"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
CHEER UP NIJIFAGS 4000 PAGES, TURN THOSE FROWNS UPSIDE DOWN!

wxnmm227hxl61.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its gonna be funny if in 2 months or so it turns out that the other Niji Talent who jumps ship is Petra and nobody cares

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In any case, I'd like to ask. How long is the average shelf-life of your average vtuber? Doesn't matter if they're indie or corpo. How long does one go before they eventually graduate? I've seen many vtubers graduate in less than 3 years. Anyone going beyond that, I'd consider a miracle. Has anyone consistently remained active for longer than 5 years?

I feel like the idea hasn't been around long enough to see what's "normal" yet, especially on the EN side, but yes, on the JP side, there are many corpo streamers who have been at it for half a decade.

Quick question, is content from memberships and member streams allowed to be discussed here? Asking just to be sure

In the past, discussion of the content of member streams and screenshots of member posts have been permitted. I'd personally say that reposting entire member streams would be1 crossing the line but I'm not a mod.

I think it's time we have a conversation about hags. Who is a hag? What makes a hag? Is it purely the number, or a state of mind, or a combination of both? Can hag status, once attained, be lost? Why are hag fans so dedicated to the idea?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its gonna be funny if in 2 months or so it turns out that the other Niji Talent who jumps ship is Petra and nobody cares
Well Idol is already recruiting again. And I assume they will just spam loli's so there uoh go Petra

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hey, at least there is this to look forward to.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
WHO? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Just a reminder that all of the nijis offkai's m&g were sold out except petra's
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Well Idol is already recruiting again. And I assume they will just spam loli's so there uoh go Petra
If Idol takes on Gin, she will single-handedly fund anything Idol Corp wants

The people crave Gin, and the collaborations with Juna and Chikafuji Lisa where she treats them better than her actual daughter, and even considers them her favorite children (adopted)

Limkin

That's an interesting timing. Usually it means there is unscheduled meeting with management. On the same day as someone from a big company graduated

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Poor Korone, I think she did great personally.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

That's an interesting timing. Usually it means there is unscheduled meeting with management. On the same day as someone from a big company graduated

Shondo confirmed for EN3

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Relax, it's probably just that time of the month

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If Idol takes on Gin, she will single-handedly fund anything Idol Corp wants

The people crave Gin, and the collaborations with Juna and Chikafuji Lisa where she treats them better than her actual daughter, and even considers them her favorite children (adopted)
as per her words anyone can be her favorite child as long as its not her biological daughter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Horo7618

No one in particular
I feel like the idea hasn't been around long enough to see what's "normal" yet, especially on the EN side, but yes, on the JP side, there are many corpo streamers who have been at it for half a decade.
Is there really anything stopping the successful ones from making a lifetime career out of it? If someone like Pekora or Korone wanted to keep at it for 20+ years, I don't see any reason they'd need to stop unless streaming becomes fundamentally nonviable as a way to make a living?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom