"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
image.png
cover1.jpg

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It sounds like on the chuuba front Meru could use the order and stability of the Fish.
She is Small, menhera, asian and repeatedly called cute(in her own words during this stream).
Come on Fishman, just give the Tsunderia refugees free entrance (except the males, bc the man has his priorities).

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
We can assume that when it comes to profit sharing for Niji and Holo aren't that different (except for merch) but when you see that Holo invested their money in wanting to create a theme/park experience and Niji peeps just bought a yacht it really makes you wonder why the fuck are the talents even bothering.
Is there any source on the yacht, or is it pretty much just a rrat/bait? I've been hearing this get mentioned so much that it's starting to get difficult to tell which option is it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She is Small, menhera, asian and repeatedly called cute(in her own words during this stream).
That checks all the boxes with Kevin. I wonder if the extreme sadness and mindbreakage would require a dedicated team of managers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nina should give herself more credit, and I'm glad the talents did just that. She's done more than enough and she should know that. She's humble, grateful, talented, wise, and crazy funny. She's a crazy hard worker and holds herself to a high standard, she tried so hard to learn how to sing and I think it's paid off very well. She's also very supportive and affectionate of her fans, being being one of the only people who sometimes reads the names of the comments she's reading. But above all else Nina is self-less; she does whatever she can to help others. And her sweetness is evident with how long she streamed today, nearly 18.5 hrs. Just to give her fans and the talents as much time with her as possible, to make sure no one missed their chance to say goodbye. LOVE YOU NINA ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I'll be real, I don't really buy the reasons for leaving a hundred percent. "I don't feel adequate and I want to improve, that's why I'm gonna permanently abandon everything behind (in the context of that specific character) even though I care enough about everyone to have an 18-hour graduation" feels questionable. Then again, I'm not really discovering America at this point, am I? I'm really trying to have at least one reason to wanna support Niji or share it with others, but I haven't been getting shit since 2023 started.
I think she is allergic to mild success. She had it as a face cam'r and has even more now. Honey Bunnies couldn't save her and the sadness of life without a mate drained her.
Come on Fishman, just give the Tsunderia refugees free entrance (except the males, bc the man has his priorities).
Well, she isn't living out of a hotel anymore so that's a win. Wishing her luck cause she has charisma and some nice friends.

Stunned But Dumb

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Nina should give herself more credit, and I'm glad the talents did just that. She's done more than enough and she should know that. She's humble, grateful, talented, wise, and crazy funny. She's a crazy hard worker and holds herself to a high standard, she tried so hard to learn how to sing and I think it's paid off very well. She's also very supportive and affectionate of her fans, being being one of the only people who sometimes reads the names of the comments she's reading. But above all else Nina is self-less; she does whatever she can to help others. And her sweetness is evident with how long she streamed today, nearly 18.5 hrs. Just to give her fans and the talents as much time with her as possible, to make sure no one missed their chance to say goodbye. LOVE YOU NINA ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I wonder how many servers nolan shit up during nina graduation before coming here

Kalion

:)
Meru's now calling out people who canceled memberships.
I've never seen that level of menhera.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I wonder how many servers nolan shit up during nina graduation before coming here

half of which had others watching with me

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Meru is the second person I've heard pronounce "ASMR" as "ASMER"

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 6PM JST.

Looks like today is a day for premieres.

Hebiyoi Tier at 7PM JST

Hanabasami Kyo at 7PM JST as well.

Also at 7PM, Shiratama Utano and Fujisaki Maya (Metaship)

MaiR at 8PM JST.

Speaking of Utano, she's attempting to sing 100 songs right now.

It's as if she just can't stop singing. Even on days with collabs/showcases she will have at least three singing streams.

Here's AZKi with her new cap and glasses.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Stunned But Dumb

Well... it finally ended. She didn't unlist it either. Edit: yeah she just privated it.

Short

God Damn the Sun

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I hope one of you fuckers is archiving the Meru stream!

Actually, I'll download it just in case.

Edit: Private right as I speak! FUCK!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Not-Ina drew something spicy for titty gacha game Nikke's milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom