"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

Rat starting soon

islamic stripper bae.png
This is her "performance" outfit for VR

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Has she hinted at coming back somewhere else?
The phasefag in me would find it hilarious that Nina saw what the sad girl company was doing and said: you know what? this niggas don't push the music shit that hard and seem chill, I want that. The objective man in me is pretty sure she might just go indie and coast on, she has a decent fanbase to pay the bills.
eh, phase doesn't have that kind of buying power. the realistic options are she goes indi, joins holo, or vshitshow. My money is on vshitshow but im holding out hope for holo as it's by far the funniest timeline.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Whoever designed this new VR outfit for Bae should never have any input to any designs ever again.
That fucking outfit looks like she's wearing one of those goddamn kigurumi heads with how disproportionate it looks, jesus fuckin christ.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
eh, phase doesn't have that kind of buying power. the realistic options are she goes indi, joins holo, or vshitshow. My money is on vshitshow but im holding out hope for holo as it's by far the funniest timeline.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the whole reason she's leaving because of the way niji is run on the EN side and her having imposter syndrome? Going to holo would just be worse for her mentally since they do expect you to do the song and dance even if you can't sing for shit. Vhoeshow is unlikely since it's just nepotism hires and as far as I know she doesn't have an in there. I'm not saying she might end up in phase because I'm a phase fag but because gen 3 is still to be released sometime next year and if she would end up there the timeframe would fit. She could end up in V&U or Eien too but I'm still convinced she is just gonna go indie.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That fucking outfit looks like she's wearing one of those goddamn kigurumi heads with how disproportionate it looks, jesus fuckin christ.
She's singing the second song of her EP right now. Coincidently, it sums up how I feel when I see this costume.

Lurker McSpic

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I don't hate it if it was on her normal model.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's fucking dreadful, and her face looks smashed in. :gunpeko:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't hate it if it was on her normal model.
Maybe, but the veil would probably still be hideous. Also, the 90s called and want their padded shoulders back.

Well, at least the ponytail is nice.

Short

God Damn the Sun

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Whoever designed this new VR outfit for Bae should never have any input to any designs ever again.
I'm not watching the stream, but does Bae not have any input on this fanmade model?
There's nothing wrong with looking your age, even if they look their age they can still be very attractive. Case in point Hololive's oldest member. Granted most of these are a few years old. But considering she's stayed fairly fit and takes care of herself I don't see anything changing drastically. Botan is another prime example of taking care of herself and suddenly looking very attractive.

View attachment 34545View attachment 34546

Also surprised that the big Jackbox collab in an hour hasn't been posted:

Maybe my standard are just low or something, but I have yet to come across any Holomem who I would consider ugly. Some are just old, some are chubby/fat, and most of them don't even show their face.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Girl, who hurt you?
Doesn't matter, I'll save and fix her opinions on these things.
Meh. This should be his permanent Starting Soon, Afk, Ending screen

If you told me that ripping the introduction video of Vesper's 2.0 debut was what would start my journey into making content related to vtubers a year ago I'd have questioned how you got in my place and then send you to a mental ward for spouting such nonsense.
But yes, I agree.
Please play FFXVI (x5)
I would watch just to see someone else's reaction to that first Eikon fight.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Maybe my standard are just low or something, but I have yet to come across any Holomem who I would consider ugly. Some are just old, some are chubby/fat, and most of them don't even show their face.
Did you watch them without Filters or Make up? Just Asking

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Bro wtf, where did you get these Korone photos?
Korone? Isn't that Lalion?
Has she hinted at coming back somewhere else?
The phasefag in me would find it hilarious that Nina saw what the sad girl company was doing and said: you know what? this niggas don't push the music shit that hard and seem chill, I want that. The objective man in me is pretty sure she might just go indie and coast on, she has a decent fanbase to pay the bills.
I imagine she's going to be gone for a while until we see any hint of her coming back. I'd say six months minimum. If she comes back sooner I'll be truly shocked.
View attachment 34626
This is her "performance" outfit for VR
1688702003130.png

Lurker McSpic

Can these fucking orientals hire actual composers for once? :urtearingmeapart: The only tolerable song is MESS and it shits the bed at the minute mark, a melody has to flow and having that repeating loop as the song picks up the pace kills it. Every asshole nowadays does this shit constantly and I wanna choke them. She has a great voice in these but jesus, get them proper composers for the love of god.

Negzana

No Pippa, Lia, Kaela, or Dizzy tonight. No backup Fauna or Mumei either. Why live.

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom