"If not fuckable, why sleeve shaped?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
If you want to pirate photoshop, I'd recommend get monkrus' version. His version is safe, no virus.
Can confirm. Ive Been using Microsoft office from monkrus for years and have never had any issues.
Cute human seal start her movie talk zatsudan.

ps. viewers count bugged.
pps. now work normal.

I joined late and she was talking about Chris Chan for some reason. Never heard anyone describe him as an eldrich being before.
Thus I'm looking for a real V-tuber with specific criteria which are
(By real I mean an established one, or one part of a corpo, no inde please)

Criteria :

-Fine with lewd jokes/content
-No ADHD bs
-Not political
-Stay in character (Example: Not bringing up how many cock she sucked or how bad was her day was)
-Collab restricted to other females V-tuber (trans ≠ females)
-Not depressive (Don't want to get emotionally attached to a V-tuber

for her to stop streaming bc of mental health issues)
-Don't talk about her personal life on Twitter (except if related to V-tuber career)
-Has a decent level of interaction with her community
-Not Canadian nor Korean
-Fix schedule
-No Bait&Switch

As long as she fulfils most of those criteria and does her job decently I will reward her with my entertainment monthly budget with no issue at all.

My apology if this post has not been posted in the right topic.
I'm looking for:
-a whopper jr. With onion rings.
-A meal so I can get a drink
-a double whopper with no cheese
-a number 2 with a large drink
-some extra fries (not salty)

Negzana

I don't know if I should shudder or laugh at The Iliad being compared to Hamilton

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I don't know if I should shudder or laugh at The Iliad being compared to Hamilton
How many Grammys does the Iliad have? Thought so, bitch!

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coni is actually playing TF2, not sure what I expected but man this game just won't die

<3 ya white girl despite what you might think

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Coni is actually playing TF2, not sure what I expected but man this game just won't die

considering that this update is the first "major" update in like 5ish years (and that's using major liberally as this update didn't really add anything game play changing) it did fix at least one major exploit used by assholes though (sending an invite to someone automatically closes the MvM shop menu which was used by literal children to stop people from playing MvM so just use a bot to spem friend invite) yeah jump on that band wagon.

not sure if it's actually fixed as the devs have had a history of thinking somethings fixed (to be clear i do believe they are trying to fix these things) along with some other minor things.

Said bug has been a major community gripe for years which at least suggests SOMEONE is listening. hopefully the surge in players convinces them to resume support for the game.

last comic anyday now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You have to make the power of friendship a tangible force so make it a giant laser that melts away the bad guys because its easy to draw/animate especially during the era where you could not draw guns only "lasers" which are somehow less lethal.

the other hilarious in hindsight case being accidentally solving the problem with colonialism. man i miss old cartoons.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS karaoke check list:
✓ "Aaa Aaa Aaa"
✓ "How's the volume?"
✓ Immediately mess up and asks to restart the song

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS karaoke check list:
✓ "Aaa Aaa Aaa"
✓ "How's the volume?"
✓ Immediately mess up and asks to restart the song
And she just spoiled that they are gonna announce related merch.
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And she just spoiled that they are gonna announce related merch.
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:
Which is why I believe they didn't tell her shit about that Connect the World teaser.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Superduper will be live in a couple of hours:

considering that this update is the first "major" update in like 5ish years (and that's using major liberally as this update didn't really add anything game play changing) it did fix at least one major exploit used by assholes though (sending an invite to someone automatically closes the MvM shop menu which was used by literal children to stop people from playing MvM so just use a bot to spem friend invite) yeah jump on that band wagon.

not sure if it's actually fixed as the devs have had a history of thinking somethings fixed (to be clear i do believe they are trying to fix these things) along with some other minor things.

Said bug has been a major community gripe for years which at least suggests SOMEONE is listening. hopefully the surge in players convinces them to resume support for the game.

last comic anyday now.
Game's been out for over 15 years (f2p since summer 2011) and it just broke its all time player record. It's over for Overwatch bros.:SelenHAHAhere:

F08hQ_aXwAELmOC.png

How many Grammys does the Iliad have? Thought so, bitch!
Was going to bring up the movie adaptation but that didn't really win anything.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Panko just asked chat what they meant by "the hard-r word", talked about watching highlight videos of PewDiePie saying it, then said she wouldn't be allowed to stream in Italian because "I use those words in Italian all the time".

She's a treasure.
Panko once again in the lead for best girl.
(Context text, can skip)
Hey folks,

I'm gonna try to summarize my situation ;
I'm in my early 20's and recently it's been pretty hard for me on a relational level,
don't often go outside, no real friends, most of my social interactions are online
it's pretty the usual for me, but recently for some unknown reason it started hitting quite hard,
such as that i'm actually feeling bad because of this, i've tried to search for solutions
and after exchanging with some folks i ended up settling for v-tubers
the only issue is that my knowledge is quite limited on the matter
i'm aware of the big corpo Holo/Niji and 2/3 MS memes but that's pretty much it.

after digging a bit on the matter i quickly realized that
this part of the internet was a real rabbit(shit) hole
drama on drama, harassment, mental breakdown ect..
but there's one issue i do care about 'bait & switch' i've read that
multiple v-tubers have been 'baiting' their community with values/mood
and as soon as they had an opportunity to betray them
those ****** did it, for their personal gain.
:

Thus I'm looking for a real V-tuber with specific criteria which are
(By real I mean an established one, or one part of a corpo, no inde please)

Criteria :

-Fine with lewd jokes/content
-No ADHD bs
-Not political
-Stay in character (Example: Not bringing up how many cock she sucked or how bad was her day was)
-Collab restricted to other females V-tuber (trans ≠ females)
-Not depressive (Don't want to get emotionally attached to a V-tuber

for her to stop streaming bc of mental health issues)
-Don't talk about her personal life on Twitter (except if related to V-tuber career)
-Has a decent level of interaction with her community
-Not Canadian nor Korean
-Fix schedule
-No Bait&Switch

As long as she fulfils most of those criteria and does her job decently I will reward her with my entertainment monthly budget with no issue at all.

My apology if this post has not been posted in the right topic.
Don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + Mald + seethe + cope + cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + not based + not funny + go outside + get good + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + ISHYGDDT + stay mad + cancelled + done for + mad + femboy + freer than air + rip bozo + sneed + cope + jealous + go ahead and whine about it + Sneed's Feed and Seethe, formerly Chuck's + your problem + don't even care + bye + Yamanba

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

last comic anyday now.
Gotta love tf2, only fps I have ever gotten SEVERELY addicted to simply because of how fun it is to play. I do not understand how valve owns a literal gold mine and just lets it rot away for a decade. At this point they should just give the reins to the community, some people are so dedicated that I could see them keeping it alive for 30 more years.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Panko once again in the lead for best girl.
Sadly the judges are going to have to deduct points for the uohh fag baiting and the pantsu toggle. Her ability to actually cook and being a racist Italian (redundant, yes I know) likely should keep her in the lead still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom