"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu doing...something (probably talking stream) soon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

-Don't talk Politics
-Don't talk Religion
-Don't talk anything that she might find off-putting, or might creep her out (as a general rule)
The general rule is you don't talk about R.A.P.E. (Religion, Abortion, Politics, Economics)
Boobros are mature adults View attachment 33332
1688073102056.png

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I swear to god if some of you dense motherfuckers are actually taking the grooming meme seriously I will throw a fit.
My personal rrat is that proctor isnt grooming anyone and is actually being groomed himself by kirsche.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My personal rrat is that proctor isnt grooming anyone and is actually being groomed himself by kirsche.
I'll believe that if she buys him a swedish penis enlargement pump.

:toiletpaperroll:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Froot isn't even good looking irl, and she is never going to fuck any of the dramatubers. Why they all defend her like she is sucking them off right as they write the script is beyond me. Not even to mention the amount of people she did fuck irl, unless she is a goddess of sex it's beyond me what they found in her
I think shes fairly cute. Honestly I think you are just being clouded by the fact that she has a very questionable past.

How in the fucking world does Pippa stand this guy? Does she enjoy watching this guy punch down on a tiny vtuber who was trying to do an honest documentary? Is she just gonna praise False from this point forward, despite being in the same position at one point being a tiny vtuber getting mogged for edgy jokes? I honest to God hope Pippa says at least something about this because I sincerely cannot stand this anymore! I'm literally mad at the internet reading all this!
Probably the same way Pippa stands (or used to) Phillip Defranco. It's convenient to have some guy give you a summary of news instead of having to go look for it all over the place.

[Phase Connect Twitter News]
Someone's trying to break containment:

Archive

What are the odds that they just don't know? This idiot loves Colgate. "Pippa loves Colgate, let me tag her"

Why Pippa will not do shit:
1) Literally nothing to gain from this
2) Shes extremelly nonconfrontational
3) Muumi wont let her
4) She will get heat from twitter freaks for siding with evil racist
5) She often overlooks the flaws of anyone she looks up to
6) It will take time she would rather spend hugging Colgate bodypillow
7) She isn't a moral grandstander for freedom and everything holy, and will not act like one
I agree.

That's a certified Nolan moment. You sperged too hard.

I would advise you to back off for a bit.

Phase Connect aren't going to Anime Expo this year which fucking sucks but it seems the talent are being allowed to do meet and greets through Kawa Entertainment's booth instead. Only Rie has been announced so far but I would expect a few others like Lia to pop up too since she knows a few people in that company.
View attachment 33300

Seemed they got a good space next to Hoyoverse (Genshin developer Mihoyo).
View attachment 33301
Fishman spent way too much on OffKai when he should have got a space here too, they would have done well.

Not worth to have a small booth.

I mean being a big spender at OffKai vs having some sort of a spot at Anime Expo definitely looks weird from the outside. It’s like choosing to sponsor a little league team when you could be a vendor at the World Series. If you’re deep enough into vtubers to attend a convention focused on them like OffKai then you’ve probably already heard of Phase Connect and made up your mind about them. Anime Expo just has so many people milling about it seems like a no brainer. Especially so if they did share a booth with Kawa and were next to the booth of hottest chinkshit gacha game in the past couple of years.
Hard disagree. You go for conventions to market yourself and offer merch n shit. I feel like Fishman probably hasn't had time to reprint or make new merch. As far as marketing goes this would be too expensive for them and they wont get any return on the investment. If Phase was as big as Vshojo then I guess it would be fairly intelligent for them to go but they arent quite there yet.

This got past everyones radar last night but Bagstard did a collab with our very own @Reticule

I was spamming chat. Fun times. Ken is a fucking degenerate and Bag is a bit of a prude.

That's retarded. Falseeyed's video is just what he could come up with to prevent having to talk about the video. If it didn't exist he would have blown some other non-affair out of proportion. And if nothing else existed, he just wouldn't have talked about it, because vshojo's dick is firmly down his throat. These people aren't rational, they're partisan.

Might be a tactical mistake on his part too, the video wasn't going to go much further, but now that he's tried to employ the twitter 12 year olds to #cancel someone, the other people might begin to wonder why false did such a hack job and decide to give the video a watch.
Honestly, if he wanted the whole thing to fade away he probably should have avoided speaking about it but it seems like there is might be a bit more there than that. Either Vshojo asked him to comment and do a character assassination on it or maybe he is just close with Vshojo.

If you're interested in a woman, do not immediately sperg out at every given opportunity. I have seen many men in my time fall into this trap, unfortunate, but true. Follow the flow of conversation, do not take it to an extreme, sometimes small talk is more effective than discourse-heavy topics of discussion.
He sperged too hard.

soap suds

Elira's P4 stream is soon. She's given up on Yosuke because of the infamous tent scene, but maybe her mood has changed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The more I learn about proctor the less I respect him as our bossman. My mental image of him has been irreparably damaged.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
LIES! just be yourself bro :mikothumbsl:

WTF is this shit? you reading your mom's Cosmo? :guh:
If anyone knows how to woo their oshi, it's Amanda here. If you follow her advice you might be lucky to be as successful as she is with Shiina.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of Meemaw, here's her last stream (until she returns in 6 days), be there or be neurodivergent:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
And if I ever see you go after Jelly Hoshiumi of Phase Invaders, I am going to personally fist-fight you at the local waffle house at 3 AM.
You really need to find a better fist fight location dude at least try the local golden corral the garbage bins are a great place to hide a body.
Following the tweet of the protester's photos at the Cover shareholder meeting which is supposed to be private with no pics/video allowed, this tweeter and shareholder gave some funny tidbits about it (and in general it seems to be the same for all big IP shareholder meeting like Nintendo, Anycolor...):
  • It was yagoo best girl 1st ASMR stream in front of the small shareholders
  • This was apparently put up as a notice "A request to the participants of the general meeting of shareholders. Don't come in cosplay. Don't arm yourself with character goods. Prohibition of group dogeza. Do not shake the penlight and do not bring it in. It's not a place to express your feelings such as "Please increase the appearance of ○○-chan". you are not a producer Gather your fans at the after party as much as you like."
  • Request from shareholder : "It would be nice if there was a distribution for children in the sense of raising future viewers. There is a Vtuber who is perfect for an elementary school boy named Noel Shirogane."
  • Request from shareholder2 : " It would be nice to have a delivery that is kid-friendly and mom-friendly in terms of nurturing future viewers.There is a Vtuber named Nene Momozuzu, who fits the description of an elementary school boy currently appearing in Corocoro Comic. ."
  • Questions from shareholder :""What do you think of the Chinese market?"" Yagoo : "..." "Why are there no souvenirs from the general meeting of shareholders? Why do you rely on other companies (such as spwn) for concert live streaming?" Yagoo : "..." " "What would you do if YouTube disappeared?" Yagoo : "..."
  • "Regarding Holo Earth's multilingual support. We want to support multilingual communication by utilizing AI etc" Though AI translation like whisper is mostly acceptable, rip translator job
  • "As I said at the cover shareholders meeting, it's not souvenirs that shareholders are looking for. It's a ticket to a live concert with the highest priority for shareholders. Tickets to live shows that give them the highest priority over fan clubs without a lottery. With this, everyone will buy shares.However, it seems that they can't do it because of some kind of law." rip shareholder dreams
I said it before and will say it again. Holo Earth whatever it ends up being will fall to the same problems as Decentraland (and eventually metaverse) and Favoring new untested Technology is shooting themselves in the foot

For those of you unaware Decentraland an attempt to make a virtual free market basically turned into every advertisers wet dream with control maintained by the rich who are making cash off virtual kickbacks running unopposed because it benefits the richest users to keep them in power

it's a hilarious shitshow.

Doesn't matter if you admit it, if you are one, it's already over. The only hope you've got left involves a fork and an electrical socket. Hope for a better dice roll on life next time.
Autism gives you 80 character creation points no minmaxer will pass that up the problem is they proceed to spend it on memorizing memes anime quotes and other such things... because they specced into autism.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ami Amami with a roulette karaoke

Premiers Tamashii no Refrain afterwards

Kalion

:)
I said it before and will say it again. Holo Earth whatever it ends up being will fall to the same problems as Decentraland (and eventually metaverse) and Favoring new untested Technology is shooting themselves in the foot
I don't know how the hell they think they can make a open world online action RPG with crafting and building in Unity and have it be of any quality. I am mostly sure HoloEarth is just a "get the investors" product so they can toss around the word "Metaverse".
Last preview they showed of it, I think Miko's character was using canned Unity asset store animations. They have an opportunity to make a great focused and themed game, but seem to be going the easiest route possible so they can say "Yeah, our 'metaverse' has (feature)... technically..."

Example:

Parasocial Andy

Speaking of Meemaw, here's her last stream (until she returns in 6 days), be there or be neurodivergent:

She's taking 6 days off but she mentioned her emergency deadline and it sounds like she has to draw for her own anniversary merch in time for next week. Wonder if she's gonna get more of a cut if that's the case lmao.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She's taking 6 days off but she mentioned her emergency deadline and it sounds like she has to draw for her own anniversary merch in time for next week. Wonder if she's gonna get more of a cut if that's the case lmao.
Yea, she made it sound like a commissioned artist must have MAJORLY blown a deadline. Hopefully she doesn't end up having too bad a menhara time because of it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The more I learn about proctor the less I respect him as our bossman. My mental image of him has been irreparably damaged.
Its OK we are grooming @Short to take over

I was spamming chat. Fun times. Ken is a fucking degenerate
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

RE Froot, eh she looks alright for a goth chick, I'd have to see her in person as those types either look way better or way worse as the camera don't do em justice.

Related hot boy action

Panko is GFE :shiinastare:

Challenge: avoiding GFE, difficulty impossible

I feel like I have watched 6 vtubers this year go from being normal to gfe. I think I'm doing something wrong...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom