"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Shu joining HoloEN would be the ultimate fuck you. He is also one of the few males in Niji who don't want you to immediately commit extreme violence

kukkia

Early Adopter
Shu joining HoloEN would be the ultimate fuck you. He is also one of the few males in Niji who don't want you to immediately commit extreme violence
From what I've seen of Tempus, they're about the same as NijiEN guys except maybe Kyo and Vox. So Shu would fit in fine.

(On that note we do know he auditioned back during the first HoloEN auditions, which were ostensibly gender neutral).

smartestkidontheshortbus

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Gura and her service horse by @khyleri.jpg

Technically, the truth...the best kind of truth

Mods, please laugh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Selen has another Apex thing

Schizo rrat

Selen is next and she is speedrunning apex events to get a bucket list done

Either that or summer is just prime time for people to watch vidya tourneys

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He's on my shortlist of NijiEN males I would watch if I felt like trying them out one day.

And when I say "shortlist", I mean he is the entire list.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Well, I think there will eventually be a point where the vtuber bubble pops and the market contracts, and a good number of people on the margins of profitability go back to working retail or whatever. I think those at the upper levels like Pekora or Korone can probably keep going for as long as they want to, though.
There's already been significant audience contraction, post-COVID. If vtubing was really a bubble, that would have been a good time for it to pop.....

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
On the topic of Nina. I’m going to miss her a lot. Truth is if you actually watched Nina you would know she’s really turned herself around since the SJW days. She went through a redemption arc. And it shows. I’ll miss the stories, the jokes, the wise advice only someone of her age and life experience could give. The boomer moments were awesome too. She’s also very supportive of her community and is one of the only livers that actually says names of the live comments she reads. I’ll follow her wherever she goes.

:holohag::hololove:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
thought: it might just be me but anyone else notice that whenever ninji graduates someone other talents seem to increase activity for a bit?

Am I just connecting dots that are not there or is ninji forcing people to gorilla whenever something like this happens?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
thought: it might just be me but anyone else notice that whenever ninji graduates someone other talents seem to increase activity for a bit?

Am I just connecting dots that are not there or is ninji forcing people to gorilla whenever something like this happens?
Wouldn't surprise me. I also am pretty sure that they force deletion but have the talents say that it's "their choice". Black company js black man

kukkia

Early Adopter
On the topic of Nina. I’m going to miss her a lot. Truth is if you actually watched Nina you would know she’s really turned herself around since the SJW days. She went through a redemption arc. And it shows. I’ll miss the stories, the jokes, the wise advice only someone of her age and life experience could give. The boomer moments were awesome too. She’s also very supportive of her community and is one of the only livers that actually says names of the live comments she reads. I’ll follow her wherever she goes.

:holohag::hololove:
Yeah, I wasn't the hugest Nina fan but I can say that I went from thinking that she was a bad pick for the job back when she debuted to now thinking that I'll miss her when she leaves. Normally with vtubers I either just like them or dislike them and that's that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Schizo rrat

Selen is next and she is speedrunning apex events to get a bucket list done

Either that or summer is just prime time for people to watch vidya tourneys
Out of everyone, I think Selen is one of the least likely to leave now. VSaikyou seems to have opened a floodgate she has been wanting open for a while. So unless management just drives her totally nuts or stonewalls her when she tries to organize a tournament, like she has been wanting to, I think she is one of the more likely ones to stick around, compared to the rest.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Damn, surprised that Nina is leaving for no obvious reason, if I remember correctly, she said joining the niji made her more happy than before, so it is very strange with her current decision

At this point, I speculate that the mismanagement from NijiEn manager side is the main culprit.

Edit: Also thank god that my dear Fox waifu, Tenma Maemi is still going strong as usual, and recovered from her surgery to do more gorilla stream in next few days

VshojoEN has 3 empty spots and they wont fuck you over with merch and revenue cuts. She also has Ironmouse inside that would probably vouch for her.

Despite her weird shit in her past life she really grew on me. She has the same Vesper Zatsudan energy and honestly I hate the fact that they wont get to collab because both of them are just amazing at chatting about themselves and with chat.

My speculation for reasons Nina is graduating:

1. Bad/unprofessional management and general toxic work environment at Niji EN, I think we can expect significantly more of them to not renew as they get closer to the 2 year mark
2. Money dispute, probably thinks she can make more money as indie/holo/vshojo/etc
3. I think Niji EN is way more cutthroat than anybody thinks, she may have been pressured to leave for not meeting performance targets
4. Her channel just isn't growing, too many dead subs, low CCV on a lot of streams, at this point it's better for the algo for her to reboot
5. Based on recent collabs it seems to me she gets along way better with people outside the company, particularly Kiara, may be something to her getting in Holo gen 3, as far as I know Holo EN doesn't have a 30 something woman, just a bunch of mid to late 20s, could be a whole new demo for them
I bet its monetary reasons + shitty management + flimsy job security + dogshit marketing decisions that end up cannibalizing their own talents.

WHO? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Just a reminder that all of the nijis offkai's m&g were sold out except petra's
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Petra is extremely cute and chill. Her main problem is that she is just a bit forgettable and bland.

What really matters is money I guess.
I mean, subs mean shit. Seen people with over a million subs that cant get over 1000 people on a stream. Menwhile you get people with 200,000 subs that have twice as many CCV. Money is important for corpos but not the end all.

Shu, like Nina, is one of the livers who comes off as a responsible adult who doesn't like taking shit from people and isn't desperate for the job. If he leaves as well then it's really, really not a good sign, and a Luxiem graduation could maybe actually force Anycolor management to stop fucking around (but it probably won't).

Knowing Anycolor the only thing that would force them to change would be if EN's earnings per member start declining, and if that happens then they'll probably just hang EN out to dry instead of better investing in them. While there were a few negative signs here and there beforehand it's almost impressive how quickly they've tanked their reputation in less than a year. I certainly wouldn't have called all of this as being likely to happen a year ago.
I would assume that one of the pillars of NijiEN leaving (meaning Elira, Pomu, Selen or Vox) that would probably be the catalyst to a big change. I doubt Vox will do so since most of his appeal is from the chinese market and that is something he wont be able to get back if he goes indie.

Penumbral covered part of the Ant/Froot drama. Basically his take was
"i dont care about her personal life but copyright striking a video (maybe it was not her it could be anyone) is bad and makes the claim seem more valid"

Teared up a bit hearing the other girls not being able to keep things together during their call-ins. I will miss Nina. Guess I will sub to her once she pops up on Vshojo.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Miuna's Zatsudan.

Man, if the announcement was like this, imagine the real thing. :depressedtako:

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's Ragdoll time, Diamond painting whatever that is. With handcam for you sickos out there

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's Ragdoll time, Diamond painting whatever that is. With handcam for you sickos out there

1687817585148.png

C'mon man, I barely opened the stream.

cucurut

There are snitches in Lumi chat. She has just got notified about false report.
At beginning she issued warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom