Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Iori's doing her phase connect second anniversary stream right now

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Elon or whatever jew is telling him to do these stupid tiers to sell people twitter blue doesn't understand the mindset of the free user. They would rather go to a shit alternative than give you money if you basically log them out of their account. You may get the few retards who can't help themselves but you'll never have a decent profit specially not at the level twitter operates. Instead of limiting the user from lurking, reduce the average user to a lousy peasant. Remove their abilities to send dm at all, restrict their ability to tweet even make it so that they can't respond to verified users if they chose not to be spoken by peasants , give them double the ads and kneecap their visibility, forbid them from putting emojis in their name, hell even restrict their follow list to 100 if you want to reduce bandwidth :Vesper-UNHINGED:

If you want to run a business the paying user should get all the cool things and the free users gets the minimum, just like f2p mmo's. People can't live without twitter and you can bet your ass that if you paywall most features they will end up paying, specially the terminally online fags, letting them lurk is enough drug to keep them hooked and they eventually will come around.

Also, the end times are nigh

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V4Mirai's talents are teaming up to bring you a Disney karaoke!

Limkin

I don't care about any features on twitter other than following people and seeing tweets. I don't even want to retweet or like them or post anything, if there was a convenient way to see tweets from a list of people without using twitter's account I would immediately go for it. Also paying for the privilege of getting upset at what other people think is absurd. Pixiv and YT subscription/community pages are sufficient replacements for me if Elon decides to pull the plug
edit:
"If you want to meet a girl, go to fanfiction sites. Cute girls are crawling fanfiction comment sections. Just get really good at writing BL" - Dizzy Dokuro, 2023

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"If you want to meet a girl, go to fanfiction sites. Cute girls are crawling fanfiction comment sections. Just get really good at writing BL" - Dizzy Dokuro, 2023
Translation: "Date a crazy AO3 obsessed fujo."
Uhh...pass. But thanks?

Negzana

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The major thing that annoys me about this "Everything on Twitter has been broken since Elon took over" discourse is people seem to have memory holed how Twitter operated before he bought it. Shit broke all the goddamn time, and Twitter was literally burning millions of dollars A DAY because it was operating at a major loss. A lot of the problems we're seeing is Elon actually attempting to make it turn a profit, instead of a money-fueled propaganda device.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

The major thing that annoys me about this "Everything on Twitter has been broken since Elon took over" discourse is people seem to have memory holed how Twitter operated before he bought it. Shit broke all the goddamn time, and Twitter was literally burning millions of dollars A DAY because it was operating at a major loss. A lot of the problems we're seeing is Elon actually attempting to make it turn a profit, instead of a money-fueled propaganda device.
Twitter is just a terrible model for a social media platform. It is peak instant gratification attention whoring. If it burns it's a good thing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kaela's streaming numbers are insane. Over a thousand hours so far this year.
Koyori is also worth being noted as the other perma-streamer. She's the only other one with 1k hours this year. The closest after that is Watame and Luna with 645 hours.
And Pippa will clean her room up.
Wrong, Sleepy will.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenmas take on Twitter currently

signal-2023-07-01-18-29-19-396.jpg

Last edited:

Limkin

Twitter is just a terrible model for a social media platform. It is peak instant gratification attention whoring. If it burns it's a good thing.
Social platforms are a terrible idea period. It gave people who had no business being heard an impression that their opinion is important because funny number says a lot of people agreed to it. Any platform that have a number going up and down is destined to go to shit

YlAkZ02UzAWk

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i would agree with you but everything musk is doing is also not improving it for ANYBODY.

Musk does not seem to understand you cannot profit off twitter only mitigate costs its too big too popular an too ingrained in the twittards minds a certain way that even good changes would be despised

Look at youtube which also operates at a loss increasing monetization was tried and mostly failed.

Also it's gonna be a propiganda device no matter what increasing entry price will not stop the vermintide or corperations from using it. infact they might use it more since it will be throw around how much more exclusive it is.

you can already see it with the blue checks dispite how loathed people who use it are they are still trying to act as if it makes them better somehow.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy "I don't want to get on the governments radar"
*me remembering that I just linked Sleepy again by accident to a government employee last week*

Elsewhere impending Ame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom