General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, towards the end some choice quotes were:
"Well, you're never gonna see me like this again, but it's good to experiment"
"I'm gonna walk out of here and my mom is just gonna laugh in my fucking face, isn't she?"
"Wow, I look like the Joker, but not like Persona Joker, like Joker Joker"

Pretty normal wigger moment to take it all in-stride.

Not to provoke the architects, but the best thing she could do would be to lose some weight. You can hide a lot behind make up but not the flab on your face.
She has come a long way since last year, at least. Sounds like she is still working on it, too.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Fellas, let me tell you this, you have a higher chance of taking down the DeBeers diamond group than making a dent into the international cosmetics cartels.
I've heard it described as woman's arms race against themselves

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I love hags who look 20, not 20 who look like hags
There's nothing wrong with looking your age, even if they look their age they can still be very attractive. Case in point Hololive's oldest member. Granted most of these are a few years old. But considering she's stayed fairly fit and takes care of herself I don't see anything changing drastically. Botan is another prime example of taking care of herself and suddenly looking very attractive.

Korone (2).jpgKorone (10).jpeg

Also surprised that the big Jackbox collab in an hour hasn't been posted:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's not a real site? :pippasadl:

Very very common lately, not even the asian/brown anti-age perks can fully help if they have an "American" lifestyle. "Oh she looks pretty good for 35" She's 25....:gunpeko:
Dear retards,

STOP SUNBATHING!

Thank you.

Prudent Lurker

Not this timeloop again about Karen's looks.
Personally I don't find any of the holos unattractive but I also don't find any of them super attractive for that matter

Anyway, Bae's new ep is pretty dang good, rough reactions to the tracks for me is Mess>Psycho>Boom>Drown
I'm in love with Mess, it's like a blend of Calli's Scuffed Up Age and her End of a Life happy remix. Not too into ballads myself so Drown is the weakest but it's still good, Psycho I still like a lot and as for Boom, inject that Kpop shit into my veins especially that last bridge.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just saw someone mention on /pcg/ that Yuri is still a mod on the Phase-Connect subreddit.

1688670000171.png
Subreddit / Archive

1688669828934.png
Account / Archive

Poor girl's eternal legacy is being a reddit mod. I don't care how much cash she allegedly swiped from Phase, this kind of cruel punishment's uncalled for.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

MostlyALurker777

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Anime Fan

Seems like Airi's having some more bad luck.

archive

archive

Wonder if any of the other phase girls she went on vacation with got sick or just Airi.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 34540

The last thing the neighborhood paper boy sees before getting HAGGED.COM
Wait, what, she's 27, not 45? :^)
bitch you look 50 :vesperfacepalm: With her being a tomboy is understandable that she knows dick about makeup but don't take tips from your grandma, you have an asian wannabe on speed dial, ask her to help you. In general I'd wish women would cut the makeup bullshit for their sakes and to at least know what you're going after cause some bitches can change their face with makeup like a skinwalker.

MostlyALurker777

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not this timeloop again about Karen's looks.
Personally I don't find any of the holos unattractive but I also don't find any of them super attractive for that matter

Anyway, Bae's new ep is pretty dang good, rough reactions to the tracks for me is Mess>Psycho>Boom>Drown
I'm in love with Mess, it's like a blend of Calli's Scuffed Up Age and her End of a Life happy remix. Not too into ballads myself so Drown is the weakest but it's still good, Psycho I still like a lot and as for Boom, inject that Kpop shit into my veins especially that last bridge.
I love when musical artists try out many different styles in albums since I have a very wide range of musical genres that I enjoy. Something I really appreciate about this EP is that is that every song is a different genre and that lets her show off her impressive vocal range. Also, her voice just sounds really good in the songs.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
What did Lumi do this time.
Unrelated to that Twitter post (I assume) and speaking of Yuri, I did come across this one:

Archive

Two former Cyberlive members recently had fires on their properties...makes you think...
:mitothink:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
wait, she stole from Phase? That's why she was kicked out?
https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/yuri-and-phase-connect-seperation-thread.72/

Separate donation account away from fishman where he couldn't get his cut from her.
liveyurireaction.pngI mean we still haven't got the inside scoop to confirm what she did, but this is a popular and plausible explanation. Nano was at least at some point still using the Yuri stream labs name, so that adds to it though. Also the fact some people are still cool with her might suggest it wasn't anything too horrible if there was more/different.

There's nothing wrong with looking your age, even if they look their age they can still be very attractive.
Absolutely, but the problem is girls who look much older and still have a big ego and try to give themselves credit for being "Young". It's just annoying.

Clip Tax :menhera:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom