"You're too weak to survive. You are too fragile of a human being to even be worth the oxygen you consume, you little bitch."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Interesting that Bae's has a handwritten autograph AND message. I haven't noticed handwritten messages before.

I'm thinking IRyS won't have limited edition merch this time, she just finished signing her birthday cards not too long ago and I don't think she'll do 2 limited editions in a row. (Even though I got it last time, I'm really just worried that I won't get it next time, it's stressful!)
Has anyone paid attention to the general schedules of if people do it mainly for birthdays or anniversaries? Like if it's common to do signed merch on birthdays, but not anniversaries? Because with completely no evidence at all that sounds reasonable to me.
Yeah, that's the main reason I jumped on it because the message is something different. IRyS said before that she tried to write messages on some of hers and management made her stop.

Kiara said she was also going to sign her next merch release too, being two back to back.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Interesting that Bae's has a handwritten autograph AND message. I haven't noticed handwritten messages before.

I'm thinking IRyS won't have limited edition merch this time, she just finished signing her birthday cards not too long ago and I don't think she'll do 2 limited editions in a row. (Even though I got it last time, I'm really just worried that I won't get it next time, it's stressful!)
Has anyone paid attention to the general schedules of if people do it mainly for birthdays or anniversaries? Like if it's common to do signed merch on birthdays, but not anniversaries? Because with completely no evidence at all that sounds reasonable to me.
Hand messages are not common but they do happen, although even just the talents writing "Thank you" is considered one.

The other matter depends on the talent, Mio had a period where she signed everything for both anni and Bday, Pekora signed once ever (that I saw), Sui never signed.
No way of knowing ahead of time
I don't remember the details or how they find the info, but I feel like I remember 4ch saying that their #'s autists found out that with IRyS's limited birthday set there were 1000 copies available on the Holoshop, and something like 50 available on Geekjack. So unless Geekjack is your only option, it's barely even worth checking and you're probably better off focusing all your attention on getting the Holoshop to work quickly.
but on the other hand you're not fighting with SEA or America so your competition is significantly smaller

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seems totally random on whether they feel like doing it or not. Also, I didn't even notice the message was handwritten, too. That should be interesting. I missed her birthday LE, because I was busy at the time, but I am glad I got this one, especially because of the message. Geekjack version sold out fast, but the Holo shop version is still available. Kiara's had 1000 according to her, but also was limited to 3 per purchase, rather than 1 per with Bae's.

I also hope no one does LE for their anniversaries. Honestly, kinda a pain in the ass lol. It is a great way to get sets sold, though, so I don't blame them for doing it.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm just pissed the error fucked me on Kiara's. She's not even a favorite, but I was on a roll getting the signatures and was just trying to go for a whole Holo EN set.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Geekjack version sold out fast
I don't remember the details or how they find the info, but I feel like I remember 4ch saying that their #'s autists found out that with IRyS's limited birthday set there were 1000 copies available on the Holoshop, and something like 50 available on Geekjack. So unless Geekjack is your only option, it's barely even worth checking and you're probably better off focusing all your attention on getting the Holoshop to work quickly.

Edit: Mumei's summer short released....in the next post down, I guess he posted before I edited.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

"No sleep and no berries makes Mumei something something."
"Go crazy?"
"Don't mind if I do!"

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Geekjack is always slightly more expensive for me, so I usually never bother checking it, as I have never had an issue grabbing an LE when I am actively trying to. Only did this time, just in case, because Kiara's fucked up for me this morning.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Enna's sad karaoke starting, hope someone can archive this because I have to go to sleep:

Edit; on second through I just gonna listen to it on bed, I won't be awake for Nina's graduation so might as well catch this.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii asking gura about the final solution, or some cursed shit i don't know about but still.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Enna's sad karaoke starting, hope someone can archive this because I have to go to sleep:

It includes a slideshow of Ethyria art. AWWWW.

ETHYRIA 4 EVER
❤️🧡🤍💜

The Rrat

Early Adopter

"No sleep and no berries makes Mumei something something."
"Go crazy?"
"Don't mind if I do!"

I like the yukata Holo Summer way more than swimsuits, tbh, so glad they are giving them a spotlight before the swimsuits come in.

I have it saving, but I am still testing my process and I am sure it will show up in torrent form before I can get it uploaded somewhere.

Also, on the topic of signed merch. You have the EN girls that do LE for signed merch... and then you have the absolutely lunatics over on the JP side who just do it as part of their normal merch sets.
foto_no_exif (12).pngfoto_no_exif (13).png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I like the yukata Holo Summer way more than swimsuits, tbh, so glad they are giving them a spotlight before the swimsuits come in.

I have it saving, but I am still testing my process and I am sure it will show up in torrent form before I can get it uploaded somewhere.

Also, on the topic of signed merch. You have the EN girls that do LE for signed merch... and then you have the absolutely lunatics over on the JP side who just do it as part of their normal merch sets.
View attachment 34656View attachment 34657
And above even them is a psycho workaholic reaper who sold a signed CD album with no limit

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
If you can order from the hololive shop, do so. Even better, have a forwarding service set up beforehand with the address saved and everything. I know some people only can get their addresses shipped through Geekjack but most forwarding services can do the same areas and the prices are usually the exact same.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If you can order from the hololive shop, do so. Even better, have a forwarding service set up beforehand with the address saved and everything. I know some people only can get their addresses shipped through Geekjack but most forwarding services can do the same areas and the prices are usually the exact same.
That's because Geekjack is basically just a forwarding service, too, as they are based in Japan, too. The one good thing about Geekjack compared to others, though, is that it will always have the shipping cost upfront. You won't really know what it will be with other forwarding services until they get the products.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Kronii asking gura about the final solution, or some cursed shit i don't know about but still.

The real question we need to ask is: is it a profound moral dilemma, or is it simply a moral dilemma that can stump Gura?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The real question we need to ask is: is it a profound moral dilemma, or is it simply a moral dilemma that can stump Gura?
Whatever it is, can't be more fucked up than this:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 34656View attachment 34657
Again back to something I think I remember reading from IRyS's birthday #'s; I think they said there was 1000 signed sets, and then around 1000 normal sets sold beyond that (ignoring any individual item sales). Signing an extra 1k wouldn't be that bad for the girls who are used to signing.

But if those numbers are true I am surprised that it's only that much, but the JP's probably sell more merch*, so that would be more signing than ~2000.
*(I think the ~triple-digit shipping prices did a LOT of damage to all of the EN girls sales during that period, but I think the shipping prices are starting to recover now?)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
There's nothing wrong with looking your age, even if they look their age they can still be very attractive. Case in point Hololive's oldest member. Granted most of these are a few years old. But considering she's stayed fairly fit and takes care of herself I don't see anything changing drastically. Botan is another prime example of taking care of herself and suddenly looking very attractive.

View attachment 34545View attachment 34546
:shiinastare: Korone has always been my Kami Super Duper Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Burning Unicorn Strong Cute Eating Mike Tyson's Ass Doggo Oshi, but holy Jesus, she's beautiful! :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

I tried to translate using Whisper, I guess it could be worse.

The command I used:
!whisper --task translate --language Japanese "FileName.mp3" --model large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom