"Isn't that what we all are though? We are all... comedians"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She is looks kinda old:depressedtako: And i can't say "hag love" because her behavior doesn't fit.

She just heeded Kiara's advice and is homely-maxxing to avoid being chased by drunken salary-men and ugly bastards

Sasuga wigger

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
bitch you look 40 :Vesper-UNHINGED: Her genes and life really fucked her over. At least she's making enough money to fix her face easily so that's something I guess.
Her mom has Stifler's Mom vibes and her sister is pretty attractive as well. Although not as endowed as Karen. So it's not her genes. Maybe her jeans though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can someone please tell White Women to stop using and relying on makeup as it fucks up your skin in the longterm. Darkie supremacy again reigns supreme

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>i need to shill makeup in the morning
>time to not sleep
:annoyedpippa:

Oh yeah, she had a concert last night? So she probably drove from LA to Texas, then didn't sleep, then decided to do the makeup shilling stream. Holy shit woman.

MostlyALurker777

Can someone please tell White Women to stop using and relying on makeup as it fucks up your skin in the longterm. Darkie supremacy again reigns supreme
Black don't crack, asian don't raisin, latin smooth like satin, white uh....power?

Watamate

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm sure just flying back to LA from Japan and then doing a concert last night isn't helping either. She needs Kiara to take her to some spas.

MostlyALurker777

I'm sure just flying back to LA from Japan and then doing a concert last night isn't helping either. She needs Kiara to take her to some spas.
Nah, bitch needs sleep. And maybe some essentail vitmains. And maybe a better camera.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Also, Karen has her LA concert tonight. Wanted to go, but alas, could not stay that long.

That is a good picture of her, though. Even if it is piss-filtered.

It's not piss filtered she went to Mexico.
I'm inclined to believe that since they've done so when the livers have asked.
I find this weird because I remember Lulu wanting her archives to stay up permanently but management could only do 6 months. My only guesses is because she planned on immediately streaming (which admittedly doesn't make sense considering not!ZEA Pudding girl is streaming occasionally still) or it had to do with the whole situation with her antis and management trying too hard to stomp them out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>i need to shill makeup in the morning
>time to not sleep
:annoyedpippa:

Oh yeah, she had a concert last night? So she probably drove from LA to Texas, then didn't sleep, then decided to do the makeup shilling stream. Holy shit woman.
She is still in CA, not Texas. She is at her Grandma's place and seems like she was there before the concert because she has a stylist come there to do her hair and makeup.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is going to play skyblock in 15 minutes and given her track record this is going to go downhill very fast

Watamate

Early Adopter
So what's going on in the Pippa thread exactly?

Screenshot_2023-07-06-19-44-15-1.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Does her Grandma live in CA? She is at her Grandma's place and seems like she was there before the concert because she has a stylist come there to do her hair and makeup.
She said she hung out with her mom last night, so her mom might've just come over to CA.
So what's going on in the Pippa thread exactly?

View attachment 34539
Discussion of Pippa's deranged fetishes went into people posting loli futacock guro.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She said she hung out with her mom last night, so her mom might've just come over to CA.

Discussion of Pippa's deranged fetishes went into people posting loli futacock guro.
Her Mom is at her Grandma's house, so yeah, think they are all three in CA.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MostlyALurker777

soap suds

I find this weird because I remember Lulu wanting her archives to stay up permanently but management could only do 6 months. My only guesses is because she planned on immediately streaming (which admittedly doesn't make sense considering not!ZEA Pudding girl is streaming occasionally still) or it had to do with the whole situation with her antis and management trying too hard to stomp them out.
Oh really? Chiho also went straight to streaming and everything still stayed up, so I guess management just didn't want to deal with antis. The problem with that is they could have moderated/limited comments if they were worried. Then again, I don't think they'd actively moderate a livers channel when they're gone, but deleting everything seems weird. Ah well, then I guess I'm not inclined to believe they'll keep everything up then lol.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Don't worry I have. Unimaginable she-beast pack meltdown and rage ensues. It's impossible to break the conditioning of
>buy things to put on face, the more the better
>Buy acid to remove things from your face
>buy even more expensive things to cover up the damage done by the other shit

>buy science fiction ass bio waste prescriptions to try and fail to undo the damage.
:whatastory:Coconut oil Bitches! Stop making bitchy faces 24/7 too! Oh no, obviously papier-mâchéing your face everyday is the way....

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Fellas, let me tell you this, you have a higher chance of taking down the DeBeers diamond group than making a dent into the international cosmetics cartels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom