"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, bad news aside, happy 4K. At 3K, I celebrated with a Botan laugh. At 4K, I'm celebrating with a Shuba scream:

:smugsubaru:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Happy 4000 pages fellas
5B408B9E-1A47-49CA-8594-DAB9CDACF334.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Guess what guys

e: the wording makes it seem like there wasn't an argument or anything. It seems like she just didn't resign with them. Either she didn't like what was in the contract or she just doesn't want to stream anymore. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but who knows.
e: okay based on her own response, it seems like she just wasn't happy with what she was doing. I don't know what that entails, but to me it seems like she was just tired and felt like she couldn't keep up.

WHAT THE FUCK.

I'VE BEEN BUSY THE PAST 8 HOURS WITH A BUNCH OF STRESSFUL SHIT AND THIS IS WHAT I COME BACK TO?

Man, fuck this shit, why's it gotta be one of the best ones? She better come back in another form.

FUCK PAGE 4000. ALL THE HOMIES HATE PAGE 4000.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
4k yippie

something something froot money something

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Happy 4k niggas. Here's an accurate depiction of what happens to our brain cells as the page count increases.

Last edited:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
I dont know what to do to pollute the 4k page so ill just share scandalous picture of gura

really nigga

edit: guy deleted the post, if you didn't get to see the "scandalous" picture and are curious about what it was, please jam a pen into your jugular vein

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"Hey Camelot, why do I gotta wear these bunny ears you trying to get me into some gay shit. An anime rabbit, now let me ask you Camelot do I look like a small anime girl to you."
"Let's just pretend I'm still Pippa."
The stigma is still there "oh you could not make it as an idol this is what your doing now"
I'm not sure that's been a thing for a long time now, the top ranks of the industry have way more hags than actual minors.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So with Nina fixing to leave I'm losing one of my live-watch oshi and find myself now wondering who will take the spot. Maybe I'll do some stream hopping with the rest of Niji I don't really pay attention to, or perhaps even do the unthinkable: Starting watching some PC broad.

cucurut

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
perhaps even do the unthinkable: Starting watching some PC broad.
Come on, man. Times are tough, but you don't have to stoop low enough to do that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So with Nina fixing to leave I'm losing one of my live-watch oshi and find myself now wondering who will take the spot. Maybe I'll do some stream hopping with the rest of Niji I don't really pay attention to, or perhaps even do the unthinkable: Starting watching some PC broad.
Phase Connect will not fulfill your hag needs

I heard Whiskey Project might be a hag, I cant confirm. I think it's time to learn Japanese to recoup our hag losses

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I didn't miss a milestone for once, yaaaay.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
amipeek.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom