"Okay, I'm bored of the cock now"Eira Woolcott

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is probably the person who doxed a bunch of applicants by using CC instead of BCC to send them a rejection letter, and probably the person who bonked Roza Coatl for having a moderate take on the R-slur controversy. I do not have a high opinion of this person.
I don't think so. Manager-kun has been with Roza since HavenX and according to every talent there he was the only one actually trying to help them grow. He has always been very supportive of her. More likely than not it was the CEO that fucked up in both cases. That said he did fly to Florida to meet up with Roza to decide on how to go forward and going by what Roza mentioned, the dude is pretty chill and despite the whole drama, the dude did end up helping her out. I trust Roza.

hows that drying pan working out for ya brock.

Larian deserve all the success they get and more.
I honestly love Larian and how they make their games. Its not conventional and im quite aware that everyone wants to jump on the anti-gay/identity politics shit in games but they do seem to make their games to be as inclusive as possible. If you want to make a female-bodied character with a beard and male pronouns or some shit you can probably do that. All of that without damaging the core experience. They also take a ton of imput related to fixing bugs and issues. Hell the game has been early access for 2.5 years.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ame karaoke.
IMG_6832.jpeg

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Having loved the original that was a very good song choice. Good job to everyone involved.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mehk

(A)

Looks like not-cali is cancelling her meet n greet for some random con....makes me wonder how "sick" she really is.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't write stuff, that and i would have to either break containment or get sneeded by using my main to brag about. dott1.png
I knew you were the one behind ari aka kronmeitwt you faggôt.

RiverBear

1689218756571.png
F04Yyz3aAAEy8fP.jpg

They're just apologizing about pirating Adobe products in the past. Nothing serious. I just thought the whole notice template has been memed to hell and back and it would be funny to post this without context

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

(A)

Looks like not-cali is cancelling her meet n greet for some random con....makes me wonder how "sick" she really is.

That picture of her with the big CANCELLED text seems very meme-able, because twitter.
View attachment 35626View attachment 35627
They're just apologizing about pirating Adobe products in the past. Nothing serious. I just thought the whole notice template has been memed to hell and back and it would be funny to post this without context
1689219578371.jpeg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Omega seriously who draws this by @BlueButt05.jpg

Of course I go out of my way to make fun of this joke of a character not getting fan art for months, and this suddenly pops up. Who even draws this asshole anymore, goddamn it?

lol, femboy

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230713_004129.jpg20230713_004131.jpg
I am very angry because this vtuber whose name i dont know is the reason of Lapu chan depression 😡

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't write stuff, that and i would have to either break containment or get sneeded by using my main to brag about. View attachment 35592
This actually got me thinking; who’s going to be the first person (besides Nolan and Proctor) to willingly dox themselves because they need to brag about being noticed by their oshi? I know I’d do it under certain circumstances.

Mehk

(A)

Looks like pon wolf is having...more issues, can this girl not have something bad happen to her?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Never apologize for pirating adobe shit. In fact, you should be granted a prize and some form of monument.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

(A)

Looks like pon wolf is having...more issues, can this girl not have something bad happen to her?

Is having shit health a requisite to be a Vtuber.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Coni Confetti ended her AI Game stream, and raided into another stream that's going to start in less than an hour, where she claims it as "a movie about her life":

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom