Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
this is now an asmr stream

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There are snitches in Lumi chat. She has just got notified about false report.
At beginning she issued warning.
View attachment 32788
Miia's chat as well. Her mod and a couple chatters have gotten banned. Someone is reporting people in Phase and friends chats.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Miia's chat as well. Her mod and a couple chatters have gotten banned. Someone is reporting people in Phase and friends chats.

Wonder if it's at all related to the attempt to anti Kirsche yesterday.

braindoko

Pomu talking about the news, she said "when I graduate I want my VODs to stay"
WHEN, not IF :depressedtako:
1687818517675.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I knew something happened when I woke up to 30 new pages.. In less traumatic news, HoloCure is now on Steam with a release date TBA. The last three pics show new gameplay modes of possibly fishing, farming and designing your own house.

Like others have already said, Nina grew on me to become a second-tier Niji favorite. I'm puzzled as to why she thinks she doesn't measure up to her peers. Her redemption arc is kinda impressive tbh.

edit: Also underwater levels almost always suck.. why???

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wonder if it's at all related to the attempt to anti Kirsche yesterday.
I don't think so, but who really knows. I know Miia has been having rats in her stream for a few weeks now since she got suspended and her mod banned. But whoever is doing it is abusing Twitch's bot that scan for words just like twitter. This will probably only get worse.

No Name

It's Ragdoll time, Diamond painting whatever that is. With handcam for you sickos out there

Aight, anyone willing to give me a rundown on what's good about the ragdoll? Since Pope Proctor shills her, there has to be something special. Sell it to me fellas.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

YlAkZ02UzAWk

This looks like the first level and maybe with Kobo using her ultimate (she is a water shaman on something).

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If the next one to go really is Shu, then NijiEN is losing both their emotional glue that was Nina and the guy who helped the others with tech issues. Wonder if the loss of said things could cause a cascade effect.
Part of me hopes a noticeably coordinated talent exit, preferably within a short period of time, would be the thing that finally hammers the message into the retarded windowlicking management's thick empty skulls, but in reality they'd just debut another 30 streamers as a distraction then continue business as usual.

Nijisanji is a black company. People don't tend to address that since they're grandfathered into being one of the big two, but if a small corpo had even a third of their scandals they'd be six feet under.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 32786

I wonder if Nijisanji is hiring.
when are they not hiring that's the problem.
I knew something happened when I woke up to 30 new pages.. In less traumatic news, HoloCure is now on Steam with a release date TBA. The last three pics show new gameplay modes of possibly fishing, farming and designing your own house.

Like others have already said, Nina grew on me to become a second-tier Niji favorite. I'm puzzled as to why she thinks she doesn't measure up to her peers. Her redemption arc is kinda impressive tbh.

This looks like the first level and maybe with Kobo using her ultimate (she is a water shaman on something).
As said above yeah this is Kobo's special hence "don't make her angry or" i'm guessing it's mostly visual seems like a full screen damage and probably slow down for enemies looks nice but we already have like 5 other very similar specials so i hope im wrong.

Edit:

Not enough thunking emotes for this tweet.

Lending credence that Nina was the one Sayu stayed in contact with

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Not enough thunking emotes for this tweet.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Part of me hopes a noticeably coordinated talent exit, preferably within a short period of time, would be the thing that finally hammers the message into the retarded windowlicking management's thick empty skulls, but in reality they'd just debut another 30 streamers as a distraction then continue business as usual.

Nijisanji is a black company. People don't tend to address that since they're grandfathered into being one of the big two, but if a small corpo had even a third of their scandals they'd be six feet under.
That will hurt the morale of the livers and the fans and if money starts to dry up they might close the EN branch.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Aight, anyone willing to give me a rundown on what's good about the ragdoll? Since Pope Proctor shills her, there has to be something special. Sell it to me fellas.

She's the perfect comedown from the average hysterically energetic minimum-ten-cans-of-brain-bleach-per-sentence Kirsche stream. Cute, innocent, small-town-background naïve. Wholesome. Etc.

Also she would absolutely be an axe murderer if she was tall enough to do more than severely endanger your shins. The tiny bits of concentrated teeny-manhera energy that occasionally leak through are worth the wait.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
She's the Marmite of Vtubers, no i will not elaborate
Edit: also seconding bossman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Forgot for all games for soyboys. We waiting you in EvE online guys. Game where is scamming, backstabing, shitting in chat and killing other peoples is official approved doctrine.
I would play EVE but I'm pretty sure my autism would be dwarfed by the autism present there. I know how EVE players love their spreadsheets.

Schizo rrat

Selen is next and she is speedrunning apex events to get a bucket list done

Either that or summer is just prime time for people to watch vidya tourneys
Out of everyone, I think Selen is one of the least likely to leave now. VSaikyou seems to have opened a floodgate she has been wanting open for a while. So unless management just drives her totally nuts or stonewalls her when she tries to organize a tournament, like she has been wanting to, I think she is one of the more likely ones to stick around, compared to the rest.
I was honestly thinking for a few months now that Selen was one of the most likely to leave. Her statements about "finally getting Pred while in Nijisanji" sounded like she was already planned to graduate and she was upset that people weren't caring about her last hurrah. However the recent few weeks make me agree with rrat, it sounds like she's getting tourney invites everywhere, so I doubt she wants to leave that character and reputation behind.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
As foretold by the scrolls, the angel returns!
Currently losing her shit to a welcome back cameo from Steven Ogg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom