"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I'll be real, I don't really buy the reasons for leaving a hundred percent. "I don't feel adequate and I want to improve, that's why I'm gonna permanently abandon everything behind (in the context of that specific character) even though I care enough about everyone to have an 18-hour graduation" feels questionable. Then again, I'm not really discovering America at this point, am I? I'm really trying to have at least one reason to wanna support Niji or share it with others, but I haven't been getting shit since 2023 started.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You can really tell she doesn't want to quit, and if NijiEN wasn't such a dumpster fire this wouldn't be happening...
She knows she will lose access to talking and collabing with these people. Yes they can still interact and whatnot but everyone is busy everyone has shit to do. This will be the biggest loss. I dont really care about most of the waves or members that came after but Nina could talk to anyone and make the stream fun to listen to.
Nina's is probably the first Vtuber graduation of someone I watch that has me only sad, not curios, annoyed or any other emotion, I'm just sad and wish it wasn't happening, I didn't even watch her individually to much but she was one of the pillars on NijiEN and a huge uniting factor in the whole branch, I fear without someone taking her place NijiEn unity will suffer, and above all she was always a positive note among all the drama and tribalfagging, NijiEn will be less happy place without her.

"My mother is dead, and everything is worse now." -Bojack Horseman
Hope that when she comes back and things go well for her the other livers realize how hard they are getting fucked over and also decide not to renew their contract. Mark my words but a year from now many NijiEN talents wont renew their contract. We can assume that when it comes to profit sharing for Niji and Holo aren't that different (except for merch) but when you see that Holo invested their money in wanting to create a theme/park experience and Niji peeps just bought a yacht it really makes you wonder why the fuck are the talents even bothering.

Holy shit Meruru talking about childhood trauma and shitty drug addicted father and an abusive grandfather struggling with money and being poor. Jesus christ I just want to give her a hug.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
No joke, Meru could probably definitely benefit from seeing a therapist. Only been watching ~5 minutes and this is depressing as fuck.
you guys finally got me curious enough and holy shit she is bawling her eyes off, this is depressing.
Is she an orphan?

MostlyALurker777

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

you guys finally got me curious enough and holy shit she is bawling her eyes off, this is depressing.
Is she an orphan?
Unless I missed it, her mom is still alive. Her dad and mom didn't work out and her stepdad killed himself. She has no siblings and lived on and off the streets because her stepdad's drug abuse. Nothing in her life went right from birth

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She gives me "suicide by 25" vibes.
this is depressing

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Unless I missed it, her mom is still alive. Her dad and mom didn't work out and her stepdad killed himself. She has no siblings and lived on and off the streets because her stepdad's drug abuse. Nothing in her life went right from birth
She mentioned a step Mom who also died at some point so I'm not sure.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is Meru.... talking about how her dad abandoned her?
No joke this is the type of stuff that's better to get off your chest.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Anyway here's every vchuuba Sena drew on stream
View attachment 34872

Also here's her Meemaw drawing for Shiina BD

burden-of-being-vesper.jpg

Punished Lurker

After tonight I'm gonna make sure to keep supporting my Oshis as much as I can

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
maybe not drunk and infront of 100+ people tho. is anyone archiving this?

Stunned But Dumb

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
No joke, Meru could probably definitely benefit from seeing a therapist. Only been watching ~5 minutes and this is depressing as fuck.

Is she an orphan?

She's been seesawing between this stuff and her total feelings of inadequacy as a streamer compared to the more talented former members of Tsunderia, as well as how she and others got totally fucked by Tsunderia's mismanagement. It's been a roller coaster.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It sounds like on the chuuba front Meru could use the order and stability of the Fish.

Limkin

From Ethyria 4 Ever to Ethyria Rent 3.
I'm really trying to have at least one reason to wanna support Niji or share it with others, but I haven't been getting shit since 2023 started.
Don't support the company, only the members. They certainly aren't talking lately about how much of a family Nijisanji is, how great it is working here, that you should definitely audition. Quite the opposite. I mean, one guy bailed out before even signing up a contract

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Shes gonna show the therapy books... I have the feeling shes gonna facedox herself

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's been seesawing between this stuff and her total feelings of inadequacy as a streamer compared to the more talented former members of Tsunderia, as well as how she and others got totally fucked by Tsunderia's mismanagement. It's been a roller coaster.
Why doesnt she stream more?

maybe not drunk and infront of 100+ people tho. is anyone archiving this?
trying to, started late because 18 hour long graduation stream.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom