"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Posted this in the EIEN thread in events as this is an ongoing thing but since that thread probably wont get much traction and its more of an archive thread, I will post it here.

Earlier she hinted at getting 6 girls. Not sure how the hell she will do this but it seems like she is spreading herself too thin. 6 is way too much.

1687915707192.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean I've been eating a large Grimace meal twice a day for lunch and dinner since it came out. It is the birthright of any hot blooded American and no one should have to thank you for it; it should be second nature. If we don't celebrate Grimace's birthday what nation will?

/s. I've had the shake sans meal once since it came out and it was alright.
it made me Grimace.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Posted this in the EIEN thread in events as this is an ongoing thing but since that thread probably wont get much traction and its more of an archive thread, I will post it here.

Earlier she hinted at getting 6 girls. Not sure how the hell she will do this but it seems like she is spreading herself too thin. 6 is way too much.

View attachment 32989
Jesus, unless she gets a home run with great managers i have a feeling this will crash and burn if shes getting out of the gate with 6 women already

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

View attachment 32989
Really looking forward to Tesco Fauna's crack-shack whorehouse. If it collapses into a vortex of catfights and mental illness: hillarious, If it against all odds succeeds and becomes more popular than Eien: even more hilarious.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Since no one has posted this here (it was posted in the Pippa thread but this is bigger than just her). Phase Gen 1 dropped their cover of the Your Depression In April opening song. Its really good.

Is that really Pippa singing from 1:21 on? Them Pipipes, though. Deep voice Pippa definitely wasn't something I ever expected to hear.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

View attachment 32989
Who the fuck is retarded enough to work for her after the self inflicted shitstorm.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I wonder how much contempt (if any) gura has for the more degenerate chumbuds

The thought entered my brain, and I had to manifest it to reality.

Guwa maymay.png
Who do you speak of, citizen? There have only ever been four (4) Phase Invaders. Your reeducation appointment will be sent to you main email account promptly.

Also, please remember to answer this survey to help us understand what makes Phase Connect your favorite v-tuber corp. and what we need to improve upon. Your honest feedback is important as we work to continue to take over.
Lumi actually lamented on stream a bit yesterday that she doesn't have a Generation anniversary, she has a "Her" anniversary now. She was thinking about how to even possibly handle it in the future going forward that won't be awkward/lonely.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Really looking forward to Tesco Fauna's crack-shack whorehouse. If it collapses into a vortex of catfights and mental illness: hillarious, If it against all odds succeeds and becomes more popular than Eien: even more hilarious.
I am in full support of her business venture for the sole purpose of watching it burn down.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't mind as much when men say it, but I really dislike it when "feminist" women use that phrase for any other woman who doesn't agree with them or like the same things as them. It's so self defeating. Imagine being so "feminist" that you think a woman can't have a single alternative thought unless it's for male attention.

It's a problem I have with lolcow.farms. If you disagree with the lasses there you're either a pick-me or a scrote.

This can't be legal in the US, right? Even if they have her wrangled by some sort of contract, can't that be contested?
On Airi, canceling a vacation day is questionable. Depends on the State. Also depends if she's salary or hourly. Given the way she's had to operate, she's clearly on a, terrible, salary.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If she will be managing things things can be a bit scuffed. Technically she is new to this whole Vtuber thing. Maybe she would go for a Melody type thing

Who the fuck is retarded enough to work for her after the self inflicted shitstorm.
For all intents and purposes, this would be a "new" corpo. Very little would be known about her and her past life. I am guessing that she will go for some of her ASMR friends or people she knows. If there are people actively applying to WACTOR even after their yab, this is nothing.

Is that really Pippa singing from 1:21 on? Them Pipipes, though. Deep voice Pippa definitely wasn't something I ever expected to hear.
She has a good low voice when she actually practices the fucking songs.

Kirsche and Pippa collab going on. Guessing both of those threads will be getting traffic today. Just started, leaving this here for now.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, the gamer bunny is resilient, she's been stuck on this boss for over a hour at this point. Hopefully she can finish him in this stream.
miunasekiro.jpeg
Nah, she's done on Sekiro for today but she came very close a couple of times tho. Now she's gonna play Valo for real this time.

Raki will be playing BPM, not sure if her potato laptop can handle it tho.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Haven't seen this posted yet. Apparently phase messed up the size of the plushies on their website

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Haven't seen this posted yet. Apparently phase messed up the size of the plushies on their website

Remember Pippa told us a few weeks ago that Fishman really doesn't like it when you add things to your cart but don't check out, presumably because it causes complications on the site's back end, so definitely do not do that with any of the new merch.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My god these fucking plushies are so goofy looking and cute :urtearingmeapart:
plushies.png
The girls are gonna make bank off of this, this type of shit always sell like hot pancakes. Let's see what Yuri has to say about this:
yuri-reaction.jpeg
Thank you Yuri very informative :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Jokes aside I can't fucking think just how much money they ended up throwing into the trash after yuri was fired, these things are like six months in the works minimum and making changes so close to release must be expensive as hell.

FL Cascadia

Coni from Idol went live 17 minutes ago, playing the infamous MYHOUSE.WAD

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Marimari is now an elite speedrunner. Sex god and now this, what can't this fish do?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My god these fucking plushies are so goofy looking and cute :urtearingmeapart:
View attachment 33003
The girls are gonna make bank off of this, this type of shit always sell like hot pancakes. Let's see what Yuri has to say about this:
View attachment 33004
Thank you Yuri very informative :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Jokes aside I can't fucking think just how much money they ended up throwing into the trash after yuri was fired, these things are like six months in the works minimum and making changes so close to release must be expensive as hell.
Remember Pippa told us a few weeks ago that Fishman really doesn't like it when you add things to your cart but don't check out, presumably because it causes complications on the site's back end, so definitely do not do that with any of the new merch.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She 100% needs to talk to an employment lawyer the second she's out from whatever hold they have over her.

She needs to talk to them long before that. You prep the bombs for the day you leave. She clearly has some reason she has to stay (either contract or personal), but that place sounds horrible. Though apparently they can go out for department meals regularly, which is damn odd.

Not to pick on Rin here but I don't get why the big professional streamers don't have two identical PCs ready (and two internet connections, though that's slightly fiddlier). Any serious internet business does that for their servers.

I would lay money she could get out tomorrow if she actually wanted to. You know how women will keep going back to a guy who beats them? She prefers to be miserable.

The first thing all Professional Streamers need is an automatic, offsite backup of their primary streaming assets. Even if it's as dumb as just an automatic OneDrive or Google Cloud. Actually, they're Vtuber Women. The company just needs to get them a OneDrive store and have someone remote into their PC to set the auto backup.

As for secondary connections, Starlink is probably the play for most of them. Know a guy in finance that was so happy to get it, and he doesn't use it. It's there, attached to his emergency generator, so he can always close trades during the Winter. He's still salty about a loss from like 8 years ago because the power went out. (Or he's still salty because it's in the standard set of jokes that come up any time we meet up.)

Hello, sir, welcome to the Internet. If WACTOR can keep getting people, I'm sure she can. She could also troll Chaturbate for "talent", as well.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Coni from Idol went live 17 minutes ago, playing the infamous MYHOUSE.WAD

you know what, if she gets this scared at the beginning of a FOTM Doom horror map, I will unironically tune into any other horror streams she does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom