"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was.
OMG you take these feet and you LEAVE BEANUT ALONE!
ShiinraraFettnowSTFUlol.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The funniest thing about this drama is that BunnyGF still gets a fuckton of money and simps to this day, although Layna or whatever managed to crawl into some of the twitch cliques a bit after this boiled over

Afaik the Bahroo simp/retard was the only one that lost some viewership after all this, but i have not checked his channel in a good while
To put it bluntly, there are exactly two reasons why Bunny still has a following:
1688330412640.png

The whole drama quickly derailed into petty he-said-she-said shit that still bores me even when condensed into a 13-minute video, but I think the numbers are irrelevant to how Bunny came out of this situation. People are not following her for earnest entertainment, nor do they care for her as a person; they go to either her Twitter or her stream because her tits make them horny, do what they need to do, then don't give her another thought - which is a more miserable fate than most people who get "cancelled" end up with.

Everyone involved in that drama annoyed me, Bunny was being a catty woman the whole time, and several of the twitlongers consisted of "she abused me too but I won't say how, support the victims" which just shows how fucking trivial "abuse" allegations are these days.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sometimes I really hate having standards.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Juniper: I don't think I've ever been to a spook house.

That's easy just go to Detroit :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Have they not seen the Netflix trailer?

That shit having a positive like to dislike ratio tells you everything you need to know about One Piece fans.

No Name

To put it bluntly, there are exactly two reasons why Bunny still has a following:
1688330412640.png
Those are two very good reasons.

Skimming through the comments on the Netflix trailers tells that a lot of fans look forward to it.
Perhaps some skepticism but still many interested in it.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Its okay if random producers rape your franchise, its sacrilage if a certain white woman sings for a manga volume release once

Ive never seen any western fans ever care for special edition volume releases, so its just the most pointless but funny seethe

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Maybe we can get an AI duet of pippa and marimari.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Have a Selen art. I'd screencap it like other tweets, but that doesn't quite work for Art ay? You wouldn't be able to grab the OG or view it fullsize...

Twitter dying sucks butt. Westerners are asking for Bluesky invites and the Japs are moving to masskey.io en masse. Digital islolation in 2023... We're headed for that Bladerunner/Cyberpunk shit...

Laugh at twitter all you want, but can't deny it's a melting pot for all cultures worldwide. Gonna miss being able to get the daily on news/art/vtubers all in one go in less than 10 minutes. I don't think Twitter's death is worth celebrating personally.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There's supposed to be irony? 🤔

Looks like a winner to me, unless the image itself is a red herring
View attachment 33916
i have to assume so both the springfield and the M1 (having very similar shapes) are both recognizable on sight even by laypeople who have only seen it in the one war movie they saw.

So either she just wants to reveal it or shes trolling
The funniest thing about this drama is that BunnyGF still gets a fuckton of money and simps to this day, although Layna or whatever managed to crawl into some of the twitch cliques a bit after this boiled over

Afaik the Bahroo simp/retard was the only one that lost some viewership after all this, but i have not checked his channel in a good while
What viewership did he lose assuming this is Admiral Bahroo the guy basically only streamed borderlands he was bleeding viewership before any of this stuff.
Sometimes I really hate having standards.
Cope SEETHE
Its okay if random producers rape your franchise, its sacrilage if a certain white woman sings for a manga volume release once

Ive never seen any western fans ever care for special edition volume releases, so its just the most pointless but funny seethe
you do realize the vocal autists on twitter do not speak for a whole group of people right?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I feel like if someone's been reported enough, that will only serve to trigger such automation, thus continuing the cycle of "Phase Girls Bad" by pointing out how this proves their wrongdoings, leading to more reports, more automated bans, more affirmations in their misguided beliefs

tl;dr: People of Tweets are, as always, Tweeting, perhaps Elon was right to limit useage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom