"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
If you missed their stream, are they really your oshi?

image_2023-07-05_101046866.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ah sorry my dumbass skimmed over the senpai part. a lot of JP members would reply that casually assuming it's a direct translation and not rephrased.
Well it went from them to Gura to me paraphrasing Gura, so who knows haha.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Optimal Jelly height

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Too much going on between Gura/Ame off-collab, invaders collab, and Sawa laughing at fireworks fails.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

:gurasemperfi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I stopped Member posting because Beanut said "hey don't member post":pippasadl: But I think it's okay to do it and it's unavoidable. Just post on /vt first if you're concerned about this site getting bothered, though I don't think that would ever happen. I think for streamers, MEMBERS STREAMS should be the main members content and being in those streams live should be the main reward, so re-posting them later is a none-issue. For other stuff, it's neat to get full thumbnail arts or letters, but it's silly to expect it to be a real reward or not to get re-posted immediately. And I would argue for things like messages and letters it could be that all fans should be able to read them and you are actually helping the streamer's brand by sharing it.
:educateyourself:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It appears to be an off collab. LET' S GOOOOO
Yeah they're not together. Sad, was having wishful thinking

Btw this chair antic is killing me,hysterical

mismatch

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

signal-2023-07-04-21-29-12-335.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Jelly: "If I visit America, what are the chances I get shot?"
Dizzy: "Depends on which of us you visit."

Lumi actually brought up a really good point. What do these vtubers do when they graduate and go to get a real job? How do they explain to potential employers about their multiple years of work gap? She did say that the fish offered to write her a letter explaining it if she ever decided to go. So...fish good? maybe? sometimes.

There's also something so funny about the three big titty bondage wearing whores and then there's just this little girl in a cute dress.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I've missed shit like this so much, good lord. Pure serotonin for the chumbud soul.

EDIT: Watson's golden ratio.
1688524400101.png

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Is Juwun doing this... at work? What must his co-workers think lmao :ironmousekek:. Audio super scuffed so gonna be hard to catch what he's saying but wish me luck boys.

I wish I was an audio engineer so I could deal with this echo man... it's making it super hard to catch the lore

Genuinely impressed no one answered yes in chat. I'm most impressed in myself
We respect Sena enough to say no

Attachments

• image_2023-07-05_103522318.png
    image_2023-07-05_103522318.png
    748.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena got this superchat:
1688524662827.png

And responded, "what am I supposed to show you, my asshole?"

Genuinely impressed no one answered yes in chat. I'm most impressed in myself

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

An acceptable 13 words, but I prefer one of the 14 variations:

1688524991273.png
for some reason my youtube-dl is throwing errors at dl the video :gunpeko: .
Transcription is just what the quote tweet shows: "We must secure teh existence of burgers and a future for cheese borgors." Narrated in Sawa's normal stream voice.
She's streamin btw:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura not knowing the lyrics to the national anthem certainly isn't helping the Gura being American thing

Though, Ame also doesn't know it very well, and she is definitely American.

mismatch

Gura not knowing the lyrics to the national anthem certainly isn't helping the Gura being American thing

Though, Ame also doesn't know it very well, and she is definitely American.
I've been an American for four decades and I'm pretty sure I couldn't sing it from memory. Doesn't help that whenever they sing it at like sports games and such, it's always so overdone you can barely understand the lyrics. Also we're dumb.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd recommend not directly reposting members-only content without either permission to share it or some kind of accompanying commentary or critique that could reasonably be considered fair dealing. I'm not sure whether sharing content behind this particular kind of paywall would be considered piracy from a legal perspective, but it'd be better to not tempt a megacorp into sending takedown requests our way.

If these things are leaked off-site then it's not the forum's problem, but if we're reuploading the content directly to the forum's hosting server that's a lightning rod for trouble.
Going back to this since apparently this conversation kept going, I'd like to stress it's only really worth worrying about this from a practical perspective, not a moral one. Moralfagging over piracy is a pointless endeavour since everyone draws the line on what's okay at different points, and "don't do x because it might upset someone" is a terrible precedent to set on a board that wants to encourage free and open conversation.

The reason I brought it up in the first place is because giving a megacorp ammunition against the forum will not do us any favours long-term. It's important to remember we're hosted on Xenforo's Cloud service rather than on a server privately owned by any users of the forum - if they get a scary letter from Cover demanding they take us down because we're hosting pirated content, they're gonna comply, because it's easier than paying a legal adviser to proofread responses for them.

Are they likely to give a shit about this particular instance? Almost definitely not, it's very minor bonus content and even if they did want to take down reposts they'd prioritise the sites that compile everything together over one where you have to dig through hundreds of posts just to find a particular piece. I just think it's a good idea to avoid leaving trails of things that are explicitly copyright infringement because I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that, should a corpo want to cover up a scandal that we're talking about later down the line, they could weaponise stuff like this against us to cause us hosting issues. Best not to make a habit of it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom