"Did they have the concept of time back then?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Panko, Pippers and the lemon stealing whore will remain as the only white women in phase connect for the forseeable future

I forgot if any of the invaders were asian but shhh (im sure ember was)
>Panko
>White

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She's an extrovert, so been talking about how this has all been a big party for her haha.

So what is the official reason for her quitting again? Too stressful and she thinks she can't live up to everyone else's levels?
I'm convinced she's gonna pul. Tim Brady and un-graduate after missing the work too much. We'll see.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Being bullied for most of your school life results in you just doing you and not giving a fuck what anyone thinks I've never been diagnosed autistic but sometimes I wonder. I have been Anxiety/depression tho

A very tiny part of the reason why
I'm just a genuinely empathetic person and I don't like seeing people I like getting shat on regardless of the level of deservedness
Cringe.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So I was watching Pancho's eurotruck stream and I swear this girl is probably the first one who is gonna go on a race tangent if there are Yamanba riots in italy. She basically compared the people from napoles to gypsies and said she once went out and she felt very unsafe because there were a lot of immigrants where she went and she was offered drugs by them. She also seems to hate camgirls :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Pankvs Romanvs will bring back the republic and eradicate all of the shitskins from the provinces.

If we have Pippler and Panko "Il Duce" who is Hirohito?
>Panko
>White
Who even qualifies as white anymore? The bongs and the krauts? If they are white then I wouldn't want to be white tbh...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Fubuki claims the 1# spot Only Up RTA in Hololive. Beating Aqua's previous record. She managed to beat it in 30:17 vs Aqua's 32:44.

【Only Up!】クソザコRTAをする。その8_【ホロライブ_白上フブキ】 2-21-10 screenshot.png

Anime Fan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Risu talks about the upcoming HoloID concert tour and confirms what many also already thought about the EN concert. The first Event is a benchmark and futute events will depend on how well that first Event does.

The HoloID girls who were guests at the EN concert were interviewed btw.

Calli as Kiara works better than Kiara as Calli, I'd say. The memes art Kiara being a drunkard that generated from that little trivia always made me laugh.
I do think Kiara as Calli would work better than the other way around. Calli lacks the energy and genuine cheerfulness to properly carry a Genki-type character like Kiara is, but Kiara could tap into her tumblr emo roots to properly play a Reaper. Ofc, as it goes on, it would turn into a happy, energetic reaper but thats also gap moe and people eat that shit up.
On the other hand, a more calm and relaxed and dorky Phoenix-Fastfood CEO, I dont quite see Calli working that.
But I will admit that I am slightly biased, mostly because of this image:
Kiara calli outfit.png
Somehow, Kiara wears Callis outfit extremely well. Also, it might look like she is posing, but apparently, the hand op hips post is Kiaras idle pose when she doesn't know what to do with her hands they just kinda go there.

Just thought this AU is cute, maybe the few Kronies here appreciate it too (or maybe they are all team KronFauMei)
I like people playing around with lore and settings and possible interactions between members from an Alternate Universe

Niji fans

This is a bit older, but apparently, HoloID fans are not able to get their merch from the Meet&Greet collab café and customer support is ghosting them like Gura
I guess, for people who wanted a Holo-L, this is the best I currently got

Clip Tax:

personally, I am fond of ADHD inducing editing, fuck yall old fucks who cant keep up, learn how to take in several screens worth of information at once already

also apparently at the beginning of the planning, at least the JP guests were planned to go and see the EN venue in person

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Who even qualifies as white anymore? The bongs and the krauts? If they are white then I wouldn't want to be white tbh...
>Bongs
>White
>Human

USS IOWA

Ame putting together a body of evidence

Currently having technical difficulties

EDIT: Dude, she has an "X-ray" screen with a mocap skeleton. She's very creative.

EDIT:
View attachment 34808

Oh my this Ame's most lewd stream yet, look at those hip bones

Kalion

:)
Meru is playing the Playboy Mansion game, and is going to take a shot for every time she "scores". Should be a trip.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Whites are the one true minority.

Stunned But Dumb

Wilson, one of the new Niji boys, is on NIna's stream gushing about how wonderful she has been to him and his gen behind the scenes and she says, "Oh you're so sweet... Now let's talk all about you." Even in the end in her grand finale, she makes sure to put the spot light on others and thats such an unnecessary show of consideration. No one would expect it from anyone, but that type of thing is something I really appreciate and respect from her.

Here have a Calli in One Piece style, since I'm here

1688777676435.png

Topo Chico

All TRUE capipalists are White (this includes Panko)
pippa black sun.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tenma just mistook "master grade" for "masturbate" on Shiina's stream :irysisadork::whatastory:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Roman Imperator Panko

Pineapple delenda est

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Airi text to speech stream because she's sick

Stunned But Dumb

Nina says she has to go pee (really, how microscopic is this woman's bladder) and Millie and Petra come into voice and start pouring water and gargling/swishing into the mic.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We are never gonna escape Yakuza 0

I'm moderately ok with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom