Screenshot - 2023-07-14T161701.304.png
Screenshot - 2023-07-14T161821.816.png

BUT wait, the end is never the end is the end is never
Screenshot - 2023-07-14T161833.434.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Niji has had merch and shipping warehouses stateside since they started with EN. Not that anyone buys Niji merch, but hey Credit where it's due I guess... :SelenHAHAhere:
I have. Shipping was from Japan and the price was still abysmal.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Only took multiple years for a company to figure out controlling shipping prices to the nation with some of the highest levels of disposable income might be a good idea.
Well, Air freight is still a mess, from what I understand. So, that has a lot to do with it. Hololive really needs a distribution hub in the USA.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Mhm, that's weird. All of my Selen merch from the following link: https://nijisanji-store.com/

Was shipped in the US, was cheap, and arrived very quickly.
Either way, Niji 100% has a US warehouse.
Must be that some of it is in the US and some is not. I had ordered some of the Luxiem plushies as a gift and they shipped from Japan. I checked the LazuLight ones too and the shipping cost indicated Japan to me as well.

You’d better hope they have some in the US for when you order the Selen plush coming out soon for Obsidya’s 2nd anniversary.

Horo7618

No one in particular
interrupting the Rin-fest to announce a Bear violin cover and Karaoke:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Only took multiple years for a company to figure out controlling shipping prices to the nation with some of the highest levels of disposable income might be a good idea.
The jews have known how to get Americans to open their wallets for decades.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Abi Kadabura is having her first Unarchived Karaoke.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ina continuing her conquest of hugging all the Holomems.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
$22 shipping for one of them... and $147 for all of them.
:gunpeko:
Seems okay for me
International shipping from Japan will rarely drop below 20$ so it is what it is
A breautiful drawing by Pochi to complement the beautiful peafowl you're definitely watching in 3D right now. :amegunl:

View attachment 35820(source)
Reine 3D was great
copypasta Reine 3d Kiara are you jealous.pngReine 3D Pavonashi Kiara reine hand holding.jpg
I will go schizo about these lesbian birds, I refuse to believe they aren't having discord sex on the regular
Its weird, there have been more explicit or sexy stuff on Hololive streams before
but I have never seen such an intimate duet in Hololive, like I could feel the love between them
:sanasmile:

Also, holy shit, Pochi-mama I kneel, that Sideboob is top tier
reine 3D sideboob golden ratio math perfect.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Brown Woman News: Serina has released a voice pack. $4? Not bad. (Her genmate Abi also released one but that is not Brown Woman News). Preview audio is available on the store (which I think is a good idea because I don't think most people really know what to expect from a voice pack).

Boat news: Bote will be releasing her first cover song at 5 PT/8 ET tonight. She'll be doing a stream after that. Join in on the meteoric rise of bota (bert cannot sink).

Zoomer "She's just playing a character, right?" news: Lia has a "2.5" model update tonight at her usual stream time, 4 PT/7 ET. She's going to have a members only stream after that starting 2 hours later, and she also has a members stream scheduled for the 18th.

Seal news: If that's not a busy enough evening enough for you, Alex will be investigating the skibidi toilet and related nonsense on Twitch at 7 PT/10 ET.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Catching up on Reine's 3d stream. And I can't tell if Reine is just really tall or Marine is just a short stack.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Reine 3D was great
copypasta Reine 3d Kiara are you jealous.pngReine 3D Pavonashi Kiara reine hand holding.jpg
I will go schizo about these lesbian birds, I refuse to believe they aren't having discord sex on the regular
Its weird, there have been more explicit or sexy stuff on Hololive streams before
but I have never seen such an intimate duet in Hololive, like I could feel the love between them
"Why is my daughter gay?" -Pochi, probably.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Seems okay for me
International shipping from Japan will rarely drop below 20$ so it is what it is

Reine 3D was great
View attachment 35864View attachment 35865

Also, holy shit, Pochi-mama I kneel, that Sideboob is top tier
View attachment 35866
Actual quote from her members stream today: "I'll admit, it may have given a gay impression."

Topo Chico

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
You know what time it is? Ragdolls Represent;

It Nancy drew time

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
"Why is my daughter gay?" -Pochi, probably.
Dont worry, Pochi is a supportive mom, and likes people that make her daughter happy

Actual quote from her members stream today: "I'll admit, it may have given a gay impression."
Just an impression huh? I think she is hiding something
1689371748201.png
important message from Pandora in Kiaras chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom