"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Employers in CA try that shit all the time but they end up fucking themselves over if they do it too much. Nothing stops employees from calling in sick and using their PTO for sick leave. So instead of rescheduling employees to accommodate for the vacation in a few weeks, employers get to find out the day-of that their employee isn't coming to work.
She 100% needs to talk to an employment lawyer the second she's out from whatever hold they have over her.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Been there bro, been there

Saved

If your computer breaks sometimes, and works sometimes, and you didn't do anything different, then it's got an intermittent issue which usually develops into full-blown breakdown later. Difficult to diagnose and completely certain to return.

On the other hand these are female vtubers we are talking about here. For example, Kiara was unable to use her computer because she did not possess enough physical strength to push the power button. The bar for dealing with a technical issue is literally that low.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She 100% needs to talk to an employment lawyer the second she's out from whatever hold they have over her.
Yes she does. CA is a colossal fucking shithole but the one thing they actually do right is that their Department of Labor will assfuck any employer that tries to fuck you over for no reason. The main problem is that most of the people in the state aren't even aware that there's a Department of Labor and don't even know how to structure a case for them. All she needs to do is document everything, take it to an employment lawyer, and then those fags are turbo fucked.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The idea of a full agency stackable push collection is extremely cute and cool and more agencies should copy it. In an agency or a gen with a little more unity than Phase it would make so much money.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Some schizos from /vt/ got triggered by Nebi during her stream and one of them sended her a maro.

picked on /vt/ btw

View attachment 32939
Checked the archived thread and what a nothingburger. Apparently, during stream she said for a moment that she didn't like pickme girls, that was enough for them to start stirring shit.
:kroniibitchclap:

People like this should not be allowed to use the internet.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isa what the fuck
Screenshot_2023-06-28-08-33-37-50.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't mind as much when men say it, but I really dislike it when "feminist" women use that phrase for any other woman who doesn't agree with them or like the same things as them. It's so self defeating. Imagine being so "feminist" that you think a woman can't have a single alternative thought unless it's for male attention.

It's a problem I have with lolcow.farms. If you disagree with the lasses there you're either a pick-me or a scrote.

This can't be legal in the US, right? Even if they have her wrangled by some sort of contract, can't that be contested?
It's litterally just another vapid term used by vapid individuals who uses words with no definition because they can't be called out for not knowing what words mean because no one can define them.

it's basically the cowards way of insulting someone it means everything and also nothing.
View attachment 32956
Where do we think she was supposed to be in this art?

My money's between Dizzy and Jelly.
i get the other image because something is clearly fucky with it. but not every image is gonna have a "wheres yuri" applicable.

Yes she does. CA is a colossal fucking shithole but the one thing they actually do right is that their Department of Labor will assfuck any employer that tries to fuck you over for no reason. The main problem is that most of the people in the state aren't even aware that there's a Department of Labor and don't even know how to structure a case for them. All she needs to do is document everything, take it to an employment lawyer, and then those fags are turbo fucked.
Problem is if they are doing it in CA I highly suspect that they either know how to screw over employees or are happy to settle out of court for the few times someone brings a case aginst them.

Else they would have already been fucked by now for how long they have been operating. (she keeps mentioning people are leaving in droves)

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Spooder underestimated the degeneracy of a vtuber viewer

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
STOP! Before you post, watch and listen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

First Isa stream? Somehow she got a computer virus last week... In this day and age that's an accomplishment. :SelenHAHAhere:

That still baffles me on how exactly did she manage to do that

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Why does it feel like Pochi is always going through something :inatiredl:

Archive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Since no one has posted this here (it was posted in the Pippa thread but this is bigger than just her). Phase Gen 1 dropped their cover of the Your Depression In April opening song. Its really good.

Why does it feel like Pochi is always going through something :inatiredl:

Archive

Dizzy mentioned in her last stream that maybe its due to stress or poor eating habits (or sitting on a computer for long periods of time) but the whole "tummy hort" meme is real.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Since no one has posted this here (it was posted in the Pippa thread but this is bigger than just her). Phase Gen 1 dropped their cover of the Your Depression In April opening song. Its really good.

Hope Phase Connect Origins could continue in the third year without any graduations. First year it was chaotic for them to find their streaming direction. However in the second year, each talent managed to find their own audiences and continue to grow. I hope one of the talent (Lia?) could reach 100k subscriber milestones after Pippa and Tenma

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@John Vtuber🐛 The Grimace shake must be stopped!

I nearly die in support of Meemaw by ingesting an entire Grimace shake, Big Mac, and Fries, without any expectation of recognition or condolences on her end

VTubers + social media influencers turn being killed by the Grimace shake into a meme, as a way to boost engagement

We are not the same (but the Grimace shake does indeed need to be stopped)

bothyourhouses

didnt she also said that she already ordered the emercency streaming laptop
Not to pick on Rin here but I don't get why the big professional streamers don't have two identical PCs ready (and two internet connections, though that's slightly fiddlier). Any serious internet business does that for their servers.
I really hope she'll be able to get out of that black company situation at some point. Hate her black company.
I would lay money she could get out tomorrow if she actually wanted to. You know how women will keep going back to a guy who beats them? She prefers to be miserable.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I nearly die in support of Meemaw by ingesting an entire Grimace shake, Big Mac, and Fries, without any expectation of recognition or condolences on her end

VTubers + social media influencers turn being killed by the Grimace shake into a meme, as a way to boost engagement

We are not the same (but the Grimace shake does indeed need to be stopped)
I mean I've been eating a large Grimace meal twice a day for lunch and dinner since it came out. It is the birthright of any hot blooded American and no one should have to thank you for it; it should be second nature. If we don't celebrate Grimace's birthday what nation will?

/s. I've had the shake sans meal once since it came out and it was alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom