"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Miuna with more Sekiro.

Genichiro broke her mind.
miuna.jpeg
SHE DID!
miuna2.jpeg

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
On one hand, it looks cool as hell and I would love to try it
On the other, it looks like only someone jumped up on adderall can fight some of those endgame monsters without getting their ass beat back to the town hub immediately.
Frontieroids are the poison of monster hunter, demanding Espinas come in the game only to not care when its added and want other monsters, add skill bloat and stupidly high grinding for the sake of grinding upgrades. Sunbreak is such a fucking mess and I'm glad World 2 will be shit out by current Capcom chasing battle pass live service trends and will kill the franchise.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Latina Centipede next door is gonna stream ultra kill

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
On one hand, it looks cool as hell and I would love to try it
On the other, it looks like only someone jumped up on adderall can fight some of those endgame monsters without getting their ass beat back to the town hub immediately.
Frontier is where the AIDS and brainrot started, and part of the reason why World/Rise sucked so much. It's the game that popularized gay AOE circle attacks, which it feels like every single monster in Rise has. It also added more retarded and retarded monster variants and attacks, at which point the balance team decided to make the monster design team their mortal enemies. So now you're going between accidentally speedrunning regular monsters in under 5 minutes, and getting in the hyperbolic CBT chamber against an endgame variant of the same monster because it can no-bar FADC Yamanbacancel an instakill attack into a 6 frame instakill AOE attack at any time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Not sure if they're related

signal-2023-07-02-18-28-28-275-1.jpg
signal-2023-07-02-18-28-43-382.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think watching cute anime girls band together to fight giant monsters has universal appeal, and Monster Hunter should collab with one (or more) of the corps with World 2 (or whatever the next mainline MH game is)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Genichiro broke her mind.
View attachment 33944
Everyone who doesn't understand how to play Sekiro by the "2nd" Genichiro fight will have their minds broken until they learn how to play the game. I therefore watch all vtubers suffer this fate and laugh at their misery. Out of sympathy, of course.
I will give this a watch later. Sekiro is one of my all time favorites and is an easy way to get me to watch someone.
Frontieroids are the poison of monster hunter, demanding Espinas come in the game only to not care when its added and want other monsters, add skill bloat and stupidly high grinding for the sake of grinding upgrades. Sunbreak is such a fucking mess and I'm glad World 2 will be shit out by current Capcom chasing battle pass live service trends and will kill the franchise.
Yeah I got turned off from Rise because not only was it on switch for a while there, but also because the game took a turn in a direction I'm not a fan of.
Hopefully their next title will not be what you described. Live service can go fuck itself back into the fourth circle of hell.
Frontier is where the AIDS and brainrot started, and part of the reason why World/Rise sucked so much. It's the game that popularized gay AOE circle attacks, which it feels like every single monster in Rise has. It also added more retarded and retarded monster variants and attacks, at which point the balance team decided to make the monster design team their mortal enemies. So now you're going between accidentally speedrunning regular monsters in under 5 minutes, and getting in the hyperbolic CBT chamber against an endgame variant of the same monster because it can no-bar FADC Yamanbacancel an instakill attack into a 6 frame instakill AOE attack at any time.
I feel it wasn't as bad in World as it is in Rise, but then again I started with World so maybe that's just bias. I went back to try out Generations Ultimate and while it was still pretty different from World, it still felt at least somewhat familiar. Rise is not so much the case, and I've played more of that than GU.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I went back to try out Generations Ultimate and while it was still pretty different from World, it still felt at least somewhat familiar. Rise is not so much the case, and I've played more of that than GU.
GU is pretty alright, even if it is bloated, and there are some really retarded monster designs, especially the deviants. I can't recommend 4 Ultimate enough though.

I swear to God, Gura is going to play it one of these days, she only talked about it in....uhhhh....2020.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Someone clipped indonesian heiress being wrecked by local latina

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Hopefully their next title will not be what you described. Live service can go fuck itself back into the fourth circle of hell.
Just keep an eye on how Exoprimal's live service is played out, I can 100% garuntee its the beta test for their plans for the next MH. Take solace in Itsuno putting his foot down and keeping Dogma 2 as pure single player.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 33942
>Fauna and Bae selling out before any of the powerhouses
Could just be a logistical issue i.e. lower stock compared to the rest, but still.
What the fuck, that was being sold there? Did they have to make it as small as possible, is that why I missed it?

I couldn't make it to either the VShojo panel with Kson, Henya, and Nazuna nor the Lazulight panel. Fucking pain.

I guess this is what you miss when you don't use Twitter or Reddit all weekend lol

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Example #604, Vtubers can't cook. (Onigiri aside)
Burned outside, goop in the middle. She's still eating it... 😓
... She mixed Dr. Pepper into the batter as well.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

On one hand, I prefer a melting pot to get exposed to new things I wouldn't even think of. I don't want to be in a circle jerk of people just repeating the same shit and agreeing with each other.

On the other hand, you're absolutely right and sometimes things should be catered to a specific audience. And Twitter freaks are obnoxious, there's no escaping them on a centralised platform.
That's the double-edged sword. The centralized platforms became mass brainwashing centers for 3 letter agencies and corps to manipulate people. However there existed a massive flaw where there would be a rare instance of the masses being exposed to some shit as the veil is briefly lifted. Jannies would try their best to delete it but even though the man behind the curtain was revealed for a brief 20 minutes, that memory would not be so easily forgotten.

Meanwhile having numerous smaller forums made it harder for information across the web to be censored but it also meant people would be forced deeper into their own hugboxes and echo chambers, where they would never come across the "bad guys". 100 Reddit Jannies are unable to consistently keep the masses from revealing the game but 10 jannies can more easily control a 200-300 person forum. At most their exposure would be other users showing carefully curated tidbits to show the "bad guys" as truly evil and reinforce their worldview. Any leaks that do occur would survive for at most a few minutes before a diligent squad of jannies would nuke it.
That's assuming the melting pot actually exposes you to new things instead of just feeding you a stream of corpo-approved drivel while anything remotely interesting gets dumbed down for the masses either via active selection or passive mass appeal like reddit.

In the olden days people had to *gasp* actually go out and find their content instead of having it spoon fed to them by a robot.

Also considering that pre-2010 there were a lot less people who even used the internet and a lot less stupid, lazy people who just follow the crowd mentality.
This is why we won't ever see a complete transition back to forums/smaller communities. Normies are way too retarded and lazy to actually do the legwork to find the sites that cater to them, they will just congregate to where the next big one is. Smartphones were really the turning point of the internet community going to shit.
Vtubers can't cook. (Onigiri aside)
Counter-point: She burned rice, at the very least her asian card is revoked.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
There's some brown going around tonight! Since Sena conveniently scheduled her stream an hour later than usual you have time to watch Tomoe play more Cuphead! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

She just beat Baroness von Bon Bon and asked if she's related to Sena.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom