"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Looking at the members page again, I realize that I'm pretty sure I've got the best post-to-sticker-score ratio on the forum, and holy shit that's fucking embarrassing.
:gunpeko:
It's the avatar. People see the happy little guy and can't help but throw funny stickers at you.

RiverBear

I saw that members page for the first time yesterday, I thought I post a decent amount, I only have 500 messages meanwhile some of you fuckers have 3k plus, what the fuck are you nigg@s even saying with all those messages?!
To be fair, some of them are also active in the Pippaposting thread and the other smaller sub threads in this site

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I saw that members page for the first time yesterday, I thought I post a decent amount, I only have 500 messages meanwhile some of you fuckers have 3k plus, what the fuck are you nigg@s even saying with all those messages?!
The Pippa thread was a disaster for my free time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mostly just treating the Pippa Posting thread as chat for streams and a way to cope for when there isn't a stream?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kinda crazy how Rie has so much time to post on a vtuber forum including during streams

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Mostly just treating the Pippa Posting thread as chat for streams and a way to cope for when there isn't a stream?
So... Sanctioned Nolan posting?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Kinda crazy how Rie has so much time to post on a vtuber forum including during streams
While doing a handcam as well, such talent.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Imagine joining this place as a redditor and seeing @thhrang reaction score, MFs probably think he's god. dott2.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230713-004726-957.png
Wtfuck am I watching

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

RiverBear

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So what are reaction scores anyways? Is it bad to just horrifying perfectly nice posts ironically? :loading:If I mark informative on LATE posts just to be nice, is this going to cause some AI warmachine to eventually rebel and launch the nukes?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine joining this place as a redditor and seeing @thhrang reaction score, MFs probably think he's god. View attachment 35644
Chase is a redditor and he does chase the thhrangussy, so the logic checks out.
As the defacto God of Redditors, I hereby decree that all my subjects should seek out the nearest rope and exit this mortal coil as soon as possible, to meet me and live in eternal paradise for the rest of eternity. Definitely not Hell.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This actually got me thinking; who’s going to be the first person (besides Nolan and Proctor) to willingly dox themselves because they need to brag about being noticed by their oshi? I know I’d do it under certain circumstances.
:inahungryl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom