"I just... Did you call me a bad word?"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Info for the autists looking for the girls at ax.
  • Airi cosplayed 2 days and lia cosplayed 1
  • Airi's cosplay had wiring in her chest area that hurt her
  • They passed by yagoo but thought it was a cosplayer
Girl should stop talking about their ax trip.
It wasn't just AX too. Lia and Uruka went to the Hololive concert. Airi was supposed to go too, however the underwiring in her cosplay apparently 'did damage to her chest' and she was too hurt/uncomfortable to go.

Also, supposedly from the AX talk earlier with everyone Airi's model is basically accurate for her bust size, and her band size when laying down is still 3 inches. Meaning she basically can't bind herself any smaller than a C-Cup. So it'd be impossible for her to hide the Pons.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I suspect MyHolo get's some sort of kickback for pouching their users? Anyone wanna deep dive into this feel like it could be interesting. (yes that means im asking for numberfags)
Why would a company ever get a kickback for having their talents headhunted by a competing company? That's like antithetical to the whole point of headhunting someone out of a job.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Tommy Tallerico has changed Grimmis outlook on humanity for the worse and she's still coming to terms with the fact that anyone with enough dosh can buy a Guinness world record.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Tommy Tallerico has changed Grimmis outlook on humanity for the worse and she's still coming to terms that anyone with enough dosh can buy a Guinness world record.

Lol, a lot of Guinness was sourced from Twin Galaxies who have a severe history of cheating and nepotism. Its worth looking into for a deep dive. Tommy Tallerico is a minor figure. The big one is Billy Mitchell of course, but that whole scene is filled with shady characters and schizos. Successful schizos at that.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Woozie is live with her announcement....

To nobody's surprise, it's a graduation. Because MyHoloTV just can't keep people around...

I have no clue who she is. First time i see or hear about her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena raided into recent PRISM Invader Nana Asteria, she's a sweetie and deserves your view :sanasmile:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why would a company ever get a kickback for having their talents headhunted by a competing company? That's like antithetical to the whole point of headhunting someone out of a job.
normally they would not though considering how often it seems to happen maybe they have a deal of some sort?

Feel free to call me the retard I am though. Idle speculation without much thought put into it.
"Amazoness? S tier. Are we surprised? Muscly, tall BROWN woman? God's creation."
Amazons were Greek in Origin the brown skin was added later they were Originally a gender swapped version of Ares insta grow solider. (and may have been a retelling of the same myth like alot of greek myths are)
1688960492135.png

Pictured above Hyppoita Queen of the Amazons.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have no clue who she is. First time i see or hear about her.
One of the 200 or so 2-3 views that get shilled around here every so often.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:faunacry:Airi has my favorite singing voice in Phase, I hope she gets to use it more once she's out of the black company and has more time :airidepressed:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Info for the autists looking for the girls at ax.
  • Airi cosplayed 2 days and lia cosplayed 1
  • Airi's cosplay had wiring in her chest area that hurt her
  • They passed by yagoo but thought it was a cosplayer
Girl should stop talking about their ax trip.
I just wanna see one pic of the cute PonWolf that's all I want please whoever finds it tag me
Amazons were Greek in Origin the brown skin was added later they were Originally a gender swapped version of Ares insta grow solider. (and may have been a retelling of the same myth like alot of greek myths are) View attachment 35215
Pictured above Hyppoita Queen of the Amazons.
Makes sense considering the DC amazons being white
:faunacry:Airi has my favorite singing voice in Phase, I hope she gets to use it more once she's out of the black company and has more time :airidepressed:
She has to first accept her talent because for some god forsaken reason she believes that NOT only is she not one of the best singers in vtubing but that she is somehow BAD PonWolf has negative confidence in herself

Edit: tho she did say she plans on getting singing lessons after she quits so maybe her teacher will beat some sense into her
I blame her aunt that according to airi was some sort of singing prodigy that was scouted to be pro but refused to. Airi goes to her for tips on her singing and probably compares herself to her a lot. :urtearingmeapart:
Yeah aunt Chisaka is apparently very critical of her singing too she said in the pinball zatsu that she was surprised that one of her coming covers actually got Aunt Chisaka to praise her for the most part

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She has to first accept her talent because for some god forsaken reason she believes that not only is she not one of the best singers in vtubing but that she is somehow BAD PonWolf has negative confidence in herself
I blame her aunt that according to airi was some sort of singing prodigy that was scouted to be pro but refused to. Airi goes to her for tips on her singing and probably compares herself to her a lot. :urtearingmeapart:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Did anyone post about koujikog publicly falling down the Hololive rabbit hole on stream within the last few weeks? Looks a lil similar to rpr, a JP pro fighting games player and Botan's Street Fighter 6 coach for the CR Cup. Copying one of the comments..
@justthisonce325
57 minutes ago
KOG went through the equivalent of the hyperbolic time chamber of falling down the rabbit hole. In just a span of 1-2 weeks, he bought Botan merch, streamed himself for hours watching clips, played and unlocked everyone in Holocure, played Idol Showdown and Aquarium, sent multiple superchats including an akasupa, streamed himself watching Twinkle 4 You (and SFL simultaneously), getting noticed by his oshi, Fubuki, and A-chan on Twitter. Dude is living his best life right now, you love to see it

lalilulelo

so you guys think hololive EN is really gonna release a gen 3 this year? i thought they were gonna focus on staffing their new studio, but it looks like after that post concert teaser people seem to have the consensus that theyre gonna release more talent.

if it is a new gen, any suspects?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Did anyone post about koujikog publicly falling down the Hololive rabbit hole on stream within the last few weeks? Looks a lil similar to rpr, a JP pro fighting games player and Botan's Street Fighter 6 coach for the CR Cup. Copying one of the comments..

This shit is endearing and I hope this negro keeps it wholesome, he gives me some creep vibes. I don't want to see botan being stalked or something by this dude, you know how FGC niggas are.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Random musing, but it is pretty impressive Henya hasn't accidently called herself "Pika" or "Pikamee" or her family "Papamee" or "Mamamee" after having done so for 3 years.

That's it. That's the whole post.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

VTuberThrow

Hope he stays wholesome. Koji is probably one of my fave JP FGC pros. Dude loves his big boy characters/teams similar to KBR/Itabashi and really makes it work. Glad to see him enjoying vtubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom