a solid choice.
Airi from phase could work but she mostly plays one off indies and not very interesting ones at that IMO.
Pochi from idol has decent variety but picks more streamer friendly titles.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
What's with this sassy lost child?

EDIT:
Why does Bae have a net on her head?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For real, I don't expect everyone to remember everything that happens here, but you're the biggest Aprimum fanboy here.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I actually thought he was going for a ketchup-mild own like "Pippa also likes cunnyposting, HAHA, GOTTEM" or some shit, but hey, too much credit.
Wouldn’t that be too little credit? Cuz you’re phrasing it like that would’ve be dumb of me to say.
Well before I got the answer I was thinking Pippa, but it’s always fine to double check

Piarro

Early Adopter
That makes sense that the one time I think Nolan had a nice comeback it was actually an extremely retarded coincidence

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Huh, i wonder if something happend or she is geniuenly taking care of projects, maybe in Japan?

I dont think she has taken a break since her old cat died, so she was probably overdue for one

Inb4 Takeshi finally got the dozens of shit and cum stained fauna merch that /uuu/ sent after her "yab" and its a stealth suspension, even though its not Nijisanji

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thirteenorphans

Flare just started the wrong stream and used the reservation for her live. Now she has a bunch of broken links she needs to retweet and fix.:painpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom