Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Checking my Discord updates and saw this

rie2.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Calli heavily implying that one of her 3D models has fully modeled bergyter for some god forsaken reason.

The MMD degenerates will have a field day when someone leaks the HL database

Also, reminds me of the HL2 cinematic mod with its infamous fully modeled cervix

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

One day, Vedal will give her the ability to do watchalongs and make her watch Terminator.
Seiken Densetsu 2&3
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean
Dragon Quest V-VI and I+II/III remakes
Final Fantasy IV-VI
Earthbound
Breath of Fire I-II
The Fire Emblem games

I can only guess the DS or PS1 match the SNES when it comes to RPGs. The lineup is really stacked
Breath of Fire II is trash, tbh.

OTOH, it also has Lufia (II), Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Secret of Evermore which is a good game fuck you...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Calli heavily implying that one of her 3D models has fully modeled bergyter for some god forsaken reason.

I imagine MMD got most of advancements through the power of coomers like 3d modeling usually does so I wouldn't be surprised if the default model used as a base just has full anatomy.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I'm surprised it was this fast, it hasn't even been a year yet.
the OG thread back in KF is still accessible only through Tor, so a lot of posters and lurkers just migrates here. There are still some that I see still posts there, but not a lot, some new accounts and some familiar accounts.

Also what helps growth is the number of threads for specific topics and what not, so it is a bit more manageable to view here compared to KF where you'll have to try to catch up 50+ pages of vtuber happenings, driveby, and all other bullshit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Vesper only up stream starting right about now

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Froot's mom says hi, everyone.

On the contrary, most of us love Aprimum here. Maybe in a different way than we love our oshis, but love nonetheless. It's her daughter that many have a problem with, but that shouldn't get in the way of anything, right?
:smugpipi:

Sakana used his weekly Twitter message to be supportive of his favorite Phase idol Jelly:

Archive

Nasa did a Marshmallow reading stream last night that I unfortunately missed (I've missed everything this weekend) because I'm out of town. She read a Marshmallow I sent and translated it to Japanese since I had to send it in English, but she seemed good with it. Her English reading is very good too. Will probably send more Marshmallows every once in a while since she seems to like them more than anyone else I know that has them open.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kalion

:)
One of these days I'm going to wake up to the thread having 75 new pages and I'll know exactly what happened.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Posting this in hopes that whatever curse associated with it moves on from me and onto someone else, this video's been sitting in the top of my recommendations for most of the month even though I was both there for the stream in the first place and have put it on a few times since, it has not gone away and every time I see this fucking thumbnail I can't stop looking at it. Please god make it stop, thicc asmr wolfo is dominating my thoughts.

What do you mean I can click 'Not interested'? Why would I do that? :shiinastare:
This is weak shit man, a whole hour of ASMR and not ONCE does she put her tongue on my ear? You expect me to believe this is degenerate? Fucking disgraceful. You fake coomercels gotta wisen up. THIS is degeneracy:

That's what I'm talking about. Coomerbait succubus model? Slow, sensual ear licking? Non-zero chance of being a tranny? (Can't base that off of anything but after that spider guy I can't trust anyone in these streets) THIS is what you should be afraid of, not some genuinely good ASMR obscured by some lewd artwork. If you can't even handle THAT, you better turn back while you still can :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Froot's mom says hi, everyone.

Hi Aprimum! Why is your daughter such a :WHORE!!!:?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is weak shit man, a whole hour of ASMR and not ONCE does she put her tongue on my ear? You expect me to believe this is degenerate? Fucking disgraceful. You fake coomercels gotta wisen up. THIS is degeneracy:

That's what I'm talking about. Coomerbait succubus model? Slow, sensual ear licking? Non-zero chance of being a tranny? (Can't base that off of anything but after that spider guy I can't trust anyone in these streets) THIS is what you should be afraid of, not some genuinely good ASMR obscured by some lewd artwork. If you can't even handle THAT, you better turn back while you still can :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Hi Aprimum! Why is your daughter such a :WHORE!!!:?

Hey thats the black chick that gets involved in a lot of twitter drama. She streams on kick if i recall. But since ive been challenged to the coomerism. I will share my bit too. Sorry in advance.

Walmart veibae is sucking on a candy for 10 hours and it sounds like sge is sucking on something else from time to time

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Niji continues to screw Sayu poor girl hopefully she didn't lose anything she's gonna miss

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Niji continues to screw Sayu poor girl hopefully she didn't lose anything she's gonna miss

Ngl its wierd that she changed the email to her Niji one, unless they told her to do that then its fucked but if they didnt then she is kinda retarded

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozzu will stream today, barring the usual run of things that prevent her from streaming - please lend her your energy before something goes horribly wrong again:

and wouldn't you know she's actually doing it!

Limkin

Ngl its wierd that she changed the email to her Niji one, unless they told her to do that then its fucked but if they didnt then she is kinda retarded
I bet it went something like:
- Hey, do I have to buy all the games I want to play again or I can just use my own account
- No you will have to buy them anew or you will have to give us access to it, so we can make sure you don't do anything against the rules
- And do I have to pay out of the pocket or company will buy them for me?
- Pocket
Also it's epic, this response seems 100% automated and no one ever read her questions. I bet they just have auto reply on, on everything and they know no one is going to do anything about it

Horo7618

No one in particular
What was the general skill level for the tournament? I'm not seeing a lot of familiar faces, but Gorilla was there, so it definitely didn't seem like a walk in the park.
I don't know JP players at all, but they didn't run away with it, there were a couple other teams in the running - they were in second place until the last game. But they were having ping issues, so maybe they would have won more easily without that......

soap suds

I think the people who play FF XIV had to buy the game again and use their Niij emails instead of their personal ones. Hell, when people asked Fulgur if he wanted to play Genshin he said that it wasn't worth it since he'd have to get a whole new account so that he could use his work email and would lose the characters he'd already pulled. It seems like it's recommended to just get everything new and tie it back to their niji email, so it is a bit strange she just straight up switched them.
I bet it went something like:
- Hey, do I have to buy all the games I want to play again or I can just use my own account
- No you will have to buy them anew or you will have to give us access to it, so we can make sure you don't do anything against the rules
- And do I have to pay out of the pocket or company will buy them for me?
- Pocket
Also it's epic, this response seems 100% automated and no one ever read her questions. I bet they just have auto reply on, on everything and they know no one is going to do anything about it
Yeah, they probably would have the livers pay out of their own pocket, or you ask someone else to buy you games. I know Doppio and Ike have bought multiple people games before and I don't doubt others have too. Is Niji the only company to do this or do others pay for the games their vtubers want?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Ninaur playing Hardspace Shipbreaker.
I've heard this is a pretty good zen cleaning game (in space) but all I really know about it is the Sseth video.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Not going to lie, the Shizobot on Twitter is pretty damn entertaining sometimes. Add instigating a rebellion in Russia, only to be the rebellion's downfall to the list of Lumi's crimes:

Archive

Archive

But it's okay because apparently, she was also the Belarusian negotiator all along:

Archive

And all directly after committing arson against her biggest hater.

Archive

She's been busy on her break.
:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom