"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seenister

AYO THIS NIGGA IS HAVING A MAJOR RETARD MOMENT

It's not actually Pippa though. Tits aren't big enough, compared to the fursuit pic.

I swear to God Pippa should ask Tenma how to fucking filter attention-whores. (Although I bet Tenma probably gave her a stern sermon already lol) She's not a good judge of character. Pippa, if by chance you're /here/ and read this, this is a learning experience you dummy. Listen to management next time.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

seenister

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, TIL Flare started playing that Ranch Sim game the Tempus boys streamed a couple months ago

She started a month ago and her last stream of it was today
The Tempus stream of it was probably some of the best content they've put out

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like bullying Spooki is back on the menu boys :amepopcorn:

As much as I would like to read or watch Kirsche shit on spooki, this entire complaint of his could be about ANY FEMALE VTUBER ON TWITCH! All of them are likely to have people shit talking him in their discords or be shit talking him themselves. Thus is his reputation of being obnoxious and groomy.

Kirsche people, inform if there's any milk to this though.

I see Spooki hasn't killed himself yet. That's unfortunate.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Major milestone for Uruka, as she has gained 1 view on her profile, feel free to send her your congratulations:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oh wow, have they just straight up dumped an artist like this before, not counting early days?
His og artist mama, @shidokenai has been notably inactive shortly after Vesper debuted (their last recent tweet is only a retweet). It was also later stated that they had been sick since last September with no further updates since then, cover likely trying to contact them before the re-design project started but ultimately went for a different artist after knowing their condition.
I'm personally a fan of their illustration but it's apparent to see that their style doesn't translate well as a live2D model or that they still haven't found the suitable composition to make a proper model yet. At least seeing how hyped Vesper is about the redesign made me think this probably won't be a bad thing, just that I have to start getting used to his new model once it's out properly

Last edited:

lvl8

I this real? purin airi.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Any Okayu fans here?

Known Okayu clipper Jin Teramachi announced that he is going to stop clipping for vtubers and move on to gaming content. One of the reasons provided is that he "phased out of being an Okayu fan" after she started leaning into GFE.

1687761201171.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also hiring backstabbing bitches the fuck is wrong with you you want another Vsho?

I feel like Dizzy is saying this because as feels like a flash in the pan "I gotta make a good impression or the fish will fire me" which maybe but i doubt.

Obligatory Fishman good and honestly giving hololive a run for it's money in the sadgirl hiring bussiness.

Hope her mental state improves.
100% agree. You need people that work together with others of internal drama/bullshit will end up tearing the company apart. Even if the person is an amazing streamer. Hell, look at what happened with Oceane/Zoey.

I'm not going to re-post it since its members but @God's Strongest Sanalite can likely confirm

it looks like Mozu is getting sexually harassed by another vtuber

Today sucks man
Mozu's getting groomed guys
View attachment 32646

AND IT'S NOT BY ME :Mumei-REE:
NAME AND SHAME.
Yup. I fully agree with @Hff201 . If its truly harassment this dude is not just pulling some retarded one-liner shit then just block and move on but if he is being overtly creepy and he keeps on pushing after being told to stop, she should just throw him under the bus.

Recently I made a post about getting unsolicited dick pics on Twitter. I wasn't offended by it but if these retards are posting their dicks to random people I might as well pass it forward (seems Kirsche also got the same guy sending the same pic). Public humiliation works. Got 2 more (which show face) and I'm debating if I should also post them for shit's and giggles (but I didn't want to flood my timeline with very tiny dicks either).

1687761214513.png

Clip tax:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know about Purin but this story doesn't add up as this Purin debut is also not the loli version but this operator says she's Filipino (I don't know if this is current Purin) so that seems to contradict the part about the operator changing when the model changed E i guess I misread it, still seems unsubstantiated. I also think we would have heard all about this all the time from last summer on if it were true. My understanding is Airi didn't have a streamer background, but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Any Okayu fans here?

Known Okayu clipper Jin Teramachi announced that he is going to stop clipping for vtubers and move on to gaming content. One of the reasons provided is that he "phased out of being an Okayu fan" after she started leaning into GFE.

Interesting, i have always enjoyed Okayu but always in a side character way, never as a focus so i don't have much of an opinion on her change. As far as leaving her fandom there is nothing wrong with leaving a fandom if either you outgrow it or it drifts away from your interests, I used to be a big achievement hunter fan and now i haven't watched them in years. I would normally say that making an announcement on you way out is unnecessary and just makes you kinda a dick, but considering he was a clipper based around her content he kinda has to make some sort of announcement like this. Overall doesn't seem like there should be any drama around this unless someone else decides to start some.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Any Okayu fans here?

Faggots. :Roboco-MEMENOD:
i am pretty sure jin was one of the most retarded clippers, he was giving lyger a run for his money on the schizo fan scale, he was one of the purists of clipping, the "only my translations are accurate" kind of retard, i thought he gave up on clipping since 2021 but besides that, the whole gfe thing with okayu only really applies if you yourself initiate it, she only really does it heavily on members asmr afaik since asmr is fan service from the start she really only plays into it there anyways. and even then its a "scenario" made for that stream, past that the issue with this type of "fan" is them being possessive of the talent, mostly them not wanting the talent to "love" the other fans, kind of attention whorish behavior from jin since the beginning so it doesn't surprise me from his end, as for other fans complaining about her being "lovey dovey" it only happens when someone sends a SC with that intention, she doesn't seem to lean into gfe as hard since in most of her streams she focuses on the game instead of fucking around with chatters.

Kalion

:)

I don't know about Purin but this story doesn't add up as this Purin debut is also not the loli version but this operator says she's Filipino (I don't know if this is current Purin) so that seems to contradict the part about the operator changing when the model changed E i guess I misread it, still seems unsubstantiated. I also think we would have heard all about this all the time from last summer on if it were true. My understanding is Airi didn't have a streamer background, but I don't know for sure.

No one tell this place about Amiya's first VA getting replaced after a month.

1687763197072.png

Last edited:

desudesu

Airi met sakana through a mutual acquittance that she won't name, before she actually became a vtuber but the thing about her being purin just seems made up. Purin is still a Filipino

GOTBB

:amepopcorn: Glad she's sticking with it for now.

>does it more than once
"Glad she's sticking with it for now"
An actually good Final Fantasy? Shirley, you jest!

Isn't Tenma supposed to be in a bathtub under 200ccs of horse tranquilizers and ice to recuperate her operation?
The combat is by the Dragon's Dogma combat lead (and DMC 5 and some MonHun and whatnot but DD!) so yeah, I can see it being good.
...and don't call me Shirley!
Unrelated, today marks the 41st anniversary of Blade Runner.
Like tears in the rain...

braindoko

No one tell this place about Amiya's first VA getting replaced after a month.

this jork doesn't work since Ami has such a distinctive voice.
Now Pikamee, that one definitely got replaced. GYARI knew her first VA was way too deep voiced so he minecrafted her 🐀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom