"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
not sure about the new guys but want to put my cents in anyway.

If they actually lose Selen that's gonna lose Elira too they are literal sisters and I find it hard to believe one finds ninji's tardism fine while the other walks.

Elira dispite the "clique" Rrats being semi jokes will at bare minimum having older talents reevaluating their contracts they lost Elira we might as well consider Ninji a dead corpo in EN.

Elira leaving might also prompt Millie and Enna to also walk especially without Nina there which i suspect would make Reimu walk as well. as holding a generation wave by yourself is a mental hell i wouldn't wish on anyone.
Uh they're not actually sisters as far as I'm aware that's just kayfabe

Anime Fan

Chiaki from PixeLink is doing her membership celebration stream soon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Chiaki is opening her membership.

Edit.: Ninja'd, it's been some time.
DAMN, CHIAKITITA SOVL KARAOKE!
chiakitita.jpeg

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

If they actually lose Selen that's gonna lose Elira too they are literal sisters and I find it hard to believe one finds ninji's tardism fine while the other walks.

Elira dispite the "clique" Rrats being semi jokes will at bare minimum having older talents reevaluating their contracts they lost Elira we might as well consider Ninji a dead corpo in EN.

Elira leaving might also prompt Millie and Enna to also walk especially without Nina there which i suspect would make Reimu walk as well. as holding a generation wave by yourself is a mental hell i wouldn't wish on anyone.
this is unironic /vt/ fodder

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont think they were actually that close in spite of their lore of being sisters, this sounds kinda retarded ngl

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I dont think they were actually that close in spite of their lore of being sisters, this sounds kinda retarded ngl
Selen's adopted, and she's sensitive about it.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Perhaps all those people warning about the dangers of AI were right all along.
:panik:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

20230708_222808.jpg
Dingo being Iggy and Hakka Petshop killed me

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It's actually kinda sad. They've only collabed together as a duo thing once

Brapfiend

It always struck me as odd that they gave the character of Elira's sister to the only person that seemingly didn't already know her.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The VSPO thing is interesting, they did redign their logo a few months back including a global version in english.. could be a hint of an English-speaking branch. Selen would be the most obvious poach of an English-speaking high level fps vtuber..
I guess that they might have plans to expand to EN market at some point, but still on the backburner until I think uh... the EN market starts to notice them by making clips (and actually following their code/protocol thingie the clippers have to do) and they realize "hey, maybe EN like vtuber esports girls doing esports thing after all?"

And yeah, VSPO would definitely nab Selen if she left Niji, but that's assuming VSPO made EN by the time she walks. Just any time now.
Kancolle is dead but Azure Lane still brings the stacks even in the west, i dunno if its been eclipsed by Arknights
Kancolle is still somewhat active but even then it's majorly in JP market while the west market for boatsluts is overtaken by Azur Lane. I think Arknights is in the lead but they still being beaten by other gacha games like say, Genshin/Honkai Star Rail.

The least I know is that for Arknights, the market is more or less a universal medium between sane and coomer fanbase while Azur Lane is basically 50% coomer and 50% coomer who read naval history while wanking at the blueprint of warships.

Commas, you fuck, WHERE IS IT?! Your stuff is bullshit but i'm more angry by your lack of commas! USE IT

kukkia

Early Adopter
According to a previous leak I shared here, it's going to be Shu and then Selen later on. So yeah, the rrats are getting more credibility with time. EN and ID are pretty much on their way out, maybe KR too in the future. Way to ruin your foothold in the international market, Nijisanji.
I'm like 70% convinced the leaks are from an actual liver. At least, some of them.
It's wild to me how bad management has been. IDK how they view this PR as ok. It's sad for me because I like the talents and don't really care much for any of the other EN corpos when it comes to their members. I guess it may be back to watching indies for me.

Bora went to VSPO so Selen would at least know someone there.

those are the exact type of people who would bail because the ship is managed like a MacDonalds from the ghetto. I said it before but the more I look at yeah they're basically indies with a niji sticker in their foreheads. Now that I remember how are the new nijihomos even doing, no one has mentioned them after debut.
The new guys are actually doing fairly well, for what it's worth. I think they have broadly more appealing personalities than a lot of the other guys from the past two waves, which has benefited them.

As others have pointed out, Elira's not literal sisters with Selen. They are just vtuber siblings. Selen seems closer to Pomu than she is to Elira.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If Selen leaves Niji and doesn't go to VSPO or whatever I hope she at least gets a shot at holo so her and Mumei can live their autistic dream

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm like 70% convinced the leaks are from an actual liver. At least, some of them.
Kurinji actually made that same arguement in a live stream about the leaks. It would be my bet at this point too.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

While you did get Elira and Selen wrong you have a point with the possiblity of Elira leaving triggering the Twins and Reimu by extension

It's actually kinda sad. They've only collabed together as a duo thing once

Twice iirc

And here's a bonus them sharing the same brain cell unknowingly

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kurinji actually made that same arguement in a live stream about the leaks. It would be my bet at this point too.
Kek

Any bets anyone wants to spitball?, my money is on a Luxiem member or Rosemi for the "fun but schizo as hell" rrat

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Commas, you fuck, WHERE IS IT?! Your stuff is bullshit but i'm more angry by your lack of commas! USE IT
I ran out you seemingly used them all go to the store and buy more.
While you did get Elira and Selen wrong you have a point with the possiblity of Elira leaving triggering the Twins and Reimu by extension
Glad i'm not entirely retarded. I swear there was some confirmation the kayfabe was real somewhere but apparently not.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"This was all suppose to be a joke but like a real woman I don't know when the joke is done"- Sena Bonbon

She's playing the man of medan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah it's kind of hilarious to me that the site that makes a game of finding the person behind the avatar has such an issue with a Vtuber showing it themselves
I'd say there's a difference between a face being known to anyone willing to do the extracurriculars required to find a roommate account vs. them just straight-up breaking character to post it. I think the extreme kayfabe enforced by most corpos is excessive, it doesn't really take me out of the experience if the roommate account occasionally mentions their "job" like an actor would talk about a film they're in, but when it's the other way around and a vtuber just shares their "Face reveal! #VTuberVSIRL" post for some quick updoots it defeats the point of even having a character in the first place.

Any bets anyone wants to spitball?, my money is on a Luxiem member or Rosemi for the "fun but schizo as hell" rrat
Hey leaker, it'd be incredibly funny if you pin the leaks on Kyo somehow. Just sayin'.

As a serious guess though I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ones who were pissed about that concert being cancelled because of """covid""" are at their wits' end with the company. Vox made an explicit comment about it which was pretty unprecedented to my knowledge, and iirc some of the others I don't recall made more vague comments? I might be misremembering, but a private business disagreement spilling into the public is usually the first sign that all the "by the book" options have been exhausted to no avail.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kek

Who's left in ex-ID other than Hana? Because I'd unironically believe the ex-ID members have the strongest possible motive to do shit like that, after what happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom