Panko is GFE :shiinastare:

Sleepy has quired the AK :nenebased:

e:
This is actually very poggers sleepy news, it means she can pass a 4473

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yea, she made it sound like a commissioned artist must have MAJORLY blown a deadline. Hopefully she doesn't end up having too bad a menhara time because of it.
Will the artist in question post a google doc attempting to cancel Phase Connect at a later date? Chances are high, given the current state of the industry, but I certainly hope they're able to be professional about it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know how the hell they think they can make a open world online action RPG with crafting and building in Unity and have it be of any quality. I am mostly sure HoloEarth is just a "get the investors" product so they can toss around the word "Metaverse".
Last preview they showed of it, I think Miko's character was using canned Unity asset store animations. They have an opportunity to make a great focused and themed game, but seem to be going the easiest route possible so they can say "Yeah, our 'metaverse' has (feature)... technically..."

Example:

Unity has a shit rep because every retard under the sun can shit out games with but if you give it to people who actually give a fuck and make their own code the tool is powerful. I admire their ambition but the issue is I don't think the people they have working on it are up to the task to deliver what they want to make. They'd have an easier and maybe more profitable task if they were to make a mario kart clone using the girls as characters.
If I judge them by their output, they're a tech company that made a horror walking simulator and a vr tenis game with mixed reviews, they might do better than dayz but I'm expecting rust levels of jank. It won't matter in the end, they're at the point that they could publish a turd and the fanbase would buy it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Really all they need to do is make a lobby for fan games and concerts. The actual game part is ambitious but likely to be shit, but as long as it doesn't sink the whole project, the concert experience already shows promise, and if the lobby could access HoloCure and Idol Showdown they'd have a winner right there.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I don't know how the hell they think they can make a open world online action RPG with crafting and building in Unity and have it be of any quality. I am mostly sure HoloEarth is just a "get the investors" product so they can toss around the word "Metaverse".
Last preview they showed of it, I think Miko's character was using canned Unity asset store animations. They have an opportunity to make a great focused and themed game, but seem to be going the easiest route possible so they can say "Yeah, our 'metaverse' has (feature)... technically..."

Example:

I can see it working as some sort of third-person "fantasy" Rust-type game with servers resetting every so often. But it's honestly still in such an early state that it's impossible to tell really what their end goal is. Or at least I hope it's still in an early state. But Rust was arguably one of the biggest uniters of Hololive branches, and having their own official version where the members could even have actual input in how it evolves could be a huge boon to Hololive Members, viewers, and people who just want to play the game.

This is all just hypothetical though. :botanshrug:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I can see it working as some sort of third-person "fantasy" Rust-type game with servers resetting every so often. But it's honestly still in such an early state that it's impossible to tell really what their end goal is. Or at least I hope it's still in an early state. But Rust was arguably one of the biggest uniters of Hololive branches, and having their own official version where the members could even have actual input in how it evolves could be a huge boon to Hololive Members, viewers, and people who just want to play the game.

This is all just hypothetical though. :botanshrug:
Needs a nether for Kaela

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230629_193829.jpg
Orange white woman good

God's Strongest Dragoon

You really need to find a better fist fight location dude at least try the local golden corral the garbage bins are a great place to hide a body.
Might I make a few recommendations?
>Denny's
No one ever plans to go to Denny's, they just end up there. So any witnesses are going to be either too drunk, too high, or just other criminals that won't rat on you.
>Long John Silver's
Most of them have railings near the walkway, so you can do some neat environmental takedowns.
>In-N-Out
Again, this venue has tables with seats outside so there's quite a few environmental moves you can utilize here.

Waffle House is cool and all but it's a well known venue with plenty of other fights happening. You're more likely going to get 3rd party'd than solve an actual dispute between two men.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You really need to find a better fist fight location dude at least try the local golden corral the garbage bins are a great place to hide a body.
no

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Might I make a few recommendations?
>Denny's
No one ever plans to go to Denny's, they just end up there. So any witnesses are going to be either too drunk, too high, or just other criminals that won't rat on you.
>Long John Silver's
Most of them have railings near the walkway, so you can do some neat environmental takedowns.
>In-N-Out
Again, this venue has tables with seats outside so there's quite a few environmental moves you can utilize here.

Waffle House is cool and all but it's a well known venue with plenty of other fights happening. You're more likely going to get 3rd party'd than solve an actual dispute between two men.
DENNY'S! :nenebased:Get a coffee a 3 am and smoke inside till morning, oh the good old days :pippasadl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And if I ever see you go after Jelly Hoshiumi of Phase Invaders, I am going to personally fist-fight you at the local waffle house at 3 AM.
Dont do it proctor-san its not worth it he owns that waffle house hes too strong

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's nothing new really. She's always been doing DDK, Calli and mostly freelance work making MVs for people. And I guess she also does VA work sometimes now. If anything the freelance VA/MV work is not as bad as being an English teacher.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
you faggots excited for the pipleague of liagends tonight?! I'm fucking stoked! been begging pippa to league for 2 years now.

And she listened.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Jelly & Lumi Collab. Watch these two star women 'accidentally' create a Torment Nexus or something.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Last edited:

No Name

Let's play devil's advocate a bit here.

Assume the stuff about the racism (they look like jokes to me) and other stuff is true.

How the fuck does that prove anything Ant said would be false or untrue. The Predator Poachers being racist, anti-semitic, opportunistic, and money hungry doesn't making EDP not a pedophile. Ant being a racist harasser doesn't make Froot not a cheater and a backstabber. This is just deflection.
:mikothumbsl:
Usually I don’t show my analytical side here.

I’m usually too busy screaming LMAO.
:kroniibitchclap:
“Ant identifies as Asian, here’s her shitting. on Asians”. Unless there’s an Uncle Ruckus situation going on here. My conclusion is:

gee it’s almost like these are like jokes or something, weird
:kyoracist:
Oh no, my wife is angy
:ewww:

TIL that there's an emote for anything Nolan says, it made me strangely happy.

More on topic, Froot looks perfectly fine in the pics, but it ain't the looks that turn one off, it's the record.

Also, Pastor Proctor, I kneel at your autism. Good show Sir.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
you faggots excited for the pipleague of liagends tonight?! I'm fucking stoked! been begging pippa to league for 2 years now.

And she listened.
no I would not wish league on my worst enemies.

Edit: Arcane tho is excellent not even as a leauge product but a TVshow.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
no I would not wish league on my worst enemies.

Edit: Arcane tho is excellent not even as a leauge product but a TVshow.
League is fun and i hope pippa gets addicted.

Btw, pippa's done more of the stuff i beg for than @Reticule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom