"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have you seen her face? she ain't getting laid at all, not even blacks would want her and they have no standards. All her fan creeps would do her but they would dox her in a heartbeat for clout so she's kinda fucked :SelenHAHAhere:
havent seen shit but damn thats tough

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
havent seen shit but damn thats tough
No idea why she decided to flesh it out at the very end as Rye

rye.png

Awoogers

yuko being a coomerbait aside oh damn bad apple on the distortion violin is fucking fire

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I can't tell what the fuck is going on in the inochi2D Discord.

So some software project that's meant to be a replacement for Live2D has a Discord, and in that Discord is an Announcements channel.

Up until yesterday it was used for the usual. Blog posts on releases, feature changelogs, github links, etc.

1689375357932.png

As of yesterday the I assume is the lead dev was just using that channel to post dumb fuck blogpost drama about some stray cat and use the @everyone ping shit for it.

1689375453644.png

Also just in case anyone was wondering, here's their discord profile:
1689375645797.png

Looks like someone might be having a manic episode off their meds?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's about the show the world that it is indeed possible for her to get even cuter.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Ragdoll is really good at keeping audience attention. She never trails off and even when I'm not watching the screen her commentary is keeping me up to date.

She deserves so many more viewers.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
why is she fucking like this man i question myself that every waking day
It's a shame. I hear she can be pretty fun and talk about interesting things from time to time, but I refuse to sit through coomerbait bullshit just to get an interesting segment when there are plenty of fun/interesting vtubers I don't have the time to give my attention to that don't coomerbait.

Plus, I'd like to maintain the highest degree of separation I can from her BooBros.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Good thing the merch is out, now they don't have to jack off onto their phones

Archive

I like how Yuko keeps egging her fans on with her offbrand gura act. That's totally not gonna backfire when she gets showered with messages from fucking sex offenders and uuooghs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kiara also has a large amount of retarded lesbian fangirls that faun over how gay she is, wouldnt be suprised if a schizo minority of those could go kinda wierd if she had a male on stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I like how Yuko keeps egging her fans on with her offbrand gura act. That's totally not gonna backfire when she gets showered with messages from fucking sex offenders and uuooghs.
Sometimes I feel like I'm starting to warm up to and accept Short's bit of baiting by means of giving feels stickers to the most absurd shit but then he gives the stickers to posts about sex offenders and I get disappointed in his inhumanly low standards.

Awoogers

It's a shame. I hear she can be pretty fun and talk about interesting things from time to time, but I refuse to sit through coomerbait bullshit just to get an interesting segment when there are plenty of fun/interesting vtubers I don't have the time to give my attention to that don't coomerbait.

Plus, I'd like to maintain the highest degree of separation I can from her BooBros.
yeah such shame that she has the wits to go far with her ideas but shes coomerbaiting which is something i normally dont like and tend to avoid if i can

and the fucking containment the boobros have jesus

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kiara also has a large amount of retarded lesbian fangirls that faun over how gay she is, wouldnt be suprised if a schizo minority of those could go kinda wierd if she had a male on stream
Pretty sure it's well known that despite her lesbian antics, she's had a boyfriend. So there is the strong potential that having a Holostar collab would result in the trolls triggering the lesbians by claiming rrats that Kiara isn't really gay.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2023-07-15_010920749.png
apparently, Hololive deck is too OP and is now banned from competitions

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
when I'm neutral on the chicken she pulls something like this, I hope she gets fired for something stupid now. I'd like more kronni vesper type content but jesus woman, she says personal growth and acts like the dudes are gonna personally ruin her career. Personal growth would be to be open to interact with le evil males to get rid of whatever misandrist shit she has in her head.
Nigga she just doesn't wana deal with Unicorns. Misandry ??? Wtf are you on about

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Porean