"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
> She isn't a teeth sucking, jiving bix nood stereotype, so she's acting white
I fucking hate ni
I MEAN... we can tell which part of her heritage is the dominant one if she managed to be a functioning member of society.
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The whole Pippa situation just fried my brain but I think she got walked in on by her parents while streaming
If she would stop streaming naked, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Calli excited for FF16

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I am once again asking why the mothers of these women have no sense of privacy or personal space while "on the clock"
They want them to move out. They want them to meet husband.
Also from Dizzy's stream today I hope to god she was far away from deciding who joins gen 3 cause that woman has some retarded metrics for what is good for vtubing.
Yeah, I like Dizzy but I agree. And they should absolutely be going for the most entertaining, interesting streamers, not who can do the most side work or who gets along with who. If they hire 6 bitches that everyone in PC hates but their streams and personalities are 10/10 for the fans PERFECT.

Last edited:

SomeRando

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I am once again asking why the mothers of these women have no sense of privacy or personal space while "on the clock"
Seriously do they need a sign and lock on their doors? I watch Rana (more people should watch) and one of her streams her mom just bursts in and scares the shit out of her so she immediately mutes and goes to the BRB screen so everyone thinks she just got murdered.

She comes back saying it was just her mom barging in and then her mother does it AGAIN fifteen minutes later. Holy shit :magnino:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

A shame this dude has so little views

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@CalciumAnimal My primary response would be that the vast majority of the game's community doesn't use Reddit. I'm aware of the nepotism/mod issues, and the stupid that comes with DE, but you can put 100s of hours without having to actually chat with anyone in the game. Heck, you can have an entire trading career in the game and barely have to do more than link wears + numbers. (It does help you can actually play the entire game solo.)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For the people going to the concert someone organized a Fan Meet-up and the only important part its the one where you can trade merch (for the badges)
View attachment 32613
Wtf is a Wota? A Happis? Wtf is an Itasha? Wtf weird shit is this?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"If you're coming here looking for a wife, get the fuck out!"

GFE Flavr loving bros just got BTFO
Its funny coming from Dizzy saying that GFE was the way while implying that Phase was GFE, while Sena is all about the bro experience. Which feels "more real" right. I like Dizzy but her headspace isn't quite in the right place I feel

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Slugma put all her donation money back into Tsunderia
Wait, really? Huh.
For anyone who watched Urara one of her gimmicks was she basically asked for donos in a "pay me" kind of way.
That must have been the mother of all ironies because all those donos that she went all out trying to encourage, went to supporting the other girls.
What an absolute bleeding heart. Bless her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Itasha = Cars that is painted or wrapped with animu related bodyjob or stickers. Pretty common in weeb events, and usually this means there's people who put vtuber waifus on their cars

No clue about Happis but Wota is usually associated with those JPOP idols thing, maybe nickname for the fans or something iunno

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Beryl has set up the waiting room for her graduation stream.

Less then an hour till Beryl's stream, say goodbye (for now?) to the dragon maid with the amazing voice!

Virgil's graduation stream (waiting room). Given that it's going to be early in the morning, I'm definitely not watching it live, but I'll probably check it out later. Never seen them before.

Man, the next 8hrs. is the grads time slot apparently.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I’m going to be honest. I think there’s a ton of people here who just suck to put it extremely lightly. Not most, but it’s more than I’m used to.
Nolan, my brother in Christ, I gotta level with you. You are capable of making good posts. The whole positivity thing can feel a bit performative at times, but it at least serves to break up the mean-spirited rrats. But you also have tendencies to post in ways that are annoying and drag the conversation into being about you. This irritates people, especially when you completely refuse to be more accommodating of others. This happens consistently across a wide variety of posters and forums.

Outliers like Chris-chan aside, people don't have the time or patience to coordinate hating on individuals who aren't some sort of public figure. People aren't out to get you, you just annoy a lot of people.

She was wearing a ring on her left ring finger, sorta wanted to ask if it was a promise ring.
1. otaku 2. a sort of over-shirt, traditionally worn for festivals (if you see a bunch of guys carrying a portable shrine, they're probably wearing these) but often worn by idol otaku at concerts 3. a car wrapped in anime girl pictures (lit. "pain car").

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So it is all cringe shit, got it.

Related:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I dunno man the way she said
"If you cheat on me i'll fucking kill you"
Did make me somewhat funky

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They want them to move out. They want them to meet husband.

Yeah, I like Dizzy but I agree. And they should absolutely be going for the most entertaining, interesting streamers, not who can do the most side work or who gets along with who. If they hire 6 bitches that everyone in PC hates but their streams and personalities are 10/10 for the fans PERFECT.
On Paper this sounds like a sane rational common sense thing but then you look at Mikecat Rifu ect who had good followings already and left an impression and look where they are now.

The people who can and will do side work are the ones who will put effort into their streams (not that im saying they should be doing side work) and the person who can make one good big impression is not necessarily the person who can hold peoples attention (see the ninjisanji drop off after debut even the wave standouts suffer this even the good ones like Selen or Enna/Millie)

Also hiring backstabbing bitches the fuck is wrong with you you want another Vsho?

I feel like Dizzy is saying this because as feels like a flash in the pan "I gotta make a good impression or the fish will fire me" which maybe but i doubt.

Obligatory Fishman good and honestly giving hololive a run for it's money in the sadgirl hiring bussiness.

Hope her mental state improves.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper gets himself into an unfortunate situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom