"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Quick question, is content from memberships and member streams allowed to be discussed here? Asking just to be sure
Yes lol. It'd be preferable if you archived it as well

dont care if l8 this is dope sleepy x pippa fan art

1687805267608.png

cucurut

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm not so sure about that, as most corpos seem to sign on in the range of 22-27, with non-trivial numbers starting older than that.
The stigma is still there "oh you could not make it as an idol this is what your doing now" it's stupid petty bullshit that i suspect will die off in the next 5 years as people get their heads out of their ass and realize being older does not matter if you actually want to put the work in.

The memes dude paused for a minute and posted this take: I agree with him.There is no way Nina its the worst of NijiEN

but is she the worst of her gen. is she the worst of people with actual expectations (aka kyo does not count) is she the worst at X (Activity) the brain is an asshole and will move goalposts even if your doing great you will reconize your worst aspects and focus on them even if your not suffering lack of self esteem.

Hug this fox lady.
I would rather watch him than the nigga mouth Kyo, at least Aster didn't bring brand damage to Niji. But Kyo? :kyoracist:
if were measuring brand damage theres alot worse then Kyo.

Also if that's your metric should you not be thanking Kyo the more damage done to ninji the better.
I thought they (Kyo/Aster) had the same lore by accident but it turns out they were from the same gen so no silly mistakes like that (in the vtuber "wiki" atleast) but i did find a kinda funny fact

Kyo and Aster have their pronouns in their misc facts section, Vesper has the fun fact about verbally abusing his ghost pepper patch so they grow spicier

Proving who is the superior wave
(Troontare can fuck off tho)
:watamelon:
.........I don't care if it's wrong that sounds like a good omens reference which makes Vesper even more based.
And the annoying, preachy fish gets left all on her own. Too good for her.
aside from coombaiting why do people hate finana? I don't particularly like her but she seems like a harmless idiot rather then someone to waste energy on hating.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

aside from coombaiting why do people hate finana? I don't particularly like her but she seems like a harmless idiot rather then someone to waste energy on hating.
:educateyourself: <----------------------------------------------------

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The stigma is still there "oh you could not make it as an idol this is what your doing now" it's stupid petty bullshit that i suspect will die off in the next 5 years as people get their heads out of their ass and realize being older does not matter if you actually want to put the work in.

but is she the worst of her gen. is she the worst of people with actual expectations (aka kyo does not count) is she the worst at X (Activity) the brain is an asshole and will move goalposts even if your doing great you will reconize your worst aspects and focus on them even if your not suffering lack of self esteem.

Hug this fox lady.

if were measuring brand damage theres alot worse then Kyo.

Also if that's your metric should you not be thanking Kyo the more damage done to ninji the better.

.........I don't care if it's wrong that sounds like a good omens reference which makes Vesper even more based.

remember the educate yourself emote?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Her whole shenanigans with the "trap" thingie which leads to the whole "Educate Yourself" thing. People keep using it as Finana's "never live it down" moment at this point.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
remember the educate yourself emote?
:educateyourself: <----------------------------------------------------

Her whole shenanigans with the "trap" thingie which leads to the whole "Educate Yourself" thing. People keep using it as Finana's "never live it down" moment at this point.
If that's it thats kinda boring not gonna lie I want a rotting fish left in the sun.

Dumb fish is dumb and vapid pull the other one it's got bells.

Thanks for the replies tho.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If it's Selen or her, EN will be broken beyond repair, oh boy.....................
No I think if Selen or Pomu (or both) go they'll just announce, on that very same day a new wave of 6 talents named after terrible name combinations and illustrated by the most absurdly talented artists in the biz. They'll just plug both ears and pray for the best as usual.

Quick question, is content from memberships and member streams allowed to be discussed here? Asking just to be sure

Yes and please archive it for those who aren't members.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Nina's Stats
Mille's Stats
Enna's Stats
Reimu's Stats

Looks like Nina is still 2nd in her gen, a little above Millie even before today's bump, that that far behind Enna and way ahead of Reimu.

Nina's account should have generated over 300k USD between just Views & Super Chats in under 2 years, and that's before Merch (heh) and Subs. Something has to be pretty seriously amiss to give up something that solid for income.

I'd assume we'll see her reincarnate, but she might need a little time off for that. Sad to see that great model retire, though maybe she can get a character with actual smooth motion. heh

I'm still waiting for the retirement where we found out a vtuber married a wealthy viewer. I've had the discussion before that the smartest Woman is Tech remains Morgan Webb. Why? Because converted her strong skillset and looks into a career & she married a man worth 9 figures. I'm really surprised we haven't seen any of the SEA-based pull this off with a Westerner. Though I guess Vox could maybe do the reverse and the hilarity would be insane.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They want them to move out. They want them to meet husband.

Yeah, I like Dizzy but I agree. And they should absolutely be going for the most entertaining, interesting streamers, not who can do the most side work or who gets along with who. If they hire 6 bitches that everyone in PC hates but their streams and personalities are 10/10 for the fans PERFECT.
Worked out well for Cyberlive.
Idc that she is a commie but

🌈 manifesting the power of the non-fag rainbow for EN3 to get some Hag power 🌈
Nina's probably my fav Niji (Pomu, Millie, Selen, Vox and I suppose Enna are also good, but Nina's just a smidge ahead), and I sincerely hope to see her again (or alternatively for her to have found love).

But consider this: She's Russo Canadian. And I just so happen to know a company that already has a Russo Israeli and Russo Spanish talent...

Awoogers

I will. I'm Pomu.

Horses.

Froot's donation situation.

How much [user] wants to fuck [chuuba].

I'm sure I could make up more think of others.
which is what im thankful for because i wont have to scroll though long texts of retards who just spam how much they want to to violate fuyo/yuko/riro in excrutiating detail and immediately shit on people when they post juna or rin

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
which is what im thankful for because i wont have to scroll though long texts of retards who just spam how much they want to to violate fuyo/yuko/riro in excrutiating detail and immediately shit on people when they post juna or rin
Do you not have Rape Rin ritual post burned into your brain

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

But imagine the dramatic re-imagining of Vesper raiding Kiara live on stream and how much she secretly loves getting raided in front of all of the KFP and Vesties.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 3950-4000

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

post | exoe is going to stop with ASMR for a while, plans to start a corpo
post | Archive

post | Ᵽ PHC | Sawa is going to check out Lia's vids
post | Discussion on Airi's horrible day job continues

post | Clio Aite with 24 hours Birthday Stream

post | Yuria aka Savescreen RL photos, she is Dottovu's close friend
post | ▷ HLO | About Namirin, and her lesbian iPhone hacker friend
post | Nami is straight, also hacker lady is Akemin

post | Talks about the joy of being a part of a smaller vtuber community continues, about Shannon

Street Fighter 6 CR Cup, Vtubers and Pro players
post | ▷ HLO | Majin Obama, FGC OG, about SF6 CR Cup, and how big of a deal it is. Korone clips
post | Clip of Korone vs Botan
post | Jiyuna, FGC OG, about SF6 CR Cup
post | CR Cup is starting, POVs
post | More POV's, stream with all the matches
post | More CR Cup clips
post | Pain Peko sign at an FGC event
post | The second CR Cup is in the works

post | Hylo (@AyaneHylo) was close to losing her house to arson
post | Apparently it was neighborhood kids

post | ₪ IDL | Rin Twitter space note, her PC broke down again
post | Archive - Everything has gone wrong (My PC broke again) so here we are

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Nanashi Mumei - 【歌枠 KARAOKE】 It's Been 3 Whole Months !!!

post | ▷ HLO | Fubuki model update stream
post | Screenshots

post | Mari Mari AI songs from her Discord
post | And more

post | ◷ NIJ | ▷ HLO | Selen was in Top 5 Apex stream in Twitch Rivals
Also rrat about Hololive room artist change
post | Hikosan's rooms
post | About reNPC, previous artist
post | reNPC left Ame discord

post | ◷ NIJ | Multilingual Goose Goose Duck game

post | ◷ NIJ | Koshien 2023 announcement
post | Nyaru and Nano reactions
post | About previous Koshien numbers
post | What is Koshien in general
post | And about how Nijisanji factors in it

post | CeciHimeVT is also doing a Gamers Outreach stream

post | Futakuchi Mana got her Twitter back

post | ₪ IDL | Juna Birthday

post | ♨ FVR | Sleepy, Sena Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament

post | Recommendation - Comrade_Del on Twitch

post | Zephyrianna, Heavy Metal alien birb doing a Q&A

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina joining Erika in her weekly gaming chat
post | Airi talks about sleeping in her car in a parking lot, her day job problems discussion continues

post | ☆ HST | Vesper raid complainer privated his Twitter account
post | Vesper's plans for next voice pack

post | Beryl Graduation stream waiting room
post | Graduation stream starts

post | ▷ HLO | Ame talks about a viral Kowkarot clip, Ame vs DSP

post | ₪ IDL | Roca Rourin karaoke (unarchived), with a lot of positive reactions and Holostars and Niji vtubers in the chat. Ami Amami too
post | Archive (gofile) - Roca Rourin Karaoke
post | Archive (mega) - Roca Rourin - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Rock n Roll_Rockabilly~

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Clips of the Week
post | How the search is done

post | ◷ NIJ | 湿度 (@shitudon) made a video combining Suzuhara Lulu's Konlulu~

post | Snuffy announced merch

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina talks about fast food, thread discussion + shitting on Mcdonalds

post | ▷ HLO | Archive (google drive) - Kiara's karaoke from June 24th:
post | Archive (mega) - Takanashi Kiara - 【UNARCHIVED】 KARAOKE TIME!!!!! bops only #kfp #キアライブ

post | Ᵽ PHC | Recommendation - Utatanation Archive, a dedicated archive of Nasa's streams

post | Linkara video message to Mari Mari, by Twirlin' Curtis (@TwirlinCurtis)

post | ♨ FVR | Nyana Sextyn9 organized a massive 3d Live, Marie Mehlo was there, she mentioned reincarnating

post | Nyaru is streaming for charity

post | ▷ HLO | HoloEN Concert meme slander
post | Dawifet about the profile banner

post | ☆ HST | Vesper membership zatsudan notes

post | ◷ NIJ | Reimu talks about Bandage's taco joke

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse teases an animation

post | ▷ HLO | About Hikasan, the housewife artist drawing Holo and Niji rooms, and Kojima games vtubers fanart
post | About ht houswife status

post | OBKatiekat, Froot's friend, is streaming on YouTube

post | ₪ IDL | Nolan got permabanned at Idol Discord, /vt/ report. TVA is monitored by /jsdf/ discussion
post | Rent free. Idol discussion follows

post | ☆ HST | Vesper is getting a model upgrade, announced by HoloEN Twitter
post | Apparently it is being drawn by a different artist
post | Original artist was radio silent for a while

post | ◷ NIJ | About Niji statement backfiring, Bandage tweets

post | Recommendation - Akai Rosu, goat demon vtuber
| ▷ HLO | Also Kowkarot posted Ame singing progress

post | ☆ HST | Shinri continues to celebrate his Birthday, looks at fan projects

Nijisanji's new EN wave debuts
post | ◷ NIJ | New EN vtubers debuts, watchalongs
post | Bandage is French
post | ▷ HLO | Issei Kai sings for Kobo in French
post | Bringer brings quality shitpost
post | Schedule

post | More structured first impressions start coming in
post | Bandage's cover, The Disease Called Love
post | Collection of info and rrats

post | ☆ HST | Altare, Axel, Hakka with Telepathic Singing collab, singing without assigned song parts

post | Valorant tournament watchalong with VSPo talent

post | ▷ HLO | Dottovu posts LowTierGod (wholesome)
post | 胡々奈纉 篶 (@suzu_coconatu) turns Holo girls into Fubuki versions

post | Mozu got bunch of Doordash gift cards

post | ₪ IDL | Idol Archive channel on YouTube

post | Yuuna talking about her parents, discussion on messed up parenting

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen, Ike and Nocturnal are going to play in a tourney, Ike is going competitive for the first time
post | And they won! VOD is available

post | ◷ NIJ | Reza is singing on his PL ChronoNEKO95 (@KazuKazu95 on YouTube)
post | Scarle is angry about something

post | ▷ HLO | Shion reveals a new outfit
post | Screenshots, variations
post | Holo ID tweeted about 3D showcases

post | ☆ HST | Holostars JP 4th anniversary 3D stream
Also places to check out if you are interested in AI

post | ▷ HLO | Calli reveals that one of her 3D models is too detailed. Discussion
post | Kronii debuts in HoloGra

post | Tech - Webcam Motion Capture (@webcammocap), announcing Webcam-based Face Expression Tracking feature, coming soon
post | About XRAnimator

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Ᵽ PHC | Kson taiyaki, Pippa, Nazuna merch

post | ▷ HLO | Choco RL photo

post | ex Gundou resurfaced, her new name will be Dokugai Chinami (毒ヶ衣ちなみ). She streamed on a new account 無名 (@Yume0v0 on YouTube), Q&A notes, a new model design features a graduation hat

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Aprimum says Hi to TVA
post | She finds it entertaining

post | Recommendation - Hizuki Yui from Neo-Porte (FPS focused agency with Shibuya HAL), she is good at singing

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Rei ran (@Reiran- on YouTube), Lyrica unarchived stream clips. Also thread archive with gofile links, files not available

post | Recommendation - Miyako Miyuri, ASMR, fairly light on the lewdness. Around this point there are mentions of increasingly more erotic ASMR

post | Sayu cannot get an access to her account since 2016 because of company email address. Kirsche in replies

post | ◷ NIJ | Nina plays Hardspace Shipbreaker

post | Ᵽ PHC | DON WALTON (@SchizoBotAI) is shitposting about recent political events featuring Lumi
post | Airi streams Human Resource Machine, fittingly enough

post | ◷ NIJ | Twilight 3 Eclipse watchalong by Elira and Co

post | ▷ HLO | Watson News, #2

post | Hizuki Miu's last stream, the last Wactor's OG gone. Rumors of CEO leaving

post | ◷ NIJ | Kotoka has reached 200K subs

post | Lilybelle celebrating her 3 Year Anniversary
post | Subathon goal redeem, NSFW

post | Parrot showed his model, clip. Also he is cracking down on no-no square posting in his Discord

post | ▷ HLO | Moona upgraded her keyboard, wants to send an old one to Reine so she can fix it

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira schedule, Persona 4 and 5 all week, collab with Millie

post | ☆ HST | An old clip of Randon, Guide to XCOM

post | Ᵽ PHC | Ember talked about the end of TsunQuest
post | Notes
post | Clip
post | Crosspost from Invaders thread

post | Recommendation - Nemcro Deerstain! (@necrodeer)

post | Miuna from PixelLink plays Needy Streamer Overload

post | Question - Was Chapipi (now Roca?) ever facedoxed?

post | Kirsche was visited by Shortfatotaku. More info on him follows. Also talks about Froot and Aprimum, Murray's cowtipping
post | Clip about Murray
post | His response

post | Recommendation - Naiyo Spede, latina centipede vtuber. Now she has a low poly model
post | Compatible with games

post | ▷ HLO | Calli is playing FFXVI

post | About 1-2 view Vtubers setting up Throne and dono links

post | ◷ NIJ | ☆ HST | Kaga Sumire PUBG Custom, among the participants are NijiJP and HoloStarsJP members

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma with a guerilla stream, Jedi Survivor

post | Shiki of PRISM with an announcement, 1st digital single

post | A genuine advice on self improvement

post | Kirsche shows a "partnership" offer mail

post | ▷ HLO | Merch update. Also Iofi talks about Fauna and Kiara dumpy
post | A fan meet up, organized by fans
post | Meaning of some terms on the fan poster

post | Virgil graduation stream
post | mogi (@monomogi) says "i will be revive very soon"

Camelot331 posts fake photo of Pippa
post | Ᵽ PHC | Camelot331 is failed at making a joke, posting random girl pic who is "Not Pippa"
post | Pippa, Tenma replies
post | Lumi's responce. Also big MMO talk quote fest, MMO talks continue for a while
post | Airi's responce
post | Camelot331 apologizes
post | The first letter of every sentence of the first post reads PHASE IS GAY
post | Kirsche has cancelled the camelot collab. Also /vt/ and Twitter threads

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu stream, possible home 3D next year?

post | ♨ FVR | Sena showing her boomstick

post | Recommendation - Ephzie, an indie from Twitch, debut trailer on YouTube

post | Tomoe about annoying chatters - requesting games or calling her white

post | Ᵽ PHC | Dizzy is changing her locks. Also Dizzy was talking about hirings, discussion
post | Magnet link for Dizzy stream Vtuber Agency Auditions And Debuts

post | Recommendation - Jeremy Robson (@JeremyRobson on YouTube), music person. Post inculdes A Princess of Pekoland

post | ▷ HLO | HoloEN Connect Countdown - Day 7

post | ☆ HST | Vesper was fucking around, time to find out (clip from the stream of Only Up!)

post | Mozu was sexually harassed by some vtuber
post | And she deleted it
post | Azehara on public shaming

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara is in Japan

post | Spooky is talking to Kirsche
post | Explanation about Spooky

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rrat - Airi was the original VA for Purin
post | Doesn't add up

post | ▷ HLO | Known Okayu clipper Jin Teramachi announced that he is going to stop clipping for vtubers, phased out of Okayu since she started GFE
post | About Jin Teramachi

post | Sayu is premiering an old VOD

post | ▷ HLO | Watame and Fubuki play Pokemon TCG
post | Korone grinds Street Fighter, got silver rank

post | ▷ HLO | A lot of graduations lately, HoloEN concert soon, EN3 is coming?

post | Yuki, JP vtuber, with a Birthday singing stream

post | ▷ HLO | GTA SA Hololive mod with AI voices

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lumi got suspended on Twitter
post | Possibly has to do with a response to Camelot331 - Twitter apparently doesnt like the word "kill"
post | Someone on /pcg/ was reporting Lumi
post | She is going to stream
post | Notes

post | ☆ HST | Official Holostars EN animation by superappleman

post | ▷ HLO | Cover advertisement
post | Iroha is on a short break, family situation
post | Holo RedBull Gaming collab, Botan and some other girls play Valorant

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma got her R2-D2 Lego set

Nina Kosaka is graduating Nijisanji EN
post | ◷ NIJ | Nina Kosaka is graduating
post | Her tweets
post | ▷ HLO | Kiara wishing her well

post | Nina stream, she is crying
post | Notes on the stream
post | Nina's fancord is putting together several projects
post | Reimu about the gen
post | Elira about Nina

post | Allegedly there will be more
post | Question - Is there a place with Nina's VODs archived?
post | Warning about ragtag

post | Old clip of Nina on why she joined Niji
post | The difference between Cover and Anykara
post | An interview of Riku Tazumi back in 2018, confirms focus on short-time results
post | Stats of Nina, Enna, Millie, Reimu, numbers are good looking

post | Shondo with a horrible joke
post | Claims it is a bad timing, not malice

post | Question - Has anyone consistently remained active for longer than 5 years?

post | ₪ IDL | Rin with PC update

post | ◷ NIJ | Old tweet, Doki (@dokibird) is tired

post | Lisa's Birthday is coming closer

post | ₪ IDL | Mitty (Not-Fuyo) is doing a VRChat stream with Ram (Not-Yuko). Fuyo said Idol doesn't have perms for VRChat

DM me about missing info and mistakes!

Added a bit about the participants of Kaga's PUBG Custom, thank you @Sankisei !
Added that Marie Mehlo mentioned reincarnating, thank you @superduper !
Fixed Hizuki Yui info, thank you @kushami tasukaru !

Last edited:

Awoogers

Do you not have Rape Rin ritual post burned into your brain
i purposely ignore that it feels like im voluntarily putting centipedes up my skull

kukkia

Early Adopter

I am going to consume unhealthy amounts of copium and hope it means they are planning on leaving together. Elira also talked about being so busy in July she wouldn't be able to stream properly and had to decline collabs. Which lines up perfectly with prepping to debut under a different agency. And don't force feed me meds I am desperate

It's hopium but I kinda just want them to leave and set up a new agency or go to something like IdolEN. Though really Elira could go back to her old identity and that'd be fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom