"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vih

Doog
I did not have waking up and seeing my neck of the woods on TVA but here we are. Figured I could possibly give a (tiny) bit of insight into Chico.

Chico is in one of the most conservative leaning counties in California, there was a wildfire in 2018 that burnt up a town just north of Chico and as such filtered a lot of homeless down into Chico. This may be correlated to around when that guy(or subsequently his family) moved out of the town and went to Redding. Chico is, primarily, a giant college town, in years past it was considered one of the "best" in California and possibly the US. A solid 20-30% of this town doesn't live here for more than a year or two and generally the housing market is relatively fluid as well so that adds in another layer to that too. Redding is about an hour and change away from Chico and is typically considered the "shithole north of Sacramento" so I guess like town like family?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That Phase song was very sweet. Also helps that it was written by Rie and Jelly and not some random Japanese people hired by Sakana.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Some random wigger is DMing a oneshot for Vsj

never heard of them some small 2view with no future. :calidrinking:

EDIT: thinking about it more might be worth a watch. roleplaying while acting as a character is hard for anybody good chance for frootcake to let something slip.

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I know the people running twitch are retarded fags but jesus christ they reach new heights of stupidity. If you want to push something new to people when there's a way better alternative you HAVE to make it worth their while for both streamers and chatters. None of this sounds good for anyone involved, the nobrainer would be a better split they can't even do that and they jew a 5% service fee, you can be a jew with this but at least give them something like I dunno a 1 in a 1000 chance that supas higher than 50 all go to the streamer, ANYTHING.
A lot of middle tier streamer will fucking bail if they remove streamlabs and that shit would cripple their already garbage platform, your top talents might bring in the dough but the middle guys keep the people in the platform.
Strictly speaking superchats and what will be hype chat are in fact a service that some consider worthwhile to give a cut for.

On streamelements and streamlabs using PayPal for donos there is still a significant risk of malicious chargeback as a risk to the streamer. And for both the streamer and the donor there is some doxing risk as well since the bank statement may often show the government name of both parties to each other.

Say what you will some streamers are willing to give a cut for getting some protection from chargebacks and doxing, 35% tho? Ooof.

Bitcoin solves all of this though but that's for another time.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Phase doesn't really restrict the girls from playing emulated games, tenma has been playing them since early on. I understand if she's sick of corpo settings since it seems tsunderia was run like garbage and gave dizzy some sort of ptsd. If she's ok with how big she is I'm glad for her but if she wants more growth she should try with them because other corpos aren't nowhere near as lax as phase is looking from the outside.
phase is lax because some of you morons magically became fans and fucked its seiso idol rep into a woman's shelter.

e: i suddenly remembered that the kanpainikis mass outcry over fishman restricting tenma's movie watchalongs in the discord.

Last edited:

braindoko

being generally sexually deviant. Good on him if he stays out of it
IDK man, did you miss the RTX photos? Those are comically large prosthetics, not as big as the teacher that was in the news but still
again archive is your friend

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
With the new Phase song, did anyone else notice at the end, where the talents are fading in one at a time at a fairly steady rhythm, and there's a huge hang before Lumi fades in? I bet that hang was when Yuri was supposed to fade in.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm not even good at this sort of thing, at least not fruit farms level of good. His opsec is a quick google search and a following of haphazardly scattered breadcrumbs away from finding him. Anyway, I left this out of the post because I wanted it to be just information but I should say I didn't do it because he tried to figure out what VTubers look like or whatever, that'd be pretty fucking hypocritical considering our roots. I did it because this comment is massively fucking rapey:
View attachment 31957
I think the guy's a creep. Collecting information about the people behind the avatar is one thing, meeting them in real life and fucking with them, and then going into their chat to rub it into their faces is another. Not that I particularly need a moral justification to collate publicly available information but I just wanted to make it clear.
Yeah that guy is a serial-killer/school-shooter in the making. The type of people that should never be in any position of power or own any weapons.

It's a long shot, but what the heck. I've been wanting to start doing collabs soon anyway.

Holy shit. I tip my hat to you sir.

I mean, after all those yab I sincerely believe alot of people now will be considering on Niji. But at the same time, there would still plenty of people, be it indies or ex-corpos who felt like going to Nijisanji is a more better choice despite knowing all the shit-heap the management are doing.

It could be something like "oh, I just want to be on the same company as my oshii", maybe they feel like being a corpo is a good way to advance to their career and is either too wary for the smaller corpos or doesn't feel like they are good enough for Hololive. Or maybe they just desperate. Desperate enough to take it rather than going the safe way out or thinking "Eh, I can just learn things and bits, then ditch if I feel like it's good enough", who knows.
I feel like its still a very attractive job offer. Even if you are not doing too well in numbers, you are still far above the vast majority of Vtubers. Brand buff is real.

Damn, his guy also hates Phase Connect too! I wonder what he thinks of alt right neo nazi Phase Connect member Pipkin Pippa!

Archive

That guy is a massive femboy. He was the one bitching about the whole Vei "retard" thing.

She say that in discord or somethin? What's her plan then? Make another acc and ban evade?
Her account will be locked for atleast a year because the bots have deemed it to be a "death threat" despite not being directed at anyone.

Something about the voice made me a little suspicious about them potentially being 🏳️‍⚧️. But I guess I'm wrong.

View attachment 32008View attachment 32009View attachment 32010
Thicc

Ah shit Vesper raided Kiara, we're in for a large-scale /vt/ event.

After saying, and I quote "If anyone gets pissy, I don't give a shit, I'm too old for this".
Welp. KFP about to lose their shit and start bitching like they did with the Asuka Wrestling comment.

7 hours from now.

e:

Real proud of some of you taking this and blowing it up. Out of all of the shit Froot has done to date this is possibly the worst. Again it is possible the Vshojo ordered the takedown after she complained (which is impressive since Vshojo doesnt tend to do shit whenever shit happens).

Ami has to stay indie to continue to make the content she wants to.
Not really. I do feel like shes better off indie and just collabing with other agencies. She is such an amazing singer and a real dork, wish she would stream at a better time for me.

Lets see how long it takes for them to call her "Calli"

Phase song is really cute but it feels like a Graduation Song of sorts.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lets see how long it takes for them to call her "Calli"
Or how long it takes Froot to vaguepost about betrayal or some shit totally unrelated to her never getting an actual Hololive collab.

kingcaid

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That Phase song was very sweet. Also helps that it was written by Rie and Jelly and not some random Japanese people hired by Sakana.

Yeah, it was pretty sweet. And if they didn't hack and slash Pippa's audio that much, then she has seriously improved. Wow. Good show by all the current PC crew, but let's check in with !Yuri for her reaction. !Yuri?

yuri-reaction.jpeg

Thank you, !Yuri.

Anyway, Kuri is streaming over on Kick for the fourth day in a row. Looks like he's definitely made a home there. He's currently covering the Mari silliness. Unfortunately you can't rewind live streams on Kick. https://kick.com/vtubercringe

Edit: Looks like Kuri hit Kick affiliate status already, so if you want to support him you can throw him a subscription on Kick and he'll get 95% of your five bucks.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

You know, I can kind of respect the
"Hey Manager-san, can you approve this collab?"
"No."
"Okay fine I'm gonna do it anyhow."
If that's what happened even.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I personally just think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
If there's anything the Faith/Matthew Vickers thing has taught me, it's that retards are bred from retards.

richdwarf

Mozu’s merch is back for preorder with a more generous time window!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I can hear Fishman shattering a Pippa mug in his panicked deathgrip.

soap suds

Elira is going to finish Professor Layton today.

cucurut

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu’s merch is back for preorder with a more generous time window!

Thank goodness. I don't wanna be hard on Mozu knowing how much of a hassle it was to make this merch in the first place, but only making 100 units for each item was hugely underestimating how many people would be interested. The anniversary stream itself almost had double that amount watching. Hope this gives every mozumite that missed out a chance to get some awesome merch and support the best (white) vtuber :sanasmile:

Simp

Welp. KFP about to lose their shit and start bitching like they did with the Asuka Wrestling comment.
Where did KFP hurt you? But for real what gives you the impression KFP would bitch about a Vesper Raid? Also if i remember correctly Pippa showed chat/fan overlap once and KFP was the 3rd biggest? So some Pippa fans may like Kiara too and where not too happy about the wrestling joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom