"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kiara just straight up said she's never working with Holostars in her members chat. "I respect them and will cheer them on from the sidelines." "For my personal growth and my mental health, I don't think I need that now."

She said not to clip it, but it will be delicious if someone does.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I just listened to Uruka absolutely shred an Idol cover on violin holy shit
She's gonna record it when she is satisfied

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I just listened to Uruka absolutely shred an Idol cover on violin holy shit
She's gonna record it when she is satisfied
its gonna be scuffed she says then absolutely floors it

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"From my personal grown and my mental health, I don't think I need that now."
Translation: "I think my fans are fucking maniacs and don't wanna risk pissing them off by interacting with my coworkers."

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Translation: "I think my fans are fucking maniacs and don't wanna risk pissing them off by interacting with my coworkers."
I don't know. She talks about her male friends a whole lot in members. Part of today was talking about one just having been at her house fixing her PC and coming back over tomorrow. When members tried to make it weird, she shut them down and said not to talk about her best friend's boyfriend like that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tranny loving rabbit got food poisoning from Pippa's coffee:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara just straight up said she's never working with Holostars in her members chat. "I respect them and will cheer them on from the sidelines." "For my personal growth and my mental health, I don't think I need that now."

I'm not a clipper, but I've got basically the whole script for that section minus all the repeats and "uhms."

"Yes, of course it could. I don't feel the desire to do that. I'm sorry for people that want to see that but I don't feel the desire for it. I will never ignore their existence or whatever but I think what they're doing is cool. They're doing what they're doing well, in my opinion (Holostars EN), and I wish them all the best. And I'll never ignore them. But I'll cheer for them on the sidelines. I've watched some clips here and there, they're great people and they have great personalities. They seem really funny, really entertaining, but for me personally in my head there's several reasons I choose to not do any collaborations. I will not list out all my thoughts, I have my own reasons for it. I don't hate them. I want to support them in ways that I can. If you guys like watching them please do! They're still part of Hololive, they're still part of the company. I want them to succeed. But for my personal growth, the best way to say it, for my personal growth and my mental health I don't need that now."

:kikiriki:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Good thing the merch is out, now they don't have to jack off onto their phones

Archive

Awoogers

USS IOWA

I don't know. She talks about her male friends a whole lot in members. Part of today was talking about one just having been at her house fixing her PC and coming back over tomorrow. When members tried to make it weird, she shut them down and said not to talk about her best friend's boyfriend like that.
I mean it's not the KFP members or the regulars that's gonna be a problem, It's the outside unicorns or the dramaYamanbas that's mostly gonna have a problem with it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

when I'm neutral on the chicken she pulls something like this, I hope she gets fired for something stupid now. I'd like more kronni vesper type content but jesus woman, she says personal growth and acts like the dudes are gonna personally ruin her career. Personal growth would be to be open to interact with le evil males to get rid of whatever misandrist shit she has in her head.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Knowing Kiara, its less about being afraid of her own fanbase
She is fine doing male collabs on occasion, like she collabed with that german male Indie to promote a convention, she collabed with Gigguk and I think there were a couple more

Also, just as said,
she talks about Men and Males in her streams quite openly. She doesnt hide that there are guys in her life she regularly interacts with and KFP is mostly chill about it. And if they aren't, she knows how to tardwrange. But KFP also self-regulates a lot as well.

This is speculation, but her not collabing with stars probably has 3 reasons:
  • Not her own audience, but outsiders will cause drama and rrats, she knows her mental isn't always the best and better content comes with better mental health and drama is the last thing she wants and needs rn, its stressful enough just being a public person
  • She just feels less comfortable around guys (she is a professional, and will and can stream if demanded to do so, but she just clicks better with girls (iirc Mumei has a similar reason))
  • Numbers are a part of it: She probably thinks that a big part of her audience is there for CGDCTor Kiara interacting with cute girls, so a much smaller part of her audience is really interested in that, most are probably neutral and just a few are pro Holostars
    • Regarding that last point, Kiara is probably vastly overestimating the amount of girls only purists in her audience
    • Felt like clarifying the last point a bit more: She isn't worried that the Holostars collab could get low views, she doesn't care about that; its about providing the audience she already has with he content they signed up for: CGDCT

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Archive of the Airi TTS stream from yesterday.

【Free Talk】Digimon? Cosplay? IDK. I just want my voice back.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
inb4 another dumbfuck whos gonna make a tribute
I mean, she is quite literally asking for it. :WHORE!!!:s are gonna:WHORE!!!:, and she’s a:WHORE!!!:.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

I mean, she is quite literally asking for it. :WHORE!!!:s are gonna:WHORE!!!:, and she’s a:WHORE!!!:.
why is she fucking like this man i question myself that every waking day

httn

Hag enthusiast
Good thing the merch is out, now they don't have to jack off onto their phones

Archive

Given Kurt's previous attempt, she will likely have graduated by the time he finishes a jar.

Anyway :WHORE!!!:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
why is she fucking like this man i question myself that every waking day
have you seen her face? she ain't getting laid at all, not even blacks would want her and they have no standards. All her fan creeps would do her but they would dox her in a heartbeat for clout so she's kinda fucked :SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom