"Anus is also a butthole"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She kind of looks like the Fauna dox...in the face... from when she was in college anyway...
wlm40t.jpg
https://boterolab.weebly.com/people.html
Wait, this was the first time I see a Fauna facedoxx, it's not in the typical doxx site, which only have photos with her face covered.

UberSoldat

those are the exact type of people who would bail because the ship is managed like a MacDonalds from the ghetto. I said it before but the more I look at yeah they're basically indies with a niji sticker in their foreheads. Now that I remember how are the new nijihomos even doing, no one has mentioned them after debut.
I just glanced at their channels and I see mostly FOTM stuff and Minecraft. I've subbed to them for now but if I continue seeing that stuff on my feed, it's an unsub. Seems they are currently 3-views, close to 4-view status.

In a scale of 1 to Rushia how :menhera:is Mysta? Its really that bad
He can do dumb things sometimes, but he's FAR away from a Rushia. He had a hard life before Niji and streaming.

College does radicalize you but it doesn't always turn you into a troon lover. Sometimes you'll find people that get exposed to the insanity and get completely radicalized against it that they're rethinking their opinion of the Nazis.
I wouldn't say it radicalized me, but it did make me very aware that people on the other side of the aisle really don't have the answers for how to live a good and happy life, and a great many of them, taken from a sample of highly intelligent and well-socialized strata of society, are on at least one psych med (antidepressant or antipsychotic) to try and cope with life.
College life just came and went for me tbh, pretty chill overall. Alhamdulillah for not making me an American or European.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm guessing Irys was primarily exposed to F/SN by the nsfw art, particularly the Rider x Shirou stuff. :smugina:
All I'll say to that is she would probably enjoy F/HA for multiple reasons :smugselen:

Speaking of Fauna(who's pretty cute if that's a genuine facedox ngl), she just uploaded her Holo Summer short and it's a cute video message about being in Japan. Also featuring background Mumei.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
If you're talking about the usual site, it's on page 6 of the comment section.
Comment section, schizo's be warned.
Ah, didn't think of checking the comment section.

Curious if they managed to find more doxx pictures of Gura besides the 2/3 common ones we already know, I'm not ready to wade through her page's comment section to find out though.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Aha, so he finally embraced it.

For context, the deacon (Friar Phillip Calington) has been doing some work visiting places around South East Asia (primarily Singapore, based from what I gleamed from his Facebook and Instagram post) and interacted with the local churches there.

I guess that at some point (either 2022 or 2023), he was on Jakarta's malls during the time they hosted one of them cosplay weeb events and encountered a Kobo cosplayer who, judging by the looks of it, decided to take a picture with her.

I know for the fact that it was posted on his personal facebook first, then it got deleted and around six weeks ago another Instagram account posted the facebook screenshot. I guess they tagged him, in which he decided to accept it and post the unedited picture on his Instagram.

Either way, its still funny.

EDIT: For the record, even the indo weebs and netizens find it a bit funny and charming, since the differences is pretty hilarious. And the fact that the facebook post has a quote where the Kobo cosplayer outright asked the Friar "what are you cosplaying as?"

EDIT2: Might as well add the picture
View attachment 28971
Kobo found out about her cosplayer and the priest. The cosplayer claimed to have no memory of the event lol.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
not sure about the new guys but want to put my cents in anyway.

If they actually lose Selen that's gonna lose Elira too they are literal sisters and I find it hard to believe one finds ninji's tardism fine while the other walks.

Elira dispite the "clique" Rrats being semi jokes will at bare minimum having older talents reevaluating their contracts they lost Elira we might as well consider Ninji a dead corpo in EN.

Elira leaving might also prompt Millie and Enna to also walk especially without Nina there which i suspect would make Reimu walk as well. as holding a generation wave by yourself is a mental hell i wouldn't wish on anyone.

Edit: I have been bamboozled
Before we all predict Niji DOOOOOM, it is of course entirely possible that given the relative profitability of the branch, if it really does look like it's collapsing, Niji might adjust its approach.

It's one thing to lose a never really alive Korean branch or a financially irrelevant Indonesian one. Quite another thing to lose the EN cashcow.

I'd be surprised if Niji didn't decide to at least try to fix things if EN really looked like it's disintegrating.

I mean, yeah, sometimes a corp really shits the bed so bad it's unsalvageable (e.g. upd8), but examples of a corp managing to turn things around exist as well (e.g. Phase Connect).
It might honestly be Selen as we've seen she has distanced herself from the others so maybe she's the leaker as she would have the least attachment conscience telling her not to
This conjures the image of the laughing dragon crying before and after every stream, putting on a laughing mask for the few hours between.
I think people overthink Mumei and Selen's pre-corpo connections. They seemed to just be acquaintances rather than friends or close friends from how they described their relationship.

Bit more than acquaintances, I think.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Reminder for AZKi and Sakamata's collab later at 9PM JST.

Figaro is back from her week long break at 11PM JST.

Regarding Selen joining VSpo, it would depend on how much networking she did with them as they are quite nepotistic and recruit people they already knew previously. Hinano referred Qpi after her previous group disbanded, Met definitely got recommended by Nose from their BIG STAR days in earlier VSai, Tsuna from previously mentioned, and even Beni by Lisa.

I don't remember her interacting with people outside TSB during the last VSaikyo where it's naturally the place to mingle and interact.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Before we all predict Niji DOOOOOM, it is of course entirely possible that given the relative profitability of the branch, if it really does look like it's collapsing, Niji might adjust its approach.

It's one thing to lose a never really alive Korean branch or a financially irrelevant Indonesian one. Quite another thing to lose the EN cashcow.

I'd be surprised if Niji didn't decide to at least try to fix things if EN really looked like it's disintegrating.

I mean, yeah, sometimes a corp really shits the bed so bad it's unsalvageable (e.g. upd8), but examples of a corp managing to turn things around exist as well (e.g. Phase Connect).
Just want to point out even if my prediction did come true they would still have Finana Rosemi Petra Xsol Ilun and the male branches. im not sure why my retared ass implied it would killEN.

i',m stupid what else is new?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wait, this was the first time I see a Fauna facedoxx, it's not in the typical doxx site, which only have photos with her face covered.
She looks somewhat latina

Just want to point out even if my prediction did come true they would still have Finana Rosemi Petra Xsol Ilun and the male branches. im not sure why my retared ass implied it would killEN.

I think its more of a morale issue more than anything. The boys got really pissed when their concert got cancelled. Mysta doesnt seem to happy, same with Shu.

When Nina reincarnates, if shit starts going well for her I am sure the first thing the other talents will discuss with her is how much she is earning (or atleast how much of a % she is getting from merch and other shit like superchats and memberships). They will try to renegotiate their contracts for a higher % of earnings and Niji probably wont budge (because Japanese gonna japan). I can assure you that they will start looking to jump ship once that happens.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Dear Diary
Today I learnt Mari's mom is a lesbian.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

It's funny, it's cute, it got a smile outta me

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Dude, i would not want to live in the timeline fucking Finana is the only G1 senpai standing.

Contract
Imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I can't go live
I cannot die
Educate yourself
Body my holding cell

Anykara
Has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken deez nuts
Left me with life in hell

Simp

Kiara and Gura in Hologra... this one was quite fun

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
After that clip posted earlier of Asmongold getting the feels from watching a vtuber notice him, he tried to poke his head into Anny's twitch stream.

Unbeknownst to Asmon, it wasn't a live stream but a VOD.
Clip of Anny's reaction to Asmon being a retard
View attachment 35009
Anny commenting on his youtube clip
View attachment 35010

>Spend 9+ years cultivating an anti-anime twitch channel
>Start drooling over FF XIV catgirls
>Gets confessions from the 2 filthiest vtubers
>Haha vtubers are fucking weird guys
>starts looking for interaction with a foxgirl indie

He's about to crack you guys :Pekora-EVILGRIN: I expect him to become a simp ETA 2 months. Also RIP :pippaseethe; and :kirscheicfh: they never had a chance

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
>Spend 9+ years cultivating an anti-anime twitch channel
>Start drooling over FF XIV catgirls
>Gets confessions from the 2 filthiest vtubers
>Haha vtubers are fucking weird guys
>starts looking for interaction with a foxgirl indie

He's about to crack you guys :Pekora-EVILGRIN: I expect him to become a simp ETA 2 months. Also RIP :pippaseethe; and :kirscheicfh: they never had a chance
Listen, it's very simple:

cute japanese girls > average american girls

the math checks out

Limkin

Catgirls and foxgirls are almost always a gateway drug into anime fandom. And furry if you aren't careful enough and don't stop at the right time. Although dragon girls are objectively superior their wide audience appeal is a lot smaller, as they don't induce the same level of "fluffy things are cute" that entices everyone. But once you are in, it doesn't take too much to realize that calm and strong dragon girls are just better than permanently horny coomerbait that catgirls and foxgirls are. Just make sure that in a similar manner you stop at horns and tails, without devolving into full-blown scaly. There is an argument to be made that demon girls are just dragon girls but without scales and to this all I can say is - you are on the path to salvation and will join the dragon girls cult sooner or later my poor tempted by catgirls lamb

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Can't quote on mobile for some reason, but I'm sure if it was up to A-chan she would love a bathing suit model. I feel like she honestly tweets about it so much that I would be surprised if she didn't get one.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
First of all, bear girls are best. I will not elaborate.
Secondly, it surprises me no one mentioned Brisko as the potential talent leaker. A guy with a past of doing something incredibly stupid for attention with the goal of trying to quit in the most retarded way possible. Just a thought I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom