"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pho! It sounds like IRyS's anniversary merch will have a limited edition version...(7:40:00 timestamp)

Well, it's exciting, but dangit, it's stressful.
Edit: Does anyone know what recent limited editions have been limited to per order? I don't want to waste time trying to put 2 in my cart if it's going to be a limit of 1 (gotta have a spare, assuming the merch is something usable)

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Cosplayers sure love Kiara. Which tbf, is pretty nice. Cutoffs are my weakness, i wish we'd get some more cosplays of that outfit... :kikiriki:

What language is this woman speaking? :SelenHAHAhere:

kuruki

screenshot 2023-07-09 195401.png

Looks like her translator mod is now making subs for her membership archives as well.

Not-Username

Cosplayers sure love Kiara. Which tbf, is pretty nice. Cutoffs are my weakness, i wish we'd get some more cosplays of that outfit... :kikiriki:

Why do they look, more often than not, like creepy porcelain dolls?!
Asian beauty standards continue to devolve (filters be damned)

Seriously the dehumanization of "good" looks is incredible harmful in the long run.
Apocalyptic culling event doko?!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara and Gura in Hologra... this one was quite fun

I like how Moona and Gura have lines in Japanese, but Kiara speaks in English, despite being the Japanese-fluent one.

Limkin

Why do they look, more often than not, like creepy porcelain dolls?!
Asian beauty standards continue to devolve (filters be damned)
It's not even filters. Modern phones heavily rely on post-processing to make a photo not look like ass, because you can't escape physics and to have high quality image, you need a big sensor that can receive a lot of light, perfectly clean lens and stabilization. With neither of those being present due to modern trends at making thin and light devices. So they just guess what you took a photo of and change it to look "decent" without capturing the real image whatsoever. If you look at camera tests of even the most expensive phones you quickly notice that 1)the same photo taken in the same time with the same settings looks completely different. 2)very often fine details like railing or dots are just gone because the algorithm thinks it was an error due to dirty lens 3)no matter the time you spent with it, even if given to a professional photographer a cheap dedicated camera will usually wipe the floor with it.
Also something something, peasants used to have dark skin because they worked in sun and aristocracy had white skin because they stayed inside. Cue the unhealthy obsession in some asian cultures with making sure your skin is as white as possible

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Edit: Does anyone know what recent limited editions have been limited to per order? I don't want to waste time trying to put 2 in my cart if it's going to be a limit of 1 (gotta have a spare, assuming the merch is something usable)
Seems to be random or based on total available. Bae's EP was 1 per person, Kiara's birthday was 3 per. 1 per person seems a lot more common, now, though. Fubuki and Gura both had that for their recent limited merch.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Seems to be random or based on total available. Bae's EP was 1 per person, Kiara's birthday was 3 per. 1 per person seems a lot more common, now, though. Fubuki and Gura both had that for their recent limited merch.
Far stretch of the fucking 10 per order limit they used to have. I think even a few had it this year, like Ina's (?). So absurd and is just asking for scalpers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Pioneer

AZKi is sick so today's singing stream with Chloe is postponed. :painpeko:

Jealous

Lurker

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Catgirls and foxgirls are almost always a gateway drug into anime fandom.
Catgirls and dog boys almost drove me out of the anime fandom early on, when I was still getting familiar with its tropes, and I'm still not a fan.

I've hated furries before I even knew what a furry was.
I like how Moona and Gura have lines in Japanese, but Kiara speaks in English, despite being the Japanese-fluent one.
I can only assume they rolled dice for that one.

Was Iofi's part ID or JP? I do know she's fluent in basically all the languages.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Catgirls and foxgirls are almost always a gateway drug into anime fandom. And furry if you aren't careful enough and don't stop at the right time. Although dragon girls are objectively superior their wide audience appeal is a lot smaller, as they don't induce the same level of "fluffy things are cute" that entices everyone. But once you are in, it doesn't take too much to realize that calm and strong dragon girls are just better than permanently horny coomerbait that catgirls and foxgirls are. Just make sure that in a similar manner you stop at horns and tails, without devolving into full-blown scaly. There is an argument to be made that demon girls are just dragon girls but without scales and to this all I can say is - you are on the path to salvation and will join the dragon girls cult sooner or later my poor tempted by catgirls lamb
Pass, I prefer spider-crab girls.
ami_tearingapart.png

PekoWick

I never tested it out because I just bought a membership, but is it true Watame's fans rains gift memberships and there's a hi chance saying anything on her chat will reward you with one? I guess it depends on the vtuber what the mood regarding gift memberships are.
This is kinda true I think i received 4 month worth of membership from watame since last year and I don't watch her that much.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I can only assume they rolled dice for that one.

Was Iofi's part ID or JP? I do know she's fluent in basically all the languages.
Iofi spoke in Indonesian the whole time.

Anyway, there is no set rule. Moona spoke Japanese at the start but changed to Indonesian at the end. Bae, IRyS and Calli also switched between English and Japanese in their episode.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Holy shit those last two tweets lol. Dude tweets out art of her with some, uh, extra padding and then tweets out the one with her actual chest size. What a legend.

thirteenorphans

niggaphil

So Kiara watched DSP gameplay, and fell into the DSP rabbit hole....

at this point i am sure she browsed the homeland and learn more about the pigroach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom