"Once you get to the real world, you have to flatter people, otherwise you'll end up in a bad spot. Like me, I lived without sucking up to anyone, and that's why I'm like this now"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I don't care about HoloEN3 anymore, Dizzy is all I need

mismatch

Calli and her chat are watching a livestream of the Yunika Vision screen where the one piece thing will be airing in like 25 mins, including some enterprising deadbeats that are actually there and waving to chat. Kinda cute.

Edit: they are also troll superchatting this random shinjuku livecam LOL

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"Like Ex-id, Ex-KR and shit; who literally do like their own voice packs that get like no backing at all. Like they literally do everything themselves; that's literally the same as being an indie I'm not gonna lie."
Gee I wonder why so much of Ex-ID has been abandoning ship recently, I guess it'll remain a mystery.

these nijiYamanbas are basically indies at this point :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Legit what do they really get from niji that they don't get by going indie? the merch percentage is a fucking joke, they don't really get sponsorships that often or ever, their con appearances must be contractual so I doubt they get anything, if they want to produce original songs they foot the bill and the percentages must be garbage too.
I could understand the middle to low end talents sticking around to cling on the numbers but the better talents like selen or pomu are probably losing a lot by not going indie. I think niji at this point is the corpo you manage to get in, do your time to farm an audience and bail to greener pastures.

Limkin

rrat.png
Now we know who is getting graduated next. That's a big fat rrat right here

PekoWick

these nijiYamanbas are basically indies at this point :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Legit what do they really get from niji that they don't get by going indie? the merch percentage is a fucking joke, they don't really get sponsorships that often or ever, their con appearances must be contractual so I doubt they get anything, if they want to produce original songs they foot the bill and the percentages must be garbage too.
I could understand the middle to low end talents sticking around to cling on the numbers but the better talents like selen or pomu are probably losing a lot by not going indie. I think niji at this point is the corpo you manage to get in, do your time to farm an audience and bail to greener pastures.
They get a lot of sponsorship no? They have Mcdonald sponsorship earlier and this whole koshien thing is sponsored. Or are you talking about nijiEN? Also selen and pomu is not exactly the top talent in niji they are in the middle to low end.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
That shit having a positive like to dislike ratio tells you everything you need to know about One Piece fans.
to be fair the casting could've been worse, imagine them getting some black dude to play sanji

>evil counterpart to irys
Imagine if we got a male vsinger :whatastory:
what if aruvn jumped off before debuting in nijien because holo finally called him for an interview :smugrys:

Finally at home and watched the concert portion I missed, kind of underwhelming for a holo concert but this being EN's first concert means they have room for improvement in the future. The setlist was good enough and there are some standouts.
I'm pretty excited for the ID concert next, and whatever that new EN project would be regardless if it's about EN3 or a new Vsinger, either pick would be cringe anyway because of the theme they're trying to go with based on the teaser

Screenshot 2023-07-03 183358.png
F0GNTw1aMAEzytX.jpg
F0GNTwkaUAAF_1e.jpg
I realized no one hasn't posted this before (Or I missed it, clock me if that's the case) but Niji just private a whole bunch of another VTA members' VODs (12 whopping names), the students who had their playlist deleted so far are:
Kuno Orihito
Mikoshiba Jin
Aokiri Mihono
Onibushi Chihaya
Tsuyuzaki Tsuyu
Tachitsute Toto
Meano
Mikuni Otoha
Mizumachi Nako
Akatsuki Reiya
Himemori Erika
Takiyama Gungnir

Which usually means they'll be part of a new debut wave or are debuting under a different company, expect more debut announcement in a couple months I guess

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

That's gonna get her punched you stupid bitch
Have they not seen the Netflix trailer?

Fans of one piece are optimistic because Oda is heavily involved and very vocal about how strictly he is controlling production
The power of Reese's compels you!

Kson: "GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING HOUSE"
I was not expecting that lol got a good laugh outta me
Dame da ne

Get someone that looks at you like the way kson does to Kuroda-san

Say what you will about Ksons Vshojo arc but there can be no doubt she is very much living her dream right now
The single seat makes me wonder if its maybe another girl like Irys, where she isn't part of a wave but just a stand alone talent. If you want to get really schizo you can say each of the stone pillars represent a girl, or a talent if this is a mixed sex gen, but that would be 8+ talents
Someone on Twitter said 6 slabs and a throne and floated the idea of 7 deadly sins theme

Here's Calli being cute and smug about it

And Pekora with the righteous fury at some traitors

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not the usual sheep I watch, but I saw that it's the Sony one's birthday today.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
2 hours and we are going to the 1M Lets gooo

Serbian Peacemakers

Someone on Twitter said 6 slabs and a throne and floated the idea of 7 deadly sins theme
Has Hololive ever had a 6 or even 7 member generation? seems like a lot of new talents to put out at one time, you had Irys and en 2, but they were split up by a month or two.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Has Hololive ever had a 6 or even 7 member generation? seems like a lot of new talents to put out at one time, you had Irys and en 2, but they were split up by a month or two.
The most they had is have 5 per wave, then some of them were reduced to 4 (JP gen3/4/5, EN2) only JP gen1/2 retained their 5 member status so far as gen0 doesn't really debut at the same timeframe

I guess you could count the first Holostars JP wave because they do have 6 members at first, but they didn't debut simultaneously despite being labeled as part of the same gen

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The most they had is have 5 per wave, then some of them were reduced to 4 (JP gen3/4/5, EN2) only JP gen1/2 retained their 5 member status so far as gen0 doesn't really debut at the same timeframe

I guess you could count the first Holostars JP wave because they do have 6 members at first, but they didn't debut simultaneously despite being labeled as part of the same gen
If you take their words at face value, there was also Tempus where they originally got 6 members but put 2 of them in stasis (Bettel and Flayon) until they recruited 2 more.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AiryPro's Kokuyou Niggurath back with the horror game.

She's a cool oneesan so expecting some good reactions from this. Edit: Those are some legit screams.

Koyori starts another RPG series, P5R now. Will she play this on weekdays and XBC2 on weekends?

Subaru got a great present from AZKi during her birthday stream.

Shigure Ui on the twitter situation.

Suu and AZKi mentioned during their zatsudans they got lucky they could still egosearch before the rate limit (AZKi especially was very close).

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Gen 1 had 6 members.

1688385569944.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
20230703_085520.png
I stole this because is funny how the fans want EN3 so bad

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Maybe we can get an AI duet of pippa and marimari.

I was thinking about this one yesterday. It'd be fucking awesome if pippa did a cover of Echo (the OG/Haachama ver., not the remix watame did) and an AI cover would be the next best thing. The song's lyrics match her schizo aura and I personally think her voice would be a great fit for the song.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Originally Mel wasn't supposed to be part of Gen 1 but a "special" solo debut (from what I've heard, she had a more famous PL compared to the rest so she was given different treatment), but after Chris was fired they moved her to Gen 1.

They actually went through this in Kiara's HoloTalk, but of course they didn't specify the reason:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Could be something like HL Tempest, one guild but they got two gens out of it.. main guild and expedition guild that debuted later.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom