"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Kinda shocked Airi is still going, and an impromptu concert at that.

Are you Sure?

to all who are hurting from Nina graduating, from someone who had to go through this last year with Sana, my heart goes out to you.

Might be good to unplug from the internet for a week or something.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
meru_headpat.pngplaying something... naughty c:meru_headpat.png
Filesize:
3.4 GiB / 3.6 GB
Length: 7h32m39s
Encoding: 480p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~919 kbps / 30 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b (playing something... naughty c: [AC67VSP_ON0].mp4) = 28f656384505d9dd93e03b003064dbe6acb0515cdfd7cd3162f9ae2ee1e1f59cc08c7c974d20117cce1cfbe27b563123ba13216121a046d01c1b447db400ca2d
MD5 (playing something... naughty c: [AC67VSP_ON0].mp4) = 1d894c002bb8846f7f484dfd1228b30c
Download from: filechan

Maybe it's a Tsunderia thing?
Ami would pronounce it as "asmur" but that was always just a joke.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
New group composing of PH VTubers

The only ones I recognize are Kaheru and Purin.

The group isn't relatively new. It has existed for about 2 years now and is most likely an informal group consisting of a variety of PH Vtubers, big and small, indie and ex-corpo. The account recently became active and it's a comeback from a long hiatus.

Translation for the second sentence: "We're coming home!"

1688802890511.png

Official Accounts:

I don't think this one will implode or anything. The members in this group were once collabmates of Lyrica so I can trust them enough to not have yabs in the next 2 years or so.

Speaking of informal/hodgepodge VTuber groups such as this one, has the same kind of phenomenon happened in your local VTuber scene where a bunch of demographically similar VTubers band together and create groups?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Looks like they are diving in.
Oh, great, Gura's setting up a Threads account so she can not post there, either.
And I hope they don't all transfer there, because I don't want to set up a Threads account to read posts. I am not giving Zuck my info, blood sample, sperm sample and first born child to read some fucking text.

Edit: someone mentioned it's probably a fake account due to the mispelling of Gura. Makes perfect sense, since Gura is too lazy to post on her own Twitter, what makes us think she's going to go through the work of setting up another account.

Also, with all the privacy scraping Threads wants to do, and VTubers general privacy concerns, is it wise to set up on Threads at all?

Also, when I think of Threads, the 1984 nuclear apocalypse movie comes to mind, so not a good move in my opinion.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Oh, great, Gura's setting up a Threads account so she can not post there, either.
And I hope they don't all transfer there, because I don't want to set up a Threads account to read posts. I am not giving Zuck my info, blood sample, sperm sample and first born child to read some fucking text.

Edit: someone mentioned it's probably a fake account due to the mispelling of Gura. Makes perfect sense, since Gura is too lazy to post on her own Twitter, what makes us think she's going to go through the work of setting up another account.

Also, with all the privacy scraping Threads wants to do, and VTubers general privacy concerns, is it wise to set up on Threads at all?

Also, when I think of Threads, the 1984 nuclear apocalypse movie comes to mind, so not a good move in my opinion.
It's not like she'd post over there instead of her manager anyway.
:smugselen:

Limkin

I only have one question. Who would be insane enough to go for her

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The group isn't relatively new. It has existed for about 2 years now and is most likely an informal group consisting of a variety of PH Vtubers, big and small, indie and ex-corpo. The account recently became active and it's a comeback from a long hiatus.

Translation for the second sentence: "We're coming home!"

View attachment 34884

Official Accounts:

I don't think this one will implode or anything. The members in this group were once collabmates of Lyrica so I can trust them enough to not have yabs in the next 2 years or so.

Speaking of informal/hodgepodge VTuber groups such as this one, has the same kind of phenomenon happened in your local VTuber scene where a bunch of demographically similar VTubers band together and create groups?

Thanks for the additional info. I trust the group as much considering Kaheru is there plus after another run through I just noticed that not Virgil is also included. Good to see that she'll be in the same group as her oshi.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Nina's most prominent clipper will be retiring too

A

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bookmarked at 2:30:57. With how prevalent the phrase "super duper" is becoming, I'm going to end up as a Super Duper truther.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anyway here's every vchuuba Sena drew on stream
View attachment 34872

Also here's her Meemaw drawing for Shiina BD

Did she draw these herself or did she trace them like last time?
And the "black company" doesn't exist, she made it up to get sympathy donos.
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING MAN!!!!!!!

Bookmarked at 2:30:57. With how prevalent the phrase "super duper" is becoming, I'm going to end up as a Super Duper truther.

To be fair, Wemi knows I'm banned so she likes to dog whistle as a reminder that she appreciates my viewership. I mean she didn't start saying superduper until after I was banned then magically the phrase entered her vocabulary. It's not a coincidence!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hope someone reuploads this

The one piece collab ain't over yet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm Pomu, btw.
After waiting at least a year and a half for a Lilyhops / Fallenshadow collab they finally do it and I fucking missed it because I had to go take care of normie shit
View attachment 34802
Now I have to go be one of those filthy unwashed VOD watchers :gunpeko:
Tfw the guy with a voice changer pretending to be a little girl is the mentally stable one in the collab.
I do think Kiara as Calli would work better than the other way around. Calli lacks the energy and genuine cheerfulness to properly carry a Genki-type character like Kiara is, but Kiara could tap into her tumblr emo roots to properly play a Reaper. Ofc, as it goes on, it would turn into a happy, energetic reaper but thats also gap moe and people eat that shit up.
I kind of dig the idea of a cheerful genki reaper.

Then again, Kiara's the one who decided to do the fast food gulag thing. She might try to be even edgier than she is with her KFP gimmick. Though I'm not sure how you can go any edgier than "I maintain torture chambers for my employees and eventually turn them into food."

People joke about Kiara tossing people into ovens because haha Austrian, but that's literally her lore.
I absolutely understand this mindset.
When you're good at something, you're likely rightly proud of it and want to know how to get better. And Azki is pretty good at Japanese geography, but GeoGuessr would lead her to competitive and pro GeoGuessr, which is an entirely different world to the fun stuff she does on stream. The specific mention of memorization makes sense since more competitive GeoGuessr is about memorizing the features of various countries like shapes of license plates, the antenna of the Google car, the type of bollards, the style of road signs, typical vegetation, the color of the dirt, and so on. So this is a case of Azki having seen the mountain top from where she's standing, whereas someone like Subaru doesn't even realize there's a mountain in the first place
Which makes you wonder. Does AZKi still treat it as a fun thing to apply her geography nerdiness to, or does she want more?

She's doing Geoguessr with ID and EN already, of course. But one can't help but wonder whether she's sufficiently addicted that she's practicing for global on her own, off stream.

There's precedent with Rust, even.
View attachment 34869
Can't really complain; Fauna top tier and Kiara on Wife tier
Love IRyS, but GOOD wife might be a bit high; likewise Bae at GF is too low
Fun stream, Momo and Coni were pretty good together
Nene is Just Friends, Aqua is Girlfriend, Choco is Waifu, AZKi is Waifu tier. The rest seems fine/no opinion.
I think she is allergic to mild success. She had it as a face cam'r and has even more now. Honey Bunnies couldn't save her and the sadness of life without a mate drained her.
Given her "I'm past marriageable age" comment during her collab with Kiara, you might be on to something there.

She has a very selfdeprecating sense of humour (mocking herself for dying during the MGS2 tutorial before actually dying comes to mind, too). That's got to come from somewhere.

Negzana

In a few hours Watame will be doing a members' watchalong stream for RRR. If it's anything like Baahubali it might be entertaining.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
AZKi NTR and no chance with Doggo? Maine not a mistress? Subaru is a friend. I have issues...

Let's talk about Kanata, IRyS and Towa hopefully signing a music deal. Anyone else?

Edit: Ninja'd. Have a wholesome chaser that will distract you from the Meru stream

I'd like to see Watame get a music deal as well. Hopefully.

LowTierKronii

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom