"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

The Chinchila is going to stop reading pre stream chats to save time. Also no more talks of other vtubers and no backseating/spoilers during the game. Looks like she also deleted her Marshmallow, because she's getting some terrible messages anonymously.

She also added talks about Pippa is still okay, unless Pippa tells her to stop.
Tell me about Chinchila, why does she wear the hat?!
No but seriously, what's the lore for her being popular here? How did people find her, how is she related to windmill rabbit etc
And if there's an archive of those clips they're pretty funny

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A brief update on this old drama, Yaki, after going radio silent for about a months, and around 13 google docs being tweeted out about this whole situation, seems to have deleted all socials, I honestly thought she was just gonna wait for this to blow over and try to silently come back but considering the huge pile on she received I guess she is just quitting this persona for good.

her Twitter and Instagram (and I think I heard someone said her discord too) are gone:
View attachment 34400

But her Youtube and Twitch are still up:

Was there ever a face to put with this milk? :pikacringe:

Also the IdolEN2 girls are doing a collab, I'm going to be lazy but I think all 5 have POVs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remi beat the Password Game.

1688588203121.png

She got up to having to re-enter her password and couldn't work out how to copy it, so she decided to say she won the game

Congratulations, Remi.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I say I only come here for Vtuber stuff, but the truth is, I will occasionally go to Gura's NYFCO to read some of the wildest and dumbest shit on the internet in their comments section. There is the usual nonsense that keeps reoccurring but one I just read was... different.

My new favourite rrat, if I understand it correctly, is Gura was raped by a Jamaican in 2014 or 2015 based on the fact an article interviews someone with the last name Howard who is a Nantucket resident.

CONNECT THE DOTS SHEEPLE!
IT IS ALL RIGHT THERE!
was gura even old enough to be a "woman" in 2014? Seems mega-schizo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

No but seriously, what's the lore for her being popular here? How did people find her, how is she related to windmill rabbit etc
She's a pippa fan and admitted that she doesn't understand everything she's saying, but thinks its fun to watch her have fun. She learned the word "fuck" from her and knows of ram ranch only as "Pippa's favorite song" which she would later sing. Also she would start every stream by waving at her viewers with this adorable little animation!

She's cute and kind of corrupted

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
she was posted here and alot of people liked her. that's it thats the story.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm pretty sure it all very originally started with Pippa looking for a raid target one night at the end of a stream, and she randomly chose the cute JP 2view that showed up on the list. The rest is history.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'm pretty sure it all very originally started with Pippa looking for a raid target one night at the end of a stream, and she randomly chose the cute JP 2view that showed up on the list. The rest is history.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A brief update on this old drama, Yaki, after going radio silent for about a months, and around 13 google docs being tweeted out about this whole situation, seems to have deleted all socials, I honestly thought she was just gonna wait for this to blow over and try to silently come back but considering the huge pile on she received I guess she is just quitting this persona for good.

her Twitter and Instagram (and I think I heard someone said her discord too) are gone:
View attachment 34400

But her Youtube and Twitch are still up:

Lmao jesus christ, i had seen the reports that she had DFE-ed but i was confused since i saw her YT and Twitch up, the twitter didnt come to mind since im retarded

Another day, another e-girl trying to queen bitch a gaggle of betas, tale as old as the internet

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Was there ever a face to put with this milk? :pikacringe:
If you mean if there was ever a facedoxx, there's was no need, she used to be a cosplayer and used the same account, there's lots of pictures of here, there even one in her wikitubia page.
1688590013086.png 1688590114091.png
1688590180960.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

She ditched her laptop and picked up a real PC. Nice going Riro. Now she can play some bigger games. Today she started RE VIIIage.

Off-collab with Giri, Saruei, and Girl_dm, they're making crepes!

Botan cosplay!

Anime Fan

Sleepy's live with some Captain Toad

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Bettel is continuing his Oblivion playthrough

1688591362029.png
Idk how but he figured out how to play as a Daedra :ironmousekek:

Lurker Throwaway