"Thank you so much! Thank you, arigato-dayo! Thank you... haha; Did I say that out loud? oh shit"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I think you're missing some lore, friend.
1688411997528.png
Oh LORD no. Get those imagery outta my head! I just want the latina ghost and russian fox ladies to have that moniker, not him of all people!

Anyway, to remove those imagery, have tactical pippa and sleepy doing the latter's namesake.

1688416800083.png
Art source.

MostlyALurker777

Finally caught up and can post something interesting for once (after getting sick on an untimely manner).

This cover made a lot more sense after watching that clip. Yikes. For those who might not know the contents of the song, it is about a girl who was neglected by her own parents. The girl, as a child, never received any reciprocation no matter how well she did in school or no matter how well-behaved she is. No matter how much she longed for it, she never seemed to get any attention, love, or care. In the second half, the girl, after growing up from her elementary school years, confesses to a boy behind a gymnasium one day. The problem is that the girl does not ask for love, she demands it, essentially creating an unhealthy coping system.

No wonder why there's so much emotion behind this cover. When I first heard it after watching Shiina's stream, I got the shivers. It was just that good. And now it makes sense why. It's been repeated ad nauseam but damn, it really is a sad girl company. God bless you Fishman.

Ngl, seeing the clip and reading about this made me tear up a bit. I always find it hard to believe parents can treat their children like this and yet that's reality.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It should be legally acceptable for children to kill their parents if they're sufficiently neglectful/abusive.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
That still wouldn't be as funny as the time Nijisanji themed the Ethyria girls' outfits around card suits, and made Enna the Queen of Spades.
She did cuck her chat with the Yamanbafaggot, so...

Awawawawa-posting will resume until morale is raised.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230703-170230-087.png
Good thing idol hired more Cute and Funny to tide the boo bros over

Limkin

Lucy Pyre has an important announcement
I tried watching her videos on a channel and I must say. FFXIV was just a flimsy excuse for developers to have a fuckload of MMD models in the future to jerk off to. No wonder it has so much coomers in the playerbase when even properly clothed models make you feel something. Also straps and belts fetish

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No wonder it has so much coomers in the playerbase when even properly clothed models make you feel something. Also straps and belts fetish
Ngl outside of the 2b ass FFXIV's models look so potato and some of the coom outfit options like swimsuits are suprisingly tame compared to dress up MMOs like TERA, even most of the armor is sound at the high tiers

Even then most of the coomer mods make people look like IMVU tier shit

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I tried watching her videos on a channel and I must say. FFXIV was just a flimsy excuse for developers to have a fuckload of MMD models in the future to jerk off to. No wonder it has so much coomers in the playerbase when even properly clothed models make you feel something. Also straps and belts fetish
The outfits in that game can be full on degen or full on fantasy or comedy and anything in between. If you think for a moment that the worst is the armor they put in, be thankful. The mod scene in that game makes some of the depravity I used to read while clicking on wowRP profiles on moonguard seem tame. If you just read that and have no clue what the hell that means, good. Go no further.

Do not consider this an endorsement of FF14, I just want you to be aware that there's more outfits in the game beyond modern casual wear and the coat of many belts.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It should be legally acceptable for children to kill their parents if they're sufficiently neglectful/abusive.
I principle I agree with you. In practice, I've know BPD women before, and know they were once BPD girls. Seeing the lengths those bitches go to in order to get revenge on people they feel have slighted them I can only imagine how poorly this would work.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 34109
I don't know if this is old information but Tenma revealed her and most of Gen 1 wanted to leave after the first year.

If you can share the timestamp I'd appreciate it to see if she says something new, the whole gen wanting to bail is new info to me. The early staff of pc from what pippa has shared were either retards and/or assholes, she said they gave her shit for using a photoshopped version of her face as an emoji because her artist might not like it. Mummi might've legit saved the company. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi is live doing her zatsu before she plays FOTM game (Only Up)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Hatsuri Shinonome (DIY vtuber) release new video about mocopi and soft for it written by herself. (subtitles in 9 languages included).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I principle I agree with you. In practice, I've know BPD women before, and know they were once BPD girls. Seeing the lengths those bitches go to in order to get revenge on people they feel have slighted them I can only imagine how poorly this would work.
True true, but parents should also be encouraged to post-birth-abortion Borderline PD offspring :smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

True true, but parents should also be encouraged to post-birth-abortion Borderline PD offspring :smugina:
wish granted
whoosh
there goes 97% of chuubas

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Also straps and belts fetish
that's just tatsuya nomura's influence over the series. . you know he did some design work on digimon? belts everywhere there too.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy dropped a schedule for this week

Local

F0JLQIlXwAAk1Ic.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom