"Council forever... at the bottom of the ocean"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

As far as I know, there was a dedicated archiving crew in her old community. Unfortunately, I don't think they'd be keen on letting random people (and even people from her old community or rather the people outside of the inner circle) view those archived VODs. However, there are clippers who were able to make clips out of some of her unarchived/privated streams.

I have yet to find a public archive of her streams. But I'm willing to bet her old mods have done a very good job of keeping things airtight.

Slight edit: I seem to have found old gofile links in an old thread in /t/. Unfortunately, the files are no longer available.

View attachment 32532
View attachment 32531
Thread | Archive

I know I'm late (throw me the clocks if you want) but thank you Burner for answering my questions. Yeah most probably I won't be able to access those privated VOD's, and if the old GoFile link doesn't work then I don't think there might be another archive around (at least one where I could actually get in). However I'm at least glad some of her old streams and her channel are still accessible.
It honestly might be they aren't around at Millie/Lyrica's request. She spent her last few streams literally burning everything of hers down (mass TNT bombing her public minecraft server, livestream deleting her VODs on YouTube, ending her final Twitch stream by banning every single person who chatted - including her mods)
Yeah that sounds like a very Lyrica thing to do, if that's the case then maybe there is no archive left.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I’m going to be honest. I think there’s a ton of people here who just suck to put it extremely lightly. Not most, but it’s more than I’m used to.
You better not be talking bout me Nolan I swear to fucking god I will break our friendship gift right here and now

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mozu's getting groomed guys

AND IT'S NOT BY ME :Mumei-REE:
...Normally, I would make a joke about you being the culprit, but this is definitely horrendous stuff.

Mozzu, high chance you're reading this, if they're asking this stuff from you, report them - PRIVATELY - because the second it goes public, it's going to be the news cycle for weeks and you won't get rest

Police report, report to their talent manager if any, the works. But do so PRIVATELY, I must stress this again, no matter how much we want to name and shame them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You don't really count as a man, to be fair.
Now you're just being lazy, where's the famous Smuckling wit you chaps always blather on about?

Kalion

:)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
They want them to move out. They want them to meet husband.

Yeah, I like Dizzy but I agree. And they should absolutely be going for the most entertaining, interesting streamers, not who can do the most side work or who gets along with who. If they hire 6 bitches that everyone in PC hates but their streams and personalities are 10/10 for the fans PERFECT.

I normally roll my eyes at UNITY plebs, but having a cohesive group that can work together well, is much more important in a corp than a stand out diva they everybody else hates.

Now you're just being lazy, where's the famous Smuckling wit you chaps always blather on about?

Dude, know when you're losing and walk away when you still have some dignity.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

...Normally, I would make a joke about you being the culprit, but this is definitely horrendous stuff.

Mozzu, high chance you're reading this, if they're asking this stuff from you, report them - PRIVATELY - because the second it goes public, it's going to be the news cycle for weeks and you won't get rest

Police report, report to their talent manager if any, the works. But do so PRIVATELY, I must stress this again, no matter how much we want to name and shame them.
I would agree, highly, with John here. While it'll eventually be needed to be public, if the person is actually a threat, the first order is to escalate with whatever groups they're working with about the unacceptable behavior.

Also, keep screen shots and records. It's really annoying when someone puts you in a difficult position, but it can be navigated out of fairly smoothly.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
only in their upper class even their genes discriminate against the poor.

pity this man.

bothyourhouses

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fresh update:
DB39A1A8-9A74-4F6A-A762-E1208F4ED09B.jpeg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fresh update:
That doesn't sound like going to the police or reporting to their associates/employer, Mozzu.

And, unfortunately, the ball is now rolling, with or without you. If you won't do anything, I have no doubt some of your more dedicated fans will try - so for all intents and purposes, it is for everyone's best interests that you, yourself, make the reports, and archive all instances of them requesting illicit acts for the police and co.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Murrayしないで really letting things go to his head. Having one vmilf in your corner doesn't give you unlimited power.
I know you're just horsing around but with something this serious I'll go ahead and make it abundantly clear it wasn't me. As evidence, note she says the guy is followed by several major vtubers.

I've managed to make it to this age without sending strangers photographs of my penis and I plan to make it to the grave with that record intact.

"5 seconds ago?" You were either quite quick on the draw, or…

I can understand regretting taking it public but I hope she is taking steps to get this guy in trouble for doing this. Otherwise he's just going to do it again to someone else.

Edit: Anyone got a lead on a backup of today's Dizzy stream? I paused it to go do my own stream, and now that I'm trying to continue it it looks like it was taken down.

Kalion

:)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The phoenix has landed.

Have a Calli art ... And why not an IRyS one too while i'm here.

Unrelated, today marks the 41st anniversary of Blade Runner.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Like the great band Pantera once said, give me 5 minutes alone with the fucker. Fucking sex pests should get the rope.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
All edited now I just have to schedule them
Screenshot_20230625-222145-349.png
Edit: also Airi compares RPG Protags to discord mods

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like bullying Spooki is back on the menu boys :amepopcorn:

As much as I would like to read or watch Kirsche shit on spooki, this entire complaint of his could be about ANY FEMALE VTUBER ON TWITCH! All of them are likely to have people shit talking him in their discords or be shit talking him themselves. Thus is his reputation of being obnoxious and groomy.

Kirsche people, inform if there's any milk to this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom