General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

So Airi's voice is still dead which means more tts tonight

archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Power of Friendship conquers all! When it summons long range projectile weaponry. Under noted part about most American Cartoons for kids, for the longest time. The best selling toys always had operational weapons of mass destruction capabilities.

I'd point out both Care Bears and My Little Pony had canonical light-based mass ordinance capabilities. If you ever wonder "Why, Americans?" occasionally, realize we consider destroying things in happy ways as children's entertainment.
You have to make the power of friendship a tangible force so make it a giant laser that melts away the bad guys because its easy to draw/animate especially during the era where you could not draw guns only "lasers" which are somehow less lethal.

the other hilarious in hindsight case being accidentally solving the problem with colonialism. man i miss old cartoons.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When you grow up to be an adult, you realize that "the power of friendship" is in reality the power of networking, which trumps just about anything from big money to post-graduate degrees. It's a top-tier lesson to learn.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
View attachment 35702
"She" has more hair on "her" fingers than I do.... It's really lesbians or another they/them freaks?
f42.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
BREAKING NEWS FROM PIPPA'S STREAM
Sleepy might be stacked
That is all
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
well the power of friendship can solve everything, it just depends on what you are willing to call friend.

When you grow up to be an adult, you realize that "the power of friendship" is in reality the power of networking, which trumps just about anything from big money to post-graduate degrees. It's a top-tier lesson to learn.

Power of friendship got me my first real job, which got me my current career. Half my team were hired because of recommendations. Vast majority of our company sales are done through people who "just know" each other. Parents fixed their mental illness and physical illness respectively due to friends dragging them out on activities. High school friends reached out to me after 5 years of no contact to invite me to their D&D group.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
AI Hitler
Just need him to start singing K-ON songs.

Damn, that's a very nice model. From a purely technical standpoint, I must add.

Yeah, old news to some, but I don't think I've ever clicked on her before.
That mouth tracking is so goodammned satisfying

Vex cancer update

It is an amazing model.

It's a new supervisor.
They think they're doing the smart and leader-like thing, but will soon be beat down by their manager and in trouble for letting an employee go home early. I'd put money down on her being told she actually does have to work on Saturday.
Maybe in their incompetence one of the workers died and they dont want Airi to see the mess to avoid having a witness.

Pomu's tickets for meet and greet sold out immediately, F5 the page and it's gone. Xsolel and iluna girls (and Aster) still don't have theirs sold. I fully expect Elira's to go away in the matter of minutes too. At this point I don't think they will sell their tickets at all. Lazulight also have 5 timeframes to attend, and each person can buy up to 5 tickets. Everyone else have 4 timeframes and up to 3 minutes.
Pomu, Elira and Selen + the Niji 4(boys) are the biggest earners (and Uki and Alban).

yes this is the same old shizu

as for the squid model idk about that from what i read here she mainly streamed in bilibili on that model so i think she was inactive on youtube for the most part of that i think
That content doesn't do that well on youtube either mainly because it gets flagged for limited monetization (because of sexualized content). The Yellow $ on a video can cripple your video growth which is the problem I am getting with my videos. I have to submit all of my videos for manual review which means that I have to wait 2-3 days for it to go green after I upload them. That shit can cripple a Video's growth by easily 50%-75% in the first week. It also limits the ad-revenue you get as ads will only play in 25% of the cases. I went from $330 more or less in ad-revenue a month to $220 last month which was my biggest month as far as growth goes.

Hmm. I will try to upload some of my clips (especially the ones from the smaller indies) and see how much traction they get. For the smaller talents (basically everyone thats not Lia, Pippa or Kirsche) the Twitter posts I usually make to announce clips get more views than the people actually check the 2nd post to click the video. It might be possible that Twitter might start to push content similar to how Youtube started pushing shorts. My Shondo green screen edit did fairly well (20k views).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Relay karaoke starting shortly, beginning with Fauna.

The rest, in order:

And here I thought Kronii would be archived cuz JP songs. So I left to do something and missed end

:painpeko:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Obsydia 2nd anniversary goods

Woah! THREE whole unique items? plus the usual copy paste bullshit..
They must really be trying to keep Selen! Get that 2% girls, you earned it!

@Big PiPi Energy We’re gonna need an Italian check on this since you’re probably the most versed in this topic
As an Italian male, I can indeed confirm that our genes involve fast growing and thick hair. Sometimes in places you don't want it! But I have yet to personally see a woman with hairy hands.

download.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

I can say, without a doubt, that was probably the funniest Lia stream yet, maybe aside for the Pippa x Lia one. I had a hard time keeping in my laughter in public from how great it was.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 35756

She's singing Apples and Bananas
:pikaWUT:
I thought Barney songs were insipid and horrific. Apples & Bananas found a new depth to dig.

And now Bae is onto Adele. What a whiplash of a set list.

@Azehara one thing I hate about YT's public relations is their utter insistence that "limited" videos get the same algo weight, when it's objectively false. YT would get a lot less negative PR if they were just honest with their intentions. "Profitable Videos will get preferred".

Adele and Breaking Benjamin songs are the two artists where it's really clear what a voice with a massive range can do compared to a "good" voice.

I don't know if I should shudder or laugh at The Iliad being compared to Hamilton

Considering Hamilton won't be remembered in about 10 years, I'd go with "shudder".

PonRys is trying to break out really hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom