"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
ina_gura_guts_tweet.png

"It was too big to be called a trident. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw netherite."

niggaphil

Okay, (Minor) yab for Nijisanji again....

In Taiwan, there is a annual Anime and Manga festival called Comic Exhibition. This year, Anycolor is one of the company that supposed to be participate in this event:
The taiwanese discussion could be found in this link: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1689133997.A.2FC.html

View attachment 35530
(Sorry no archieve and shit, because Taiwanese are fucking stupid to do this, and I only knew this afternoon)

However, today, people found out that such participation had been removed mysteriously from the Comic Exhibition website:

https://www.ccpa.org.tw/comic/data.php?id=509289&tpl=12

Meanwhile, Anycolor announced they are participating the BiliBili World organised by China's Chinks:

Because both events are very closed to each other (Comic Exhibition is July 27-31, BiliBili World is July 21-23), Taiwaneses are speculated that the Anycolor dropped the Comic Exhibition, and participate the BiliBili World due to the political pressure.

Again, take this with biggest grain of salts and RRATS because the Taiwanese loved to linked every shit and conspiracies with China's fault.

But I would say this is classified as Yab for Nijisanji. :smugselen:

Update on the Nijisanji's Taiwan Comic Exhibition Incident:

Today Comic Exhibition releases the booth for the event.
Looks like Nijisanji participates in the event, but the booth for the Nijisanji is ridiculously small compared with the Chink's BiliBili World
JFDHWYz.jpg

Looks like all the Taiwanese conspiracies and rrats have been destroyed.

Niji finally unyab themselves

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here's a jazzy take the on an English version of Idol from Eilemonty

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
For many years, Adobe let their software be easily crackable on purpose. It was part of their business strategy. Why? Because when the poor student who pirates their stuff goes to college, they will be most familiar with PhotoShop. When they graduate and go into the workforce, they will be most familiar with Adobe products and gravitate towards them. Then when they become a manager or some other decision-maker for a company, guess what they go with? Hint: Not Corel.

View attachment 35652

Then when Adobe felt they had enough of an industry advantage, they forced everyone to use digital online-only subscriptions. Hence the evil known as Adobe Cloud was shat upon all, praise Satan.

View attachment 35653

Microsoft did the same thing for the longest time: Windows was very easily crackable, and they let it slide...only ever really going after corporations and mass serial offenders. How do I know all this shit? How old am I? I still remember fckgw-rhqq2-yxrkt-8tg6w-2b7q8 from memory (if you know, you know).
During college, we had a small panel with an Adobe employee who really didn't give a shit and didn't want to be there, and he said the same thing: we don't care about the little people, we go for the big fish and we go HARD.
Also, that fucking thing was erased from my mind, and as soon as I saw the first letters it all came back like Vietnam flashbacks. Holy fuck I still remember the damned floppy disks needed to install Win95.... fuck I'm old.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Decided to check up on the braptuber since a couple of days have passed and it looks like she's laying low for now.
Just dug out my Windows XP CD from the closest, and sure enough...
Nice to know I'm not the only one old enough to have a Win XP CD gathering dust somewhere.
It differs per country. They have targeted prices depending on the local economy. I remember that Windows 7 Ultimate (remember that?) was $400, but in China it was like 20 bucks, to try to get people to 'go legit' instead of buying a burned CD off the street for 5-10 bucks.

Imagine that! China being legit in literally any way...the last thing they invented on their own was gunpowder. Nothing but thievery ever since.

P.S. Fuck Artia.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lia gets a collab with famous Face-showing-Vtuber Punk A Lopi AKA Fat-Downs-Pippa for normies.

kingcaid

Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!
You forgot your 30+ minutes of chat tax fren. At least the ear drum shattering screeches are about to start.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae played the succubus game for 5 hours and got the worst ending. Then she found out it's allowed to be played in members' streams, so she said she'd try again there. Hundreds of memberships got gifted.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia gets a collab with famous Face-showing-Vtuber Punk A Lopi AKA Fat-Downs-Pippa for normies.

Should be a good stream, I can think of no one more knowledgeable on being cringe than Lia.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Update on the Nijisanji's Taiwan Comic Exhibition Incident:

Today Comic Exhibition releases the booth for the event.
Looks like Nijisanji participates in the event, but the booth for the Nijisanji is ridiculously small compared with the Chink's BiliBili World
View attachment 35666

Looks like all the Taiwanese conspiracies and rrats have been destroyed.

Niji finally unyab themselves

I think Niji already featured in another convention in Taiwan earlier this year, with Luxiem no less.

While I've had a lot of criticisms for Nijisanji as of late, I don't think the "Niji hates Taiwan" rrats were ever particularly true.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Imagine joining this place as a redditor and seeing @thhrang reaction score, MFs probably think he's god. View attachment 35644
I am a redditor everyone sane on the site knows karma is worthless even if it was gained the way it was meant to (instead of being used as a WRONGTHINK=DOWNVOTE BUTTON) I literally go to other Reddit subs to "Spend" of it it (saying something true but unpopular usually does it) it's worthless even the people who farm it know it's worthless (making me question why they farm it but whatever people are idiots)
So what are reaction scores anyways? Is it bad to just horrifying perfectly nice posts ironically? :loading:If I mark informative on LATE posts just to be nice, is this going to cause some AI warmachine to eventually rebel and launch the nukes?
I think it's inbuilt to the website. THE IDEA is you can use it as a guideline for how trustworthy someone can be I don't put stock in the number of points myself but you can use it to gauge how active someone is here .

or you can form your own thoughts. like a loser.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Mana posting about his former manager again. I'm just waiting for this to blow up since it's been simmering for quite a while now and considering who Tachibana's been working with, it has the potential to be big if ever it does.

Archive

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I think she's talking about the notMarine coomgame, but still.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Mana posting about his former manager again. I'm just waiting for this to blow up since it's been simmering for quite a while now and considering who Tachibana's been working with, it has the potential to be big if ever it does.

Archive

I'm not up to date on this drama, but I think most people don't really take Mana seriously due to them being, well, kinda shizo.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm not up to date on this drama, but I think most people don't really take Mana seriously due to them being, well, kinda shizo.
That, and it's not exactly big enough to be talked about, at least back then. I remember (somewhat, might be wrong) when Mana still have her old discord server and when the manager is removed from her stuff, all the directions that was to given to her fans by her in that place is to just dont mention the name and anything related to the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom