"HOLY SHIT! INTERNET IS FULL OF SENSITIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!,but internet is also very sensible and full of bitches"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
On Paper this sounds like a sane rational common sense thing but then you look at Mikecat Rifu ect who had good followings already and left an impression and look where they are now.
I wasn't thinking of established streamers actually, I meant fresh meat.
Also hiring backstabbing bitches the fuck is wrong with you you want another Vsho?
:smugselen:
thatshiphassailed.gif
:smugpipi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
koreans.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Negzana

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

USS IOWA

Umm what happened to Pippa while I was gone?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

So yer to blame eh
The only thing that I'm admitting is shelling Iraqi positions back in the 90s. Damn maybe if people knowing your PL isn't much of double sword after all, If this is true that is.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Camelot had her in his house and fixed her. Another Reticule L.
@Reticule Are you really going to let the beans on toast man call you out? I know a true fixer would stand tall in the face of an injustice like this.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
On Paper this sounds like a sane rational common sense thing but then you look at Mikecat Rifu ect who had good followings already and left an impression and look where they are now.

The people who can and will do side work are the ones who will put effort into their streams (not that im saying they should be doing side work) and the person who can make one good big impression is not necessarily the person who can hold peoples attention (see the ninjisanji drop off after debut even the wave standouts suffer this even the good ones like Selen or Enna/Millie)

Also hiring backstabbing bitches the fuck is wrong with you you want another Vsho?

I feel like Dizzy is saying this because as feels like a flash in the pan "I gotta make a good impression or the fish will fire me" which maybe but i doubt.

Obligatory Fishman good and honestly giving hololive a run for it's money in the sadgirl hiring bussiness.

Hope her mental state improves.
She's a more depressive pippa that is actually bitter about her life, in that stream you could tell she still has beef with vtubing. The big difference is that watching pippa you can tell she's trying to be better but so far dizzy just seems to have a hardon against the world and she keeps trying to be GFE when the woman has lesbian energy as her brother puts it. Hags are a market that she can grab just by being herself and this woman tries to be the highschooler girlfriend fuckers wished they had but she doesn't go fully into it and it's just awkward in the end. The more I see the more I start to dislike her honestly:fishmandispair:,she needs to chill.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule Are you really going to let the beans on toast man call you out? I know a true fixer would stand tall in the face of an injustice like this.
I'd insult him, but nature did that for me when he was born Br*tish.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Less then an hour till Beryl's stream, say goodbye (for now?) to the dragon maid with the amazing voice!

I'm a lil sad I only discovered her a few weeks before she graduated, girl can really sing. The bar really has been raised since proper EN corpo vtubers debuted 3ish years ago.. even those with amazing voices can languish at 2 digit viewers.. Gotta do much more to stand out nowadays. Hope she is going to a proper corpo that can support and market her better.

edit:
Grandpa malding over someone in chat calling out his shit aim

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mori failed the DPS check in the tutorial boss fight, sasuga Pink Woman

Also, if Dizzy needs assistance getting her mother off her back, whether for a new place to live or a husband...

:icanfixher:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd insult him, but nature did that for me when he was born Br*tish.
And despite being British, I have more teeth than your oshi :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh great, you're not only Br*tish but a troon too, going after the women instead of standing up to a man.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Collecting chav's teeth you knock out at the pub doesn't count towards your total, dear sir.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not going to re-post it since its members but @God's Strongest Sanalite can likely confirm

it looks like Mozu is getting sexually harassed by another vtuber

Today sucks man

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's getting groomed guys
1687753658589.png

AND IT'S NOT BY ME :Mumei-REE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom