"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

> starting to
My yamanba, this has never been a secret. When the most worksafe Lallafel you know RPs as a rug, you know there is some :koboharam:shit going on under the surface.
A lot of wowtards were familiar with the degeneracy but it was commonly understood that you take that shit to Goldshire. Meanwhile it appears to permeate through all of the community's interactions in FF14. Wowtards were just fed the "come swap to FF14, we're chill!" and found out that they're not chill if you don't do your mandatory daily cocksucking.
Playing on the US servers was the worst fucking mistake I made for 14.

"Oh, I'll play with my friends, and it'll be easier to talk to randoms if they're not yelling at me in Polish or German"
Turns out everyone is a fucking troon, extremely easily offended, and aggressively unfunny in that characteristic upper-class American redditor way.
I could've just had racism on EU.
WoW Pservers were when I figured out how superior the eastern european gaming experience is.
>Any troon that pokes their head out gets instructed on how to commit sudoku
>Racism isn't discouraged, in fact it is expected
>Slavs are too retarded to optimize the game to perfection and kill all creativity
>There's an actual community where people get a reputation for better or for worse
Only reason why Classic WoW was tolerable in Vanilla was because the "Whitemane" server attracted a lot of pserver tards and 4chan folk because people memed it as the "Whiteman" server.
Once upon a time I joined an FC. I was immediately told I was not allowed to speak in FC chat until I'd completed my intake. You know what that entailed? I had to go to the guild hall, go to some femboy male Mithra's office, and listen to him RP an interview and rainbow diversity training after some snide comments about how I was just wearing armor instead of having a casual glamour for such an occasion. My max height blond-haired blue-eyed Elvaan didn't humor that shit and got kicked out immediately. FF14 is an amazing game ruined by the people that play it.
One of the saving graces of MMOs is that the upper echelon guilds are usually racist autists. So pretty much the only way you escape that tranny shit is by no-lifing the game and getting into a group of autists. If you want to not play the game 14 hours a day, you're subject to the gay mafia and they always run whatever game they play.

AYO THIS NIGGA IS HAVING A MAJOR RETARD MOMENT

It's not actually Pippa though. Tits aren't big enough, compared to the fursuit pic.

Based Lemon Whore

[a]

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1687746502142.png

Nice boomstick!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A lot of wowtards were familiar with the degeneracy but it was commonly understood that you take that shit to Goldshire. Meanwhile it appears to permeate through all of the community's interactions in FF14. Wowtards were just fed the "come swap to FF14, we're chill!" and found out that they're not chill if you don't do your mandatory daily cocksucking.

WoW Pservers were when I figured out how superior the eastern european gaming experience is.
>Any troon that pokes their head out gets instructed on how to commit sudoku
>Racism isn't discouraged, in fact it is expected
>Slavs are too retarded to optimize the game to perfection and kill all creativity
>There's an actual community where people get a reputation for better or for worse
Only reason why Classic WoW was tolerable in Vanilla was because the "Whitemane" server attracted a lot of pserver tards and 4chan folk because people memed it as the "Whiteman" server.

One of the saving graces of MMOs is that the upper echelon guilds are usually racist autists. So pretty much the only way you escape that tranny shit is by no-lifing the game and getting into a group of autists. If you want to not play the game 14 hours a day, you're subject to the gay mafia and they always run whatever game they play.

Based Lemon Whore

[a]

>Yeah Babe put on the Dinosaur shirt, that'll get me turned on, cuz I'm not gay
>Okay just 1 little pic then we can totally sex
>okay just let me put this on twitter then we can drunk whiskey to blame my impotence on... I mean have sex...

>do you smell smoke and lemons?
haTNYrHpHqGJ_9EPg6OiyA8.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Got kicked to the curb by the baseball mafia and she's already back on her feet. Good job.

Alright, which one of you lunatics have a loose mouth?
i mean it's not that hard to find us. hell murry contacting her probably made her google his name last i checked Asylum was like the 5th result. Also do people here actually hate froots mom shes internet illiterate and a content cow but otherwise eh?

A point in her favor though is that is she does browse this then shes aware of "froots money" meme and still hasin't openly let on that she does maybe her opsec is better then we thought.
YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO. And I didn't attack her and still have no intention of doing so. I really want to pick her brain about what's she's doing. Like, if I were involved in Twitter drama and my mother were defending me like hers is, I would be absolutely mortified. I also want to know how much she really knows about this industry/hobby.

Anyway, did anyone clip what she said? I went into her stream but it looks like she's long since changed topics.

The Ember revelations were unsurprising but interesting nonetheless.
Murray come on we don't tolerate that excuse from nolan and you of all people should know better to listen to idiots egging you on. I mean im glad you did because le funni but you don't get to complain after dude.

Hi Aprimum.
I’m going to be honest. I think there’s a ton of people here who just suck to put it extremely lightly. Not most, but it’s more than I’m used to.
Welcome to the internet have a look around~

Final Fantasy, since 7, has been the originator of the "Playstation Story Game". The Cinematics and Songs mattered a lot more than the game itself. The problem they ran into is being really bland while also taking forever to release. They development hell'd themselves into the situation they ended up in. Yoshi-P forced them back into a decent cadence, production timelines and making it about cinematics and set pieces.

Glad to see Tenma is alive. She seems little medicated, still. And she was high on meds when she threatened the audio guy at Offkai. heh
Id argue it started later with 10 5 is where they started doing a lot more heavy story work making the world more then just accepting of you and your actions continued with 6 which had many psudo cutscenes and story 7 and 8 the first 3D games and finally 10 onward where the transition is fully complete and the games BEGIN to decline most notably with "Final Hallway 13" or "1/4th of a story 15."

I would love to See Yoshi bring back Ivallice it's the most MMO like setting (and given his work on 13 hes at least familiar with it)

Sqeenix has been in a rut for a few years now but it seems like they finally took notice with their recent compulsion to remaster everything and also throw all the shit at a wall to see what sticks. Talents like Yoshi and Taro are bringing in huge notice and several smaller titles (Octopath being the biggest but also Bravely Default Harvestella
Triangle Strategy Diofield Chronicle ect) are giving new blood chances to shine. if they keep it up I would not be surprised if Squeenix hits another gold mine so to speak this is the type of shit that lead to chrono trigger and dragonquest.
It's fascinating to see the veil finally drop and people have started to recognize how degenerate the FF14 community is. Retail WoW is just the same and it's one of the major reasons why a lot of people flocked back to Classic WoW when it started but that also became overwhelmed with the same type of people. I've pretty much sworn off MMOs altogether largely because like the greater internet community, the online gaming community is flooded with the worst kind of people because people never bothered to gatekeep those freaks out.
What Veil it's always been there same as fucking WoW same with any MMO you care to mention even PVP focused one likes League have this issue.Gate keeping isin't the issue it's assholes just willing to be degenerate anonymously I know a ton of people have alts just for the "Balmung" server which im told is a degeneracy hotspot.

First some context. Top is a solo lane that means one person Bottom/Bot is a duo lane meaning tow people. I que up with randoms call top like normal and lock Jhin (Jhin is a champion that can fill any lane Top Jhin is my specalty essentially you attack from a safe distance and make it too risky to kill minions for gold)

They had other idea's AFTER I post Top in chat letting people know im calling that lane two more messages are posted also "top" so not only are they trying to duo a solo lane (not unheard of but rare) they wanted me to give up the lane i had called I tell them I had called top and that bot was free if they wished to duo,,

they don't respond and as the game starts and people load in I hear why they are in team voice which i had forgot to switch auto join off they are moaning loudly and "making noise" in general I exit for my own sanity but thats not enough they are also posting about their degeneracy in ALL chat not only sharing with the team but also the other team as well. they of course go top ignoring that i had called the lane meaning we have two ADC's trying to split the gold of one lane and no supports

We lost or rather they lost top lane easily and dragged us down with them
A funny part of the MMO space is Warframe. What's funny about it is that it's deeply hard to communicate while actually playing the game, and the default location is solo instance of your ship. It's a very "light" MMO, and as a result the community is really good. Because you can't communicate. (I guess language was always the primary human error?)

Of course, the end game there is to make a very pretty look and stand in some of the few communal spaces. As far as end games go for games, there's a lot worse.
as an Ex Warframe member this is decidedly misleading. The devs are Troon orbiters and had several of them trying to moderate the game. This backfired hard because it turned out most of them were hypocrite assholes that got kicked to the curb which caused the playerbase to self correct for lack of a better term.

the devs are still hugboxxers but troons having alot of power puts alot of the playerbase on guard aginst more abusers like A Gay Guy Plays (who treated the game like his own personal fanclub) or A Nervous Trashcat a one time moderator and number 1 fan of nepotism (they got the job due to connections with the devs and abused the power not only abusing the players but the dev team as well)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And Airi seems to be interested in the cat:

Sasuga, pon-wolf

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@God's Strongest Sanalite this came across my recommended for some reason. She's a hard 2 view, it seems with an inconsistent Twitch schedule. But, eh, you never know.

As a random aside, about a year ago, YT's recommended system started throwing, fairly regularly, sub 100 view videos at me fairly regularly that I never clicked on. I've felt like they changed the algo a bit just to avoid lawsuits in the future. Though I do occasionally see something interesting in those.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Feels like lately every other tweet from the Horse lady is having to tell people to stfu about this or that. Just the other day it was about her race for example.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I’m going to be honest. I think there’s a ton of people here who just suck to put it extremely lightly. Not most, but it’s more than I’m used to.
Battle of statistics. More people locked in a room together, the more your bound to find someone you disagree with or find retarded. Just ignore or disengage.
Here's a cosplay in the meantime.

1af.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The whole Pippa situation just fried my brain but I think she got walked in on by her parents while streaming
I am once again asking why the mothers of these women have no sense of privacy or personal space while "on the clock"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

AYO THIS NIGGA IS HAVING A MAJOR RETARD MOMENT

It's not actually Pippa though. Tits aren't big enough, compared to the fursuit pic.

I don't want fishman to be handed wins so easily :urtearingmeapart:, jesus christ just how much of a fag and a retard you have to be to post this. I concede fishman you were right to forbid interactions with these Yamanbas.

Also from Dizzy's stream today I hope to god she was far away from deciding who joins gen 3 cause that woman has some retarded metrics for what is good for vtubing. I agree on her "impress me in 10 seconds or gtfo" though, you need to open the door with a bang like you're the atf going after a dog.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
The whole Pippa situation just fried my brain but I think she got walked in on by her parents while streaming
She mentioned how her parents have copies of her house key right? Probably typical Asian parents who feel their child's place is also their place.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Feels like lately every other tweet from the Horse lady is having to tell people to stfu about this or that. Just the other day it was about her race for example.

> She isn't a teeth sucking, jiving bix nood stereotype, so she's acting white
I fucking hate ni

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom