"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Holoro offcollab and announcement stream starting. Likely gonna be 3D Debut announcement, if I had to guess.

This somehow showed up on my Home feed despite being unlisted.

Leaked, whoops lol

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Leaked, whoops lol

this is the teaser they posted on official holoID twitter a while back

edit: the tweet

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The fact that somewhere right now it's just about the contract extension deadline doesn't add to the peace of mind
I'd imagine the original contracts would've started long before their debut, so they would've already had their contracts arranged a while back.
But I also don't know shit.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Leaked, whoops lol

This has a very different implication thanks to the Vesper and Magni tweet.
563926.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Random musing, but it is pretty impressive Henya hasn't accidently called herself "Pika" or "Pikamee" or her family "Papamee" or "Mamamee" after having done so for 3 years.

That's it. That's the whole post.

There has been a few slip ups but on the whole it's been a really graceful transition yeah.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh yeah, not-Bettel turned the Commander Chaos Twitter into an IRL account.

Anyone ever mention he kinda looks like a younger Johnny Depp?

There has been a few slip ups but on the whole it's been a really graceful transition yeah.

Hah, didn't see that one. Well, considering how much she streams, it is still impressive it has happened so little.

Edit: Twitter archives seem fucked up again?

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The horror game is currently failing to scare the laughing Botan.

Also MaiR guerrilla singing stream right now.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Whoever is Lui's mama is needs a medal for creating the hottest vtuber in existence
That would be Kakage. He's not everywhere like Pako is, but he's pretty attentive to his Vtuber children. Halfway through Lui's first anniversary live he changed his PFP to this.
1688993110824.png
The other children I know of are Ginrei Shinoa of Happy Hunters Haven (a new JP corpo), and Nora Shitagai, a doggo with a dissonant voice, a few covers, and fairly good English, who doesn't seem to have any corpo links. (Edit: Kakage follows Nora but isn't her mama. I mistook Nora for another doggo, Huwari Dojiko, who was Kakage's Vtuber child until her corpo Yume Percent disbanded.) (Archives of her Twitter and of the Reddit thread about the disbanding)

Secret word: Yandere

Gura: Dev!

She Knows

Edit: And she followed it up with "simulator".
1688992607586.png
Supposedly from the comments on this Holosimper clip of the collab, but the clip has been privated.

Holoro offcollab and announcement stream starting. Likely gonna be 3D Debut announcement, if I had to guess.

Ayup.
1688993616185.png

Also here are their deformed Indomie onigiri:
1688993703403.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

IRyS anniversary stream later. She is going to reveal her Home 3D!

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
That would be Kakage. He's not everywhere like Pako is, but he's pretty attentive to his Vtuber children. Halfway through Lui's first anniversary live he changed his PFP to this.
View attachment 35236
The other children I know of are Ginrei Shinoa of Happy Hunters Haven (a new JP corpo), and Nora Shitagai, a doggo with a dissonant voice, a few covers, and fairly good English, who doesn't seem to have any corpo links.

View attachment 35235
Supposedly from the comments on this Holosimper clip of the collab, but the clip has been privated.
If YanDev spend more time coding his half-baked game than ego-searching Youtube and writing essays about how he's not slow and his game is acktuhaly technically done in comment sections of some random clip channel, he maybe just might finish the second rival in under a decade and not have said reputation. But I'm no coder, so what do I know?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Another Yuikai reaction vid to Kentucky Ballistics obliterating zombie torsos with a colossal fuckoff rifle

Reacting to guntubers seems to be her thing now, and I don't mind

Edit: her accent's odd, and I can't find any info on where she's from on her twatter. Anybody know where she's from?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The 2 first comments.

Screenshot_20230710-090829_Twitter.jpg

Jeez i wonder why people thinks vtuber fans are cringe

Edit : archives doesnt work atm so

Screenshot_20230710-091428_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

COVER vaugeposting at its finest

My autistic two cents wants to believe its not related to suspensions since they would've been public about that, i know Lando just streamed yesterday but what are the chances of an accident?

Either that or Vesper was chadly enough to help Dez with something for a surgery

Or their reasons for hiatus are 100% unrelated and they just lined up

Contracts seem very likely, unless they both had the same issue that happend with Vesper with their YT accounts somehow (??) But that doesnt make any sense for them having 100% stopped activities using twitter

This is definietly strange but a piece of me wants to beleeb its not graduation even if its still kind of in the cards ngl

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Jeez i wonder why people thinks vtuber fans are cringe
Yeah it's no surprise idols like Kiara get put off their fans, or even men in general, with the shit they have to put up with any time they interact with the public.
Contracts seem very likely, unless they both had the same issue that happend with Vesper with their YT accounts somehow (??) But that doesnt make any sense for them having 100% stopped activities using twitter
I'm not so hot on the contract negotiations theory myself. It just doesn't make financial sense to me to dump all that money into Vesper's redesign and then even debut it, just days before renegotiations where he might not continue at the company.

UberSoldat

Stream dump:

Cia says Nijisanji helped cure her introversion. She will be missed. I hope we can track down her PL eventually.

And she just confirmed she won't be streaming on another account after graduation........................

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I wonder if Vesper and Magni, both having received their updated model recently, tried to negotiate for a better contract. Maybe they believe that since Cover just dump loads of money into their model, they would be more hesitant in retiring them.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yeah it's no surprise idols like Kiara get put off their fans, or even men in general, with the shit they have to put up with any time they interact with the public.

I'm not so hot on the contract negotiations theory myself. It just doesn't make financial sense to me to dump all that money into Vesper's redesign and then even debut it, just days before renegotiations where he might not continue at the company.
I dont think is contract either I'm pretty sure contract negotiation happen way before anniversary date, considering that Sana graduation wss announced 2 months before her anniversary and she graduate a month before it, so I imagine contract talks happend at least 2 months before the actual debut anniversary.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Magni is one thing, but I don't think Vesper would be too worried about the money, considering he has a full-time job. Unless he would try to negotiate a contract that would allow him to quit it. Like others have mentioned, I think their contracts start before their debut dates, anyway, unless they are in some kind of contract limbo, currently, and had to legally stop activities because their contracts could not be decided in time.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Vesper had a breakdown and killed someone in AX. Decided he was pretty good at it and now he's going after Takeshi. Cover's using Magni as a human shield since Vesper somewhat likes him. Although, in my opinion, they should've used Altare as bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom