Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No archieve should be an automatic ban
if I had a doordash giftcard for every time I had to say that archive doesn't work for me - in the sense that I can't even get the archiving websites themselves to load on this connection - I would be able to feed Ember and Mozzu for a year

but if quick and dirty mspaint image saves are what's needed, then that is what I will do

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ame accidently got a ska version of Sweet Caroline.
:whatastory:
Was it the Me First and the Gimme Gimmes version, or another one? Because I have a punk/ska version in my head with horns (Me First and the Gimme Gimmes version doesn't have horns), but I can't find it on youtube, and now it's bothering me that I can't find it or even confirm it's existence.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Korone? Isn't that Lalion?
Nope, that's the doggo. They both have cute noses that they try to hide but her face is rounder and she has a fitter, more muscular body.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Artist m-pien is just cranking out the good stuff these days:

micro Kronii by @mpien6.jpg

Best Salesbirb ever by @mpien6.jpg

Quick, hide the giant Tako by @mpien6.jpg

Sana Saturn by @mpien6.jpg

Anime Fan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Was it the Me First and the Gimme Gimmes version, or another one? Because I have a punk/ska version in my head with horns (Me First and the Gimme Gimmes version doesn't have horns), but I can't find it on youtube, and now it's bothering me that I can't find it or even confirm it's existence.
Seems to be the Me First and the Gimme Gimme version you mentioned, yeah.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Alright, got the Bae limited edition! Holo Shop has been having a fucked error when it comes to the shipping screen, so I missed Kiara's because of it, but I figured out how to get past it for Bae's.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna will be doing a short karaoke with sad songs.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Alright, got the Bae limited edition! Holo Shop has been having a fucked error when it comes to the shipping screen, so I missed Kiara's because of it, but I figured out how to get past it for Bae's.
Exact same thing happened to me with Kiara earlier, but got Bae's LE EP alright. It initally told me it couldn't ship to my addressed for a moment, so I was worried.

Hopefully that shit doesn't happen with IRyS' anniversary merch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
you have an unique chance to frame an innocent man in discord, I'd be disappointed if you don't at least try to get someone you don't like out of there.
Wouldn't work, shes well aware I'm the one who archives and distributes them across the batcord.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Exact same thing happened to me with Kiara earlier, but got Bae's LE EP alright. It initally told me it couldn't ship to my addressed for a moment, so I was worried.

If it wasn't for you two I would have had no idea there was even merch, luckily holoshop still had some stock.

Thanks

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Gura is on live and isn't trending?
Is the spell broken?

mismatch

Big "Stupid Sexy Flanders!" energy from that Bae outfit.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holy shit, Gura is on live and isn't trending?
Is the spell broken?
Because it isn't on her channel, I guess? Or no longer news-worthy since she has been on like 6 streams in the past week.

Either way, hope chumbuds got their fill. Who knows when she will show up again?

ogey_rrat

ogey
As expected, Moriko's karaoake is certainly a...unique experience.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Interesting that Bae's has a handwritten autograph AND message. I haven't noticed handwritten messages before.

I'm thinking IRyS won't have limited edition merch this time, she just finished signing her birthday cards not too long ago and I don't think she'll do 2 limited editions in a row. (Even though I got it last time, I'm really just worried that I won't get it next time, it's stressful!)
Has anyone paid attention to the general schedules of if people do it mainly for birthdays or anniversaries? Like if it's common to do signed merch on birthdays, but not anniversaries? Because with completely no evidence at all that sounds reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom