"Because I told them I also accidentally made, uh, two gases of chemical warfare by accident. By complete accident! I was just trying to clean up blood, guys!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Peggle time
20230713_184551.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Nothing new, although my bet is on biotechnology or (less likely) process engineering. Didn't code + hardly used vectors during masters eliminates majority of fields.
Didn't know that about not using vectors and not coding. I do remember her saying that her mom works with CRISPR, so that makes me think biotech is more likely. Also fits with the supervillain theme. Again, assuming she's not lying about any of this.

Possessive Doog

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I should check Yuko out. She’s seems like a ton of fun.

edit: I’m sex positive and you guys compared her to Gura, she seems fine for me.
Not even shitposting, I think you should, Nolan. She's honestly kinda perfect for you in a lot of ways - she's Gura-like without being confined to idol culture, she has a much smaller fan base so it'll be easier for you to get noticed, and she loves MLP so you'd have an automatic in.

Just use a different handle, unless of course you're fishing for a new bbc bro tourist

Anime Fan

Airi's stream for tonight is cancelled. Sounds like she ended up needing to go to the hospital for whatever is wrong with her voice.

archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly Kiara addressed it pretty well and gave a level headed response.

I can totally see how a stars collab would not be worth her effort. I mean, Kiara's default behaviour in collabs is flirt and I can't see her being comfortable enough with guys to do that on stream. So she basically has to contain herself like she did for the special Holotalk streams, which would honestly suck because the other party isn't anywhere near as interesting as say Yahoo or a game producer for her favourite series. Plus it's not like Kiara has a shortage of collab partners - one of the perks of being trilingual is that she can basically collab with any branch and she still has mountains of potential content to mine through if she wanted. The HL girls barely seem to have enough time for whatever reason anyway so it's not like they're struggling to fill a streaming schedule (Shork notwithstanding).

Part of growing up into an adult is being able to interact with other people, difficult andor horrible. Going around life shutting yourself out is just childish and at best autistic. But I definitely agree with how Calli has told her all the shit she's endured from canner to Stars.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I awaken to Murraay CONTAINMENT BREAKING MY GOD

To be fair, I thought Lumi was joking. But if she wasn't, Menace supremacy

If Twitter is under containment rules now, then you're breaking containment by quoting Twitter posts on this forum. CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS.

(Anyway, I wasn't the one who mentioned the Twitter post on Lumi's stream, so it wasn't me "breaking containment.")

Lia's about the show the world that it is indeed possible for her to get even cuter.

Amazing. She has even less of a nose now.

I'm definitely on team short hair. Very cute. I thought this model update would just be a few little refinements but she really went all out on the new stuff. Guys, I think Lia might like her job and her audience.

SS Isa's cover dropped, and it's a banger.

Metal's not my thing as you can probably guess, but she definitely did great with that voice. (The vertical Japanese is written in the wrong order, though; lines are supposed to go right to left. Doing it left to right is like writing English text from the bottom of the page up. I might be being autistic but it's still wrong)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

edit: I’m sex positive and you guys compared her to Gura, she seems fine for me.
I'm gonna be real with you Nolan, I would honestly prefer you just say you're horny than use the term "sex positive". Like with being "body positive", it's the newspeak Discord groomers use to encourage teenagers to send them inappropriate photos.

I give Yuko as fair bit of shit for the coombaiting, she obviously enjoys knowing that loser nerds are beating off to her with how often she encourages it and I can understand that putting people off entirely, but if you're able to look past that she can still be entertaining. My favourite streams of hers I've caught have been the karaoke streams where she's belting out boomer rock songs with Ame-tier SOUL, I love that kind of energy.

Honestly Kiara addressed it pretty well and gave a level headed response.

I can totally see how a stars collab would not be worth her effort. I mean, Kiara's default behaviour in collabs is flirt and I can't see her being comfortable enough with guys to do that on stream. So she basically has to contain herself like she did for the special Holotalk streams, which would honestly suck because the other party isn't anywhere near as interesting as say Yahoo or a game producer for her favourite series. Plus it's not like Kiara has a shortage of collab partners - one of the perks of being trilingual is that she can basically collab with any branch and she still has mountains of potential content to mine through if she wanted. The HL girls barely seem to have enough time for whatever reason anyway so it's not like they're struggling to fill a streaming schedule (Shork notwithstanding).
Kiara's been an idolfag for years so she's probably internalised the unicorn sentiment more than most people, and doesn't want to rock the boat too much in that respect.

In general the thing I dislike the most about the unicorn culture is that male collabs are treated as a permanent black mark, no matter how frequently or infrequently they happen. The dynamic between a man and a woman will inherently be different than the dynamic between multiple women, and I understand that for some people that isn't what they're looking for in their comfy cute girl streams, but I'd like to think a reasonable person with that opinion could just skip the streams they don't want to watch rather than letting their existence taint their view of the people involved... though unicorns obviously aren't reasonable people. It's not surprising Kiara's apprehensive about it, knowing inviting Vesper onto her stream once would be held against her for the rest of her career.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Isa Tummy! :fubukisasuga:

Scar lore, "Swallowed a pelican, needed to be surgically removed since it got stuck *and* she was allergic to it."
She goofin' for real.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bob-hair with highlights? Nice. This is a great hair style.

Part of growing up into an adult is being able to interact with other people, difficult andor horrible. Going around life shutting yourself out is just childish and at best autistic. But I definitely agree with how Calli has told her all the shit she's endured from canner to Stars.
I just don't think she has anything to gain by collabing with them, considering how much stress it would cause her and ammunition it would give antis. She has come a long way, sure, but she is still a menhera-mess to her core. She wouldn't be able to handle the backlash.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sometimes I feel like I'm starting to warm up to and accept Short's bit of baiting by means of giving feels stickers to the most absurd shit but then he gives the stickers to posts about sex offenders and I get disappointed in his inhumanly low standards.
If he manages to bother you with it then he's doing a fine job, keep it up @Short my boy!

1689384495702.png
"Hello Mr. Nolan Doofenshmirtz? I'd like to ask you some questions..."

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How old is froot again actually???
I believe she is mid to late 20's So possibly 26ish.

Going to be honest, I've always been more of a long hair > short hair kind of person. Typically when long hair girls get shorter haircuts it basically ruins their design. However;

This is activating my neurons and might be the exception.
She looks older. This is hitting your HAG fetish.

New V&U Teaser dropped for their new wave. They seem to be taking a page from Idol by doing animated video but I feel like as a company and a brand they have failed to get their name out. Serafi and Liora are doing really well in numbers but the other girls have been struggling a bit despite being really nice to watch.

USS IOWA

Well if people really want Kiara to collab with Tempus then they hope Cover has some cross promotional thing between the two branches or there's a mass dissapearance of unicorns or antis cause I don't see the situation that she will be willing to collab with them without a major shitfest from those two groups.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Do you guys have any recommendation for a vtuber that likes to play indie games (not retro, just indies). It can be a channel like this one. That one is only for strategic games and management but anything indie is welcome. It can be in Spanish, English or Japanese. I have a hard time finding an oshi because I really don't like the flavor of the month games (and Nina is no more).

Also any vtuber that is about cooking (I already watch Onigiri so not her) or crafting and DIY, I find this a little difficult because that type of content need you the use your hands all the time, but if Onigiri can do it then I guess there are others.

New V&U Teaser dropped for their new wave. They seem to be taking a page from Idol by doing animated video but I feel like as a company and a brand they have failed to get their name out. Serafi and Liora are doing really well in numbers but the other girls have been struggling a bit despite being really nice to watch.

I'm probably the weird one, but I loved all the designs :bunnywow:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230714-204751-741.png
GIB SHEKELS NOW
SUPPORT KATTA
BUY KATTA MERCH NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom