Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1500 POUNDS FOR A FUCKING LAPTOP?!?
Jews must be paying well
It'll still overheat when you boot up any game newer than 2012. A laptop with 32 gigs of ram, a 40whatever(m) and some i9 CPU sure looks great on paper. But you can't make a tiny PC part sandwich without having it light on fire.

Can't fight physics baby.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
BUCKOS LOVE HER
FISH FEAR HER

EDIT: Holy meowzers!
amifish.jpeg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Shiina stream today may get delayed or "fuck it we'll do it live"

Wonder what could be so important we just got through anniversary stuff gen 3 art?"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
[Phase Connect Twitter News]
Someone's trying to break containment:

Archive

This is gonna be incredibly funny if they genuinely don't know.

1688064039970.png
This one could get some mileage.

She is so cute 🥰 why is she so crazy :(?

The pretty ones usually are. Just remember she's the "kill you in your sleep" kind of crazy rather than the fun kind of crazy.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Small wonder she almost instantly seems to assume negative motives about any woman she meets online.
Women are an apex predator, they have no natural predator to take them down except other women.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Nijisanji has been teasing this thing they did with DMM TV for a while, and it recently dropped. It's a mix of live-action and studio 3D.

Large-area tag where you never know who the taggers are seems like fun. Also Anycolor showing off that their 3D/AR R&D is still pretty much objectively the best in the industry, now if only they could put some of that into better EN management.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
It'll still overheat when you boot up any game newer than 2012. A laptop with 32 gigs of ram, a 40whatever(m) and some i9 CPU sure looks great on paper. But you can't make a tiny PC part sandwich without having it light on fire.

Can't fight physics baby.

Like I've always told my clients since forever:

*Gaming
*Laptop

Pick any one.

Opened the board
Closed the board. Enough 4chan for today.

Wow, Asuka picked up the jaw Shinji was missing, I guess

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Opened the board
Closed the board. Enough 4chan for today.
Oh man, that's an ancient classic. Think the picture is from some Russian anime con.

Shamelessly stolen from Kirsche's discord:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Like I've always told my clients since forever:

*Gaming
*Laptop

Pick any one.

Where would you draw the line though. One wants to play fallout NV, AoE2 or civilization 6 without having to wait 15 minutes in the loading screen. Obviously "gamer"ified laptops with an i7 and rtx3080, with dual venting exhausts which sound like you're a going to take off the runway during a storm surge are indeed going to perform well until they burst into flames because of physics.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All you need for a gaming laptop to run Mount and Blade Warband and/or Starsector and you're golden

Anything made after 2005 runs the best PC game, Stronghold Crusader anyways

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Conversely your also competing for attention and it probably costs out the ass. Also doesn't help that phase talent is going there in person for there break
kinda but also not really. think of it morel iike a theme park you might go for one ride but your not gonna spend all your time at said one ride its also worth it just for talents and fans to get a chance to interact which outside of a few creepy assholes is generally a good experience for both.

anyone who plays for honor already lost if your not blaming every one of your mistakes on your team why even play (seriously this is a joke don't do this)

Reine's acted like her girlfriend during the entire twitcast.
Ollie's down bad, got stepped on.
Moona wants her to visit her room late at night.

What is it with ID girls and Kiara? :smugrys:

Japan and Germany are very close allies

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
BUCKOS LOVE HER
FISH FEAR HER

EDIT: Holy meowzers!
View attachment 33327

I don’t know how many games she’s playing, but I loved this first one. My favorite lures were the frog, and the one that dives as you reel it in, I forgot the name but it has like a duck bill/spoon-lookin thing on the front.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
…Proctor, from one boomer to another, if you want to talk to women in a casual setting, you need to remember the following:

-Don't talk Politics
-Don't talk Religion
-Don't talk anything that she might find off-putting, or might creep her out (as a general rule)

All of the above are saved for either close friendships/relationships, or dedicated places where such things are discussed (like the Asylum)

If you're interested in a woman, do not immediately sperg out at every given opportunity. I have seen many men in my time fall into this trap, unfortunate, but true. Follow the flow of conversation, do not take it to an extreme, sometimes small talk is more effective than discourse-heavy topics of discussion.

And - most importantly, do not forget - just because you are interested in a woman, doesn't mean she is interested in you, and she doesn't have to be interested in you. If she shows signs of disinterest, move on, or risk becoming a story of "that creep" she tells to her friends/family.

Kirsche is an anomaly, not every woman is Kirsche, and you shouldn't expect every woman to be Kirsche - and since she knows about June, boy you better hope that she has a heart of gold if you're jumping from woman to woman like that.

And if I ever see you go after Jelly Hoshiumi of Phase Invaders, I am going to personally fist-fight you at the local waffle house at 3 AM.

httn

Hag enthusiast

stassy

Following the tweet of the protester's photos at the Cover shareholder meeting which is supposed to be private with no pics/video allowed, this tweeter and shareholder gave some funny tidbits about it (and in general it seems to be the same for all big IP shareholder meeting like Nintendo, Anycolor...):
  • It was yagoo best girl 1st ASMR stream in front of the small shareholders
  • This was apparently put up as a notice "A request to the participants of the general meeting of shareholders. Don't come in cosplay. Don't arm yourself with character goods. Prohibition of group dogeza. Do not shake the penlight and do not bring it in. It's not a place to express your feelings such as "Please increase the appearance of ○○-chan". you are not a producer Gather your fans at the after party as much as you like."
  • Request from shareholder : "It would be nice if there was a distribution for children in the sense of raising future viewers. There is a Vtuber who is perfect for an elementary school boy named Noel Shirogane."
  • Request from shareholder2 : " It would be nice to have a delivery that is kid-friendly and mom-friendly in terms of nurturing future viewers.There is a Vtuber named Nene Momozuzu, who fits the description of an elementary school boy currently appearing in Corocoro Comic. ."
  • Questions from shareholder :""What do you think of the Chinese market?"" Yagoo : "..." "Why are there no souvenirs from the general meeting of shareholders? Why do you rely on other companies (such as spwn) for concert live streaming?" Yagoo : "..." " "What would you do if YouTube disappeared?" Yagoo : "..."
  • "Regarding Holo Earth's multilingual support. We want to support multilingual communication by utilizing AI etc" Though AI translation like whisper is mostly acceptable, rip translator job
  • "As I said at the cover shareholders meeting, it's not souvenirs that shareholders are looking for. It's a ticket to a live concert with the highest priority for shareholders. Tickets to live shows that give them the highest priority over fan clubs without a lottery. With this, everyone will buy shares.However, it seems that they can't do it because of some kind of law." rip shareholder dreams

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki and Lottie are going to play Puyo Puyo Tetris in some minutes lol delayed for 30 minutes, one of them probably forgot to install the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom